No announcement yet.

Semifinals: Russia vs. Nigeria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Russia capturing the 10th ticket to London!

Nigeria is still in very good position for tomorrow, I stand by my Russia was the best team in this tournament. No offense to the Dominicans and Lithuanians of course.
    Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Yes !!!
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]4229[/ATTACH]

Comment

Good fake comeback by Nigeria but Russia had the answer the couple times they needed it. Gotta love Fridzon's tournament line of 11/14 from three and 5/12 from the line.
        Originally posted by Fedfan
        Most ppl get childish when they lose.
        Originally posted by GuTO
        refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Originally posted by macleopard13 View Post
          I hate this game. Nigerians are playing aggressively, committing fouls left and right, and the refs are not calling those fouls. Then, when refs do blow the whistle, they look all innocent and surprised at the refs. F*ck them!
          FIBA refs are doing everything they possibly can to get Nigeria to the Olympics. This whole tournament is an absolute disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtown View Post
            Nigeria is still in very good position for tomorrow, I stand by my Russia was the best team in this tournament. No offense to the Dominicans and Lithuanians of course.
            You are right! Russia was the best team of the tournament. If Bykov and Vorontsevich are OK for London, then they will be a serious metal contender.
            Terrific 3pt shooting by the Russians today (13/27, 52%)!

Nigeria shows great passion and still have a chance to qualify. Ike Diogu hit another double-double (16p-14r). That's his third double-double of the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by macleopard13 View Post
              I hate this game. Nigerians are playing aggressively, committing fouls left and right, and the refs are not calling those fouls. Then, when refs do blow the whistle, they look all innocent and surprised at the refs. F*ck them!
              How is that vastlt different than the Russian players?? All player complain to refs, flop etc...

Comment

Shitty game. I'm happy we finally won but our choking in the second half is a very dangerous worrying sign. Dagunduro plays huge for two games in a row against elite Euro opponent. I think he can exchange Belgian league to something more classy in a near future. The main problems for us is the absence of Bykov (especially hurting since Shved is playing like a real moron) and the injury of Mozgov which makes us extremely thin in C position. But this team has a definite potential and could be a medal contender. Though I won't be surprised that much if we'll suck in a atrocious Pekin manner.
                2013/2014 IBN Euroleague Prediction Game Winner

Thrash 'till Death!

Comment

I'm so dissapointed in that 2nd quarter, the Russians were just too strong, well deserved. I just hope that the Nigerians have not run out of steam
                  Visit http://teamnigeriabasketball.com/ for Nigerian Basketball

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information