X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bober View Post
    According to sportando:
    Ettore Messina also added that Nenad Krstic will leave CSKA Moscow along with Andrei Kirilenko, Alexey Svhed and Ramunas Siskauskas..

So completly new team next season..
    Good news for the European basketball...
    Game will be fair again...
    Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

• Originally posted by Olympiacos View Post
      Sloukas' contract was like this:

2009-10: €80,000
      2010-11: €120,000
      2011-12: €220,000

Now, he has €200,000 in "base salary", and then he can get €70,000 more in bonuses. I think it is €35,000 each for winning Greek League and Euroleague.

About the other guys people might wonder about,

Gecevicius and Antic are team options for the season. They both would have a salary this year of €400,000. So Olympiacos would probably keep them.

Keselj is also an option of the club. But his salary is higher at €490,000, so they want him to take a salary reduction to €400,000. Otherwise he might have to leave.
      Sloukas hasn't signed his contract yet.. any ideas why?
      https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• So where is Krstic going? Back to NBA? or stays in Europe?
        Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

• Originally posted by Efesdxb View Post
          So where is Krstic going? Back to NBA? or stays in Europe?
          The last time I heard about it - NBA was the option. I'm not sure if it's for 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by kukulas View Post
            Sloukas hasn't signed his contract yet.. any ideas why?
            He has agreed to terms but they will sigh after we find our coach.Thats what they said about all our future transfers.
            Olympiacos back-to-back Euroleague Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Psofimis View Post
              We have renewed Sloukas contract from 70k to 200k and if he is not better than Calathes atm he ll definitely be better in the future.
              And that's why Oly fans know nothing about basketball...

Comment

• Originally posted by KWSN-Men View Post
                And that's why Oly fans know nothing about basketball...
                You like calathes,your problem...

update: Vougioukas has an offer from Unix Kazan.Lokomotiv kuban is interested on him also.Kaimakoglou is closer to galatasaray but he has the same offer from Unix kazan.All the offers are considirebly higher then the pao's ones.

Fener offers 1.200.000 per year to printezis.Olympiakos gives 750k.He still wants to go to NBA but if this doesnt happen then he 'll prefer Olympiakos.I predict that he'll stay to Olympiakos with a slightly imrpoved offer.

Zisis has sighed to Bilbao of Katsikaris.Finished deal.1 million per year for two years.
                Last edited by Psofimis; 07-01-2012, 10:20 PM.
                Olympiacos back-to-back Euroleague Champions

Comment

update: Vougioukas has an offer from Unix Kazan.Lokomotiv kuban is interested on him also.Kaimakoglou is closer to galatasaray but he has the same offer from Unix kazan.All the offers are considirebly higher then the pao's ones.

Which team is first candidate Gala or Kazan ?
                  Galatasaray4Euroleague

Comment

• Originally posted by Idans10 View Post
                    I guess that he wanted to play with his good friend Hendrix, plus they probably offered him way more money then Maccabi and it's Milan, a beautiful city and not something like Moscow. Personally I never liked this player, I don't think that he is the player that Maccabi needs, but when everyone left us, I thought that at least he will stay.
                    Milan is one of the ugliest cities in Italy, a major disappointment. Nothing to do there for more than a day (second day could be spent shopping). Langford went, where he got a big offer (probably 1.5 mio). Hendrix being there has surely played its part plus the fact that Italy is not a new place for him. He was a valuable player for MTA, yet a showstopper. Somewhat like Alan Anderson. You stand and fall with him. He likes to hold the ball for too long, he doesn't like to shoot much, his defense was not always there (I remember game #1 vs. PAO). A creator, when nothing goes? Yes. But MTA rather has to sign players, which don't let such situations happen. In any case, the market will be interesting for MTA now. A big gamle with a recently signed guard, Shermadini instead of two centers as of right now.
                    burnstein

Comment

I PG can learn to control rhythm, he can learn to play defense, he can learn to shot.

Speed and court vision are natural, you either have them or not.

Comment

Fener offers 1.200.000 per year to printezis.Olympiakos gives 750k.He still wants to go to NBA but if this doesnt happen then he 'll prefer Olympiakos.I predict that he'll stay to Olympiakos with a slightly imrpoved offer.

Zisis has sighed to Bilbao of Katsikaris.Finished deal.1 million per year for two years.
                        The real sum for Zisis is less than this Bilbao can't pay this money.

Comment

• Target of Galatasaray is Spanoulis, Andersen and Kaimakoglu. Besides, Hawkins and Pops Mensah Bonsu can come to Galatasaray.

Comment

• Do you know about CSKA Moscow player wages?

Comment

• CSKA oficially signed Vladimir Micov. www.cskabasket.com/news/?id=11326
                              Imho, quite doubtful signing for CSKA. He,s not good enough for Army club, for sure.
                              CSKA could search someone more serious on SF position.
                              Last edited by vaslover; 07-02-2012, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• D'or Fischer close to sign with Fenerbahce.

I like this player. spent two good years in Maccabi, not physically enough to play as 5 but very athletic, excellent shot blocker with good mid-range shot. I think that Fener will make a good deal by signing him even though he disappeared a bit since Real Madrid.
                                5 times European champion
                                50 times domestic league champion
                                40 times domestic cup holders
                                4 times league cup holders
                                1 time Adriatic league champion
                                1 time intercontinental cup holders

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information