Clear All

• PBA Players And their Son Future Big Men Off Philippine Basketball

1.Ranidel De Ocampo-
    born on December 8, 1981 in Tanza, Cavite, Philippines
    Height 6 ft. 6 in.

Son
    this kid is just 4 yrs old

2.Benjie Paras
    (born October 2, 1968 Height 6 ft. 5 in.

Son
    12 yrs old 6'2

3.Bobby Ray Parks 6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)

SonBobby Ray Parks jr.]6 ft 4 in

4.James Yap
    born February 15, 1982 in Escalante City, Negros Occidental)

Son BABy james

AND LETS WAIT FOR OUR REAL FUTURE THE FUTURE SON OF

EMMAN MONFORT

SON
    Attached Files
    Football is like life, it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority-Vince Lombardi.

Push yourself again and again. Don’t give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.
    -Larry Bird

BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL I HAVE IT BOTH IN MY HEART

what a great find!!!! LOL! as in it made my night. I lost my boredom and sleepiness!
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately, it kills all people.

Comment

Originally posted by multihephep View Post
      1.Ranidel De Ocampo-
      born on December 8, 1981 in Tanza, Cavite, Philippines
      Height 6 ft. 6 in.

Son
      this kid is just 4 yrs old

2.Benjie Paras
      (born October 2, 1968 Height 6 ft. 5 in.

Son
      12 yrs old 6'2

3.Bobby Ray Parks 6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)

SonBobby Ray Parks jr.]6 ft 4 in

4.James Yap
      born February 15, 1982 in Escalante City, Negros Occidental)

Son BABy james

AND LETS WAIT FOR OUR REAL FUTURE THE FUTURE SON OF

EMMAN MONFORT

SON
      wow that's eman's 2yr. old son showing some potential,getting ready for smart gilas 21
      Ako ang may pinakamalakas na confidence!

Comment

How about JamesYap and Junmar Fajardos son??? !!!

Comment

WOW!

It made my day.. ha ha ha.

Anyway the other son of Benjie is already 6'5" 14yrs old.
          MR. T. --->>> PACLAND

Comment

how bout Danny Ildefonso's son? and is the mother of Norman Black's son filipina?

"I have to tell you now, you take your final vow! Don't wait for me to lay my hands on you!"
            -MAY THE STALLIONFORCE BE WITH YOU

Comment

Originally posted by amamangloy View Post
              how bout Danny Ildefonso's son? and is the mother of Norman Black's son filipina?
              i will update later
              Football is like life, it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority-Vince Lombardi.

Push yourself again and again. Don’t give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.
              -Larry Bird

Comment

Originally posted by nardong_putik View Post
                WOW!

It made my day.. ha ha ha.

Anyway the other son of Benjie is already 6'5" 14yrs old.
                lets just hope and pray they'll be at least interested in playing basketball and somehow be as good as their dads and yes even emman monforts future 7 footer kid
                "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
                  lets just hope and pray they'll be at least interested in playing basketball and somehow be as good as their dads and yes even emman monforts future 7 footer kid
                  agree and hope they inherit the talent of their dads

-Larry Bird

Comment

Laughtrip on the last pix.

Comment

hahaha Baby James!! Funny!

Comment

Lolololololl

Comment

lmao ON THE LAST PIC!!! HAHAHA

Comment

It's true that "you can't teach height", as they say. But in this modern day and time, height simply is not enough to be successful in basketball. Skills, perseverance, heart and training have to go with height. For example, there's this 6'9" or 6'10" guy that sits on the bench of Benilde. Hardly used. I forgot his name. De Guzman, I think but I'm not sure. That's how obscure he is. I heard thathe also used to warm the bench for FEU and even got some training in the US. But still to this day, he has not made any significance in Philippine basketball. If height alone was enough, a 6'9" or 6'10" player with limited skills would definitely make a mark in Philippine basketball. But so far in this case, height doesn't seem to matter. Another one I suddenly remembered is that African student-ballplayer in FEU right now. 6'9" or 6'10", I think. Sentchu (?). He's very tall and looks very athletic - he can run and jump high - but he is getting very limited minutes in FEU.

Comment

Originally posted by Relentless View Post
                              It's true that "you can't teach height", as they say. But in this modern day and time, height simply is not enough to be successful in basketball. Skills, perseverance, heart and training have to go with height. For example, there's this 6'9" or 6'10" guy that sits on the bench of Benilde. Hardly used. I forgot his name. De Guzman, I think but I'm not sure. That's how obscure he is. I heard thathe also used to warm the bench for FEU and even got some training in the US. But still to this day, he has not made any significance in Philippine basketball. If height alone was enough, a 6'9" or 6'10" player with limited skills would definitely make a mark in Philippine basketball. But so far in this case, height doesn't seem to matter. Another one I suddenly remembered is that African student-ballplayer in FEU right now. 6'9" or 6'10", I think. Sentchu (?). He's very tall and looks very athletic - he can run and jump high - but he is getting very limited minutes in FEU.

Jericho de Guzman, 6'11

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information