This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euroleague/Club Competition Summer Signings & Rumours

The previous thread already contained too many pages, so discussion may continue here.

Guidelines to follow (props to JPF):

1. keep it clean and polite
    2. try to stay away from one lined posts (and "source?", "link?", etc)
    3. use edit button, instead of posting 3 messages in 2 minutes
    4. read at least some posts before posting your news
    5. this thread isn't and never was for euroleague and UC rumours only, but try not to report every single transfer that happened - instead try to judge on which one could be interesting for others.
    6. Make use of links in an informative manner rather than posting just to advertise your website.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

the timming of hickmans signing is strange .
    langford as not signd yet , yogev want out , yotam has not signd olso...
    i dont uderstand what is ricky job will be and who he will replace ?
    will he be the open PG or the replacement of langford as the shooting gurd ??
    [B]My roster for 2011-2012 :

PG: jackson , hickman or t. rice
    SG: halperin , landsberg , langford
    SF:smith \ m. downs , G. Pnini
    PF: doellman , eliyahu
    C : maric , shermandini , tyus

hc: blatt
    ac:goodes
    ac:sharp

Comment

Originally posted by yzafrir gate 6 View Post
      the timming of hickmans signing is strange .
      langford as not signd yet , yogev want out , yotam has not signd olso...
      i dont uderstand what is ricky job will be and who he will replace ?
      will he be the open PG or the replacement of langford as the shooting gurd ??
      the foreign pg

Comment

somebody showed dout abotu hickman eurioleague's skills
        i can understand. starting ,he is not an el playoff player, but this is a classic mta's average addition. we cant bring stars.we can add players who showed talent and hoping they will be enough for our ambitious. somethimes it was a succes (fischer, morris,baston,vujicic)somethimes a drama (e.brown, jeretin,lasme). anyway much better thjis policy intead of bringing old names like papa or thiniking of saras

Comment

Once again, in-depth discussions about MTA should go here.
          Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
          Artificial Nature

Comment

How likely will Pablo Laso stay in Real Madrid for the next season ?

Comment

Originally posted by YigitSengelen View Post
              How likely will Pablo Laso stay in Real Madrid for the next season ?
              According to spanish media, he stays. Velickovic, Pocius, Tomic may leave. Draper, Slaughter, Rudy - In.

El Real Madrid, tras una buena temporada que no pudo rematar con el título de Liga, debe ahora redondear la plantilla para el año que viene en la que Novica Velickovic, Martynas Pocius y Ante Tomic tienen un futuro incierto

Pascual i think also stays, so the only way to Obradovic - Turkey? It seems so.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
                According to spanish media, he stays. Velickovic, Pocius, Tomic may leave. Draper, Slaughter, Rudy - In.

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/acb/...madrid-1934761
                Another way to receive something else than 2nd place??? Seems like mission impossible IMO...

Comment

Supposedly, Efes has offered €2.5 million euros a year salary to Obradovic, plus €500,000 euros a year salary to his assistant coach, Dimitris Itoudis.......

Comment

Originally posted by Olympiacos View Post
                    Supposedly, Efes has offered €2.5 million euros a year salary to Obradovic, plus €500,000 euros a year salary to his assistant coach, Dimitris Itoudis.......
                    I honestly thought that after 13 years as assistant coach he will be the first choice for the head coach position

Comment

Tau offered him the head coach position a few years ago but he declined. Some people are only good for assistant coaches and completely lose the plot as head coaches. Maybe he's one of those.. who knows. It's a lot easier job to be an assistant and sticking with Obradovic he'll make easy money and never, ever take the heat. Sounds like a plan to me.
                      https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post

El Real Madrid, tras una buena temporada que no pudo rematar con el título de Liga, debe ahora redondear la plantilla para el año que viene en la que Novica Velickovic, Martynas Pocius y Ante Tomic tienen un futuro incierto

Pascual i think also stays, so the only way to Obradovic - Turkey? It seems so.
                        Thanks for your answer. I hope that Obradovic will be the head coach of Efes Pilsen. This week will be really interesting for Turkish teams. Efes Pilsen, Fenerbahce, Galatasaray and Besiktas don't have a head coach at the moment.

Comment

Obra cant carry efes to f4
                          efes has different problems
                          they dont have fans
                          and gm is very bad
                          they got players from one agent
                          and he sells bad players to big prizes

Comment

Originally posted by weakbomb View Post
                            Obra cant carry efes to f4
                            efes has different problems
                            they dont have fans
                            and gm is very bad
                            they got players from one agent
                            and he sells bad players to big prizes
                            I think you are wrong. Obra is exactly what Efes needs. And what do you mean Efes don't have fans? as a Maccabi fan, I still remember all the times that we had to play in Turkey (in Abedi Ipakci, their old stadium) and the arena was always full with 12,000 fanatics. So where did they go? Efes always had fans and still has and last season they had very good team on paper that could qualified for the F4 if they had a coach like Obradovic. Right now I believe that they have more money then PAO who will probably reduce their budget, So Obra can build in Efes a very good team that should return to the F4 after 12 years.
                            5 times European champion
                            50 times domestic league champion
                            40 times domestic cup holders
                            4 times league cup holders
                            1 time Adriatic league champion
                            1 time intercontinental cup holders

Comment

efes dont have their own fans
                              but if victories come every team fan start to support efes
                              but if the game is efes-fb u can see the same faces at fb side

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information