X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GO Boricuans!
    sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

I think Puerto Rico will loose by +15...
      Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
      16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
      Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
      8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

Cmon PRSURF, you can do better than that. Puerto Rico can win this game, dont matter how tough Lithuania is.

Comment

Close game but PR is not consistent, and Barea/Arroyo cant star the game

Comment

Go Porto Riko ! beat losers lithaunia who thinks they best!! !

sorry we beat you after that

Comment

Originally posted by JGX View Post
              The Lithuanians have only been in the Americas for a couple weeks, so they are probably still losing 15 points a game to the jet lag. But when is the last time Puerto Rico won an important game? The only safe predictions are that if Lithuania loses, their fans will whine about having to get on a plane for the tournament, and if Puerto Rico loses, their fans will claim that if [obscure player that once helped them to a heroic 21st place finish] had been playing, it would have been totally different.
              So you are claiming that both Lithuanians and Puerto Ricans will already have pre built in excuses made up ahead of time in case of a loss?

If that is the case, then they must have learned it from Team USA fans, as they are the masters of this, with their 1 million built in excuses before any game, in case of a loss.

Comment

This will be a very close game.
                If Lithuania play as she played in the match against Nigeria,
                they will loose with 30 points difference.
                If the Lithuanian players are confused,
                they may win.

Comment

Originally posted by Tasos Peiraias View Post
                  This will be a very close game.If the Lithuanian players are confused, they may win.
                  That doesn't make sense.

Comment

I will make an easier prediction. The winner will go to the Olympics.
                    PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

Dont mind JGX. A PR dude screwed the only girl he ever loved, and he has never recovered. He is has been hating on PR for several years now. If you ignore him it will be better....

Comment

Originally posted by Olympiacos View Post
                        So you are claiming that both Lithuanians and Puerto Ricans will already have pre built in excuses made up ahead of time in case of a loss?

If that is the case, then they must have learned it from Team USA fans, as they are the masters of this, with their 1 million built in excuses before any game, in case of a loss.
                        Its true, US fans have excuses even for close wins. I should know, I have MLB, NBA, and NFL teams.

Originally posted by Hepcat View Post
                        That doesn't make sense.

He must have meant lithuanians are the drunken masters of basketball, the more lost they seem, the more dangerous they are.
                        Originally posted by J-Mart
                        the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stojanov8 View Post
                          Go Porto Riko ! beat losers lithaunia who thinks they best!! !

sorry we beat you after that
                          Who says we're the best? You're trying to avoid us in the semifinals, aren't you?

This will be an interesting game to watch nevertheless. If we play focused, motivated, hustle for the ball every time and grab rebounds, we'll be all right. We need to play like our lives depend on this match. And that means no silly turnovers, careless passes, giving up on rebounds.

Originally posted by saalsapr View Post
                          He must have meant lithuanians are the drunken masters of basketball, the more lost they seem, the more dangerous they are.
                          That's not true at all. When we're lost, we're lost, unfortunately .

Comment

Will the Venezuelans fans support Puerto Rico next game? let's see, tomorrow will be a great basketball day!

Comment

This is the game I didn't want to see...at least no in this single elimination phase. :\
                              I have too many Lithuanian friends and great love for Lietuva Even have a huge flag in my living room! I will be watching this game with my friend from Vilnius (well she is from Silute actually).
                              I will not be happy with either getting eliminated so is a no win situation for me but of course, I want Puerto Rico to win. Anyways, is going to be hard. I think the worst thing that happened to Puerto Rico was that previous Lithuanian loss. I expect them to come out at 100% after that shock.
                              We do have players to play a good game but it seems to last only 3 quarters usually. If we are at full speed mentally then this will be one hell of a game so I cannot wait to see it even if the outcome is going to leave a not so happy feeling even if we win.
                              I think the key here is for Arroyo to wake up and play more like he did in Argentina...we shall see.
                              Good luck to both teams...as myliu Lietuva!

Comment

Originally posted by GustavoGanso View Post
                                Will the Venezuelans fans support Puerto Rico next game? let's see, tomorrow will be a great basketball day!
                                I have no doubts they'll support PR. They would do it anyways IMO, even if Venezuela would have been qualified. Another question how many fans we'll see. There was poor number of them in previous games, now with Venezuela gone, somehow I think interest of the tournament will fall even more...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information