Argentinian LNB season 2012-13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argentinian LNB season 2012-13

La Unión Formosa signed veteran Nicolás Gianella.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Regatas Corrientes announced Federico Kammerichs.
    Javier Martínez, Miguel Gerlero, Nicolás Ferreyra, Nicolás Romano and Djibril Kanté are also confirmed for next season.
    Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
      Regatas Corrientes announced Federico Kammerichs.
      Javier Martínez, Miguel Gerlero, Nicolás Ferreyra, Nicolás Romano and Djibril Kanté are also confirmed for next season.
      Paolo Quinteros also re-signed for next season.
      Artificial Nature

Comment

Hi there!

Could anyone tell me where Matias Nocedal is playing?

He signed for Boca last season and he played for them till the end of it, but as far as I can see he is not playing for them this season.

I hope someone can help me, cos I haven't got any idea about it.

Comment

Could anyone tell me what the problem is with the thread about Matias Nocedal?

I've already opened this thread twice. Both times has been erased without any reason, without any explanations. I've sent messages to the 3 moderators ............ no answer. I've already said that if the problem is that the same subject appears in a new thread and here, I would prefer to keep the thread about Matías Nocedal ........

Could any moderator sent me a message explaining what is wrong please, explaining me why the thread is erased once and again?

Thanks for .......

[No need to open a thread just to ask where a player is playing... This thread has been seen by many users and it's sticked. If anyone has the answer, they will answer. Here.
          Also I didn't get any PM from you.
          Chill.
          Rikhardur]
          Last edited by rikhardur; 03-09-2013, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt Rambis View Post
            Could anyone tell me what the problem is with the thread about Matias Nocedal?

I've already opened this thread twice. Both times has been erased without any reason, without any explanations. I've sent messages to the 3 moderators ............ no answer. I've already said that if the problem is that the same subject appears in a new thread and here, I would prefer to keep the thread about Matías Nocedal ........

Could any moderator sent me a message explaining what is wrong please, explaining me why the thread is erased once and again?

Thanks for .......

[No need to open a thread just to ask where a player is playing... This thread has been seen by many users and it's sticked. If anyone has the answer, they will answer. Here.
            Also I didn't get any PM from you.
            Chill.
            Rikhardur]
            First of all thanks for answering.

1.- I sent the PM to the ones that appeared in this part of the forum as moderators (I didn't c u there -in fact, I've sent a PM today, when 123 told me to do it).
            2.- Thanks for answering (it's a shame taht u didn't do it when you erased the thread).
            3.- Thanks for respecting what I prefer ........... if the problem was that it was repeated ......... as I told you and the other moderators, I would have preferred the thread instead of this post here (but that's quite clear what's your decission, no problem).
            4.- I'm just answering here cos you decided to do it this way and not using the PM.

Anyhow, I hope someone could help me as I've looking for this piece of info but I couldn't find anything about Matias this season.

Bye

Comment

Most likely - nowhere or at some amateur level. His last team was Boca.

Comment

Thanks b-raider.

If somenone knows something else it would be great.

Thanks again b-raider.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information