Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 844

Thread: Euroleague/Club Competition Summer Signings & Rumours

  1. #641
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    431
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Yep, Oly still have no coach even...

    Is that Anthony Grundy to PAO rumour legit?
    It is obvious that they are hiring Bartzokas. He used to coach Spanoulis and Printezis, and Olympiacos is targeting Panionios players that he coached like Giankovits and Kavvadas to sign, and also Mavroeidis, who played under him at Maroussi.

    It could not be any more obvious that Barztokas is the new Olympiacos coach.

    Just about every free agent target and player they want to re-sign or keep, was coached by him in the past. Is this a mere coincidence?

    If PAO wants to sign a cheap combo guard, I think they should look to Batis, instead of Grundy. I have never understood why Batis could not get into a bigger club.

    He would be a perfect sub for Diamantidis, and he could replace what Calathes did.

  2. #642
    Senior Member Victorious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,339
    Country: Netherlands

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olympiacos View Post
    It is obvious that they are hiring Bartzokas. He used to coach Spanoulis and Printezis, and Olympiacos is targeting Panionios players that he coached like Giankovits and Kavvadas to sign, and also Mavroeidis, who played under him at Maroussi.

    It could not be any more obvious that Barztokas is the new Olympiacos coach.

    Just about every free agent target and player they want to re-sign or keep, was coached by him in the past. Is this a mere coincidence?

    If PAO wants to sign a cheap combo guard, I think they should look to Batis, instead of Grundy. I have never understood why Batis could not get into a bigger club.

    He would be a perfect sub for Diamantidis, and he could replace what Calathes did.
    At least Pao can get Gianopoulos. I also hope we'll go for Pappas.
    PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

  3. #643
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    431
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victorious View Post
    At least Pao can get Gianopoulos. I also hope we'll go for Pappas.
    With Bramos signed, I don't see the playing time for either of them to be enticed to sign there. But maybe they will. Anyway, if they want someone like Giannopoulos, surely it is much smarter to go after Vasileiadis instead. I would rather have Charalampidis than Giannopoulos.

  4. #644
    Senior Member radallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,395
    Country: Italy

    Default

    Rumours say Stipcevic close to EA7

  5. #645
    Senior Member Mojado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Little Tobago
    Posts
    1,041

    Default

    Real interested in Gustavo Ayon (various outlets on the net).
    He has a three-year contract running with New Orleans but they have to pick up the option by Mid-July otherwise he's a FA.

    I from Wisconsin!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

    TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

  6. #646
    Senior Member Merthin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Málaga
    Posts
    247
    Country: Spain

    Default

    Unicaja sign Kruno Simon

  7. #647
    Senior Member KWSN-Men's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,762

    Default

    Panathinaikos inked 1997 born prospect Vasilis Charalambopoulos. Malaga and Barcelona had shown interest during the season. He is a left handed, 2,05 PF-C.

    Also rumored Diamantakos and Adetokouμbo.

  8. #648
    Senior Member Roy M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Holon
    Posts
    4,580

    Default

    According to Ferdinando Minucci, Siena president, McAleb, Anderson, Lavrinovic and Kaukenas is leaving Siena to the hot market.
    http://www.sportando.net/eng/italy/s...-are-free.html
    2013/2014:
    PG: Pargo, Ohayon
    SG: Landsberg, Heyns
    SF: Smith, Pnini, Kinsey
    PF: Cohen, Randle
    PF: Sofo, Tayus, Fischer

  9. #649
    Senior Member radallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,395
    Country: Italy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy M View Post
    According to Ferdinando Minucci, Siena president, McAleb, Anderson, Lavrinovic and Kaukenas is leaving Siena to the hot market.
    http://www.sportando.net/eng/italy/s...-are-free.html
    Not exactly.. he said BMC & DA are surely leaving (READ: already gone) . KL and Rimas are free to decide wheter to stay (join the new MPS project) or not. (READ: on the market even if not FA)

  10. #650
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28
    Country: Bahamas

    Default

    Can anyone confirm Rytas PG Tyrese Rice to Bayern Munich?

    http://www.spox.com/de/sport/mehrspo...int-guard.html

  11. #651
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    431
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KWSN-Men View Post
    Panathinaikos inked 1997 born prospect Vasilis Charalambopoulos. Malaga and Barcelona had shown interest during the season. He is a left handed, 2,05 PF-C.
    Interesting. Now let's see how he develops. He is supposed to be the future of Greek basketball, along with Papagiannis.

  12. #652

    Default

    What about David Andersen, any news where he is going to end up next season?

  13. #653
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    227

    Default

    http://www.sportando.net/eng/europe/...an-farmar.html

    Efes offered jordan farmar 2.5 million per a year it seems very good offer....may be soon will sign..... but also fener want him too...
    Last edited by jasua_85; 07-07-2012 at 11:43 AM.

  14. #654
    Senior Member Roy M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Holon
    Posts
    4,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasua_85 View Post
    http://www.sportando.net/eng/europe/...an-farmar.html

    Efes offered jordan farmar 2.5 million per a year it seems very good offer....may be soon will sign..... but also fener want him too...
    He won't sign even if Efes will ofer 4M.
    2013/2014:
    PG: Pargo, Ohayon
    SG: Landsberg, Heyns
    SF: Smith, Pnini, Kinsey
    PF: Cohen, Randle
    PF: Sofo, Tayus, Fischer

  15. #655
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    227

    Default

    are u sure) 4 million for europa very huge money....if efes give 4 million ilyasova could be came

  16. #656
    Senior Member surfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    İstanbul
    Posts
    903

    Default

    I don't see why Efes is interested in Farmar, isn't BMC available?
    la piscine, j'adore la piscine! towels, sunscreens, bathing suits. diving boards and towels. those ladders, towels.

    whatever:
    Pg: Dontaye Draper, Dogus Balbay, Efekan Coşar (20)
    Sg: Matt Janning, Cedi Osman (19), Cenk Akyol, Furkan Korkmaz (17)
    Sf: Stratos Perperoglou, Birkan Batuk, Okben Ulubay (17)
    Pf: Dario Saric, Milko Bjelica, Deniz Kilicli
    C: Nenad Krstic, Stephane Lasme, Emircan Kosut (19)

  17. #657
    Senior Member frodoborg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasua_85 View Post
    http://www.sportando.net/eng/europe/...an-farmar.html

    Efes offered jordan farmar 2.5 million per a year it seems very good offer....may be soon will sign..... but also fener want him too...
    He will not.
    11th Commandment: You shall not say Maccabi is a mediocre team!

  18. #658
    Senior Member Roy M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Holon
    Posts
    4,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasua_85 View Post
    are u sure) 4 million for europa very huge money....if efes give 4 million ilyasova could be came
    It's not against Efes, but he decline 2M from MTA 2 weeks ago.
    2013/2014:
    PG: Pargo, Ohayon
    SG: Landsberg, Heyns
    SF: Smith, Pnini, Kinsey
    PF: Cohen, Randle
    PF: Sofo, Tayus, Fischer

  19. #659
    Senior Member surfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    İstanbul
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy M View Post
    It's not against Efes, but he decline 2M from MTA 2 weeks ago.
    MTA offered 2M to a player? I never knew they were willing to pay that much no matter how big the name is
    la piscine, j'adore la piscine! towels, sunscreens, bathing suits. diving boards and towels. those ladders, towels.

    whatever:
    Pg: Dontaye Draper, Dogus Balbay, Efekan Coşar (20)
    Sg: Matt Janning, Cedi Osman (19), Cenk Akyol, Furkan Korkmaz (17)
    Sf: Stratos Perperoglou, Birkan Batuk, Okben Ulubay (17)
    Pf: Dario Saric, Milko Bjelica, Deniz Kilicli
    C: Nenad Krstic, Stephane Lasme, Emircan Kosut (19)

  20. #660
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy M View Post
    He won't sign even if Efes will ofer 4M.
    other rumors about it

    http://www.totalbasket.net/2012/07/0...ar-efese-dogru

    farmar and vujacic ex teammate lakers....it is plus for efes

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •