This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by žarko View Post
    Ante Tomic in talks with Maccabi.he looks for a club where he won't be a 15 min roatation player like in Real.
    For now he prefers Maccabi's offer rathar than CSKA's higher one...
    Its good to see that some players not only looking for $$
    Like he wont get them there
    This is the age we are currently living in, where war is peace, ignorance is strength and slavery is freedom.

Comment

• 800000 net is also too much for Bilbao the best salary in Bilbao is about 700000 gross.

Comment

• Originally posted by aitorful View Post
        800000 net is also too much for Bilbao the best salary in Bilbao is about 700000 gross.
        Well, it matches the salary of Zisis in Siena and his asking price. That's all I am saying. Personally, I do not think Zisis will sign with a Eurocup club, but you never know. Zisis and Katsikaris have a history together, and it still is an ACB team. So I would say it is unlikely, but possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Psofimis View Post
          and sloukas is one year younger than him.Everything that Calathes has shown is because of Obradovic and still he was 80 percent of his time in pao crap.
          Well, you still know nothing about basketball.

BTW: Since you know better than Zotc, how come you don't have 9 EL titles?

Comment

• Originally posted by iskoch View Post
            what about kobe?
            i am sure that he would love to work with ergin and win eurocup...
            gs is a sexy club as well...

he is what we need exactly...
            defending p&r was our weakness for a long time, he can do it.
            also we didn't have any big who can finish p&r, he can do it too...
            will be a really a good signing.

if printezis and andersen also joins, + kaya and oğuz,
            we will have a good frontcourt with different type of players...
            For FB is best thing if they sell players like Kaya, Gasper, Gist...

Comment

• There are offers for Malik Hairston from Turkey (FB Ãœlker). He is a ex-player of Simone Pianiagiani.

Langford will play for Milano.

Comment

• Originally posted by KWSN-Men View Post
                Well, you still know nothing about basketball.

BTW: Since you know better than Zotc, how come you don't have 9 EL titles?
                Since you know much about basketball explain to me how calathes lost the league title and end up in a eurocup team or why Ivcovic chose plenty of times to let him alone without defence standing there like an idiot trying to think what to do with the ball.To miss, or not to miss, thats the question of calathes...
                Olympiacos back-to-back Euroleague Champions

Comment

Ante Tomic in talks with Maccabi.he looks for a club where he won't be a 15 min roatation player like in Real.
                  My sources from Maccabi, says that he is not even a candidite and they don't really need Two "shoelaces".
                  But it Maccabi you never know, Federman can talk with him without telling anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Psofimis View Post
                    Since you know much about basketball explain to me how calathes lost the league title and end up in a eurocup team or why Ivcovic chose plenty of times to let him alone without defence standing there like an idiot trying to think what to do with the ball.To miss, or not to miss, thats the question of calathes...
                    I wonder why Sloukas didn't get a 2m contract from a Eurocup team and how he lost the 2011 A1 and EL title. You can check Calathes' statistics for those finals.

Or you can check Calathes' and Sloukas' statistics for last year's EL. I guess it's not fair, coach Ivkovic didn't trust Sloukas enough to play half the season...

Go watch some pelota.

Comment

• Gönlüm will stay with Anadolu Efes for two more years.

Vladimir Micov will play for CSKA anymore.

Comment

Can you please provide any link to this notice?
                        5 times European champion
                        50 times domestic league champion
                        40 times domestic cup holders
                        4 times league cup holders
                        1 time Adriatic league champion
                        1 time intercontinental cup holders

Comment

• Israel Hayom reported Maccabi is checking the option of Pops Mensah-Bonsu

Hopefully, it's just his agent's spin.

Comment

• Originally posted by trepagnier View Post
                            There are offers for Malik Hairston from Turkey (FB Ãœlker). He is a ex-player of Simone Pianiagiani.
                            Seems that he will stay @EA7
                            EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Originally posted by trepagnier View Post
                              Gönlüm will stay with Anadolu Efes for two more years.

Vladimir Micov will play for CSKA anymore.

http://basketmerkezi.com/haber_detay.asp?haberID=144
                              Dude, you are late CSKA officially announced Micov yesterday

Comment

• Lawrence Roberts from Rytas to Bayern? Any info about it in German press?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information