Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will 2014-2020 be as successful as 2006-2012 for Team USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel so much better that Deron Williams is willing to suit up in two years time. Team USA will need veterans like Williams.

Still, in two years a lot could happen.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Kirilenko said he's looking forward to 2016 and 2020 Olympics. Way to go! At least nice attitude. I doubt Russia won't have better forward than 39yo Kirilenko though.
      LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
      Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
      Buzelis, Lelevicius
      Murauskas, Sirvydis
      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

One team that could become a powerhouse is Canada. They are doing a very good job with their juvenile programs, getting to under 18, under 16 world cups and doing well. Watch for this team in the future. Brasil is another team to watch and Puerto Rico, good talent pool but terrible administration.

Russia, France, Serbia and Lithuania (always have great talent), should become the mayor forces in Europe.

Comment

Back to Puerto Rico, good talent but problems in the frontline, especially in the center position. Yes, the future on this position is kind of jeopardy, Angel Luis Garcia,nice talent but problems with injury plus he is not a center. Victor Davila, havent heard of him in a while, Jorge Brian Diaz, is not going to be back in the NCAA, this decision could hurt his progress, because I read that he is back in Puerto Rico in one of the local universities. Matt Lopez and Carlos Lopez, are centers and thei develope has been very slow.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information