OQT Team Power Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Olympiacos View Post
    So there will not be one word said about the reffing after USA - Lithuania? Sure...................
    I can't predict the future, but in the past there wasn't any, atleast by me that's for sure

Comment

I will rate teams as i saw with their qaulity of play in this tournament:

1.Russia
      2-3 Greece and Lithuania
      4.Puerturico
      5.Nigeria
      6.Dominic respublic
      7.Macedonia
      8.Angola

I know some people will argue and ask so why the hell those above team didnt finishes higher as it my rating.Answer because its sport and in puerturico case it was bad draw for them...They were very close to beat us and definetely is stronger than let say Dominic respublic.Greece is better even than puerturico but they lose is their own fault firstly,but we have to give credit to that nigeria team,.THAT TEAM HAS big big HEART...And big heart always have chances against tallent,we lithuanians have proof that many times...In bronze mathc im gonna support team with heart
      Last edited by Shawshank; 07-08-2012, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by septynix View Post
        That made me laugh out loud .

Ok, ladies and gents, place your bets on Javtokas' injury this year. I'd wager he'll be (temporary) blind (his FT % will unlikely increase though).
        Well, he sprained ankle in QT and almost did not play due to the pain in Semis...:-)
        <-link to video
        http://bit.ly/bg3272
        http://bit.ly/dnTPE7

Comment

Originally posted by Olympiacos View Post
          So there will not be one word said about the reffing after USA - Lithuania? Sure...................
          Does anyone seriously believe Lithuanian NT loses to USA because of bad reffing? Really? Really? Really really really? Your act is getting old. It never was young, though.

Originally posted by YESSUZ
          Well, he sprained ankle in QT and almost did not play due to the pain in Semis...:-)
          Ahh, classic Javtokas! The Shark never let's down.

Comment

Olympiacos your whine is getting old

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
              I can't predict the future, but in the past there wasn't any, atleast by me that's for sure
              The forum was filled with Lithuanians blaming the refs 2 years ago.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information