Brooklyn Nets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
    Firesale. Nets fired Lionell Hollins and then GM Billy King was forced to step down. Trading players seems imminent.
    Setting up an eventual sale of the franchise? I wonder who fills those positions though.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHBB View Post
      Setting up an eventual sale of the franchise? I wonder who fills those positions though.
      Could be anyone I think as according to the news, Nets wants to shed cap space ASAP. I think eventually Joe Johnson will be bought out of his contract.
      Sacramento Kings
      HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Could be anyone I think as according to the news, Nets wants to shed cap space ASAP. I think eventually Joe Johnson will be bought out of his contract.
        If that's the case he will be an attractive free agent for sure. He can definitely solidify a contender's bench.

I wonder if they move Thad too....

Comment

• Nets waive Joe Johnson. According to reports, Johnson wants to join a playoff bound team -- preferably a contender.
          Sacramento Kings

Comment

Nets waive Joe Johnson. According to reports, Johnson wants to join a playoff bound team -- preferably a contender.
            He'd be absolutely perfect for the Spurs, in my opinion. They need somebody to replace Ginobli's scoring.

Comment

• Nets announced the hiring of Trajan Langdon to serve as assistant to Sean Marks.
              Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Bojan dropped 44 a career high 44 points versus the Sixers.
                Sacramento Kings

Comment

• First signing of the summer: Jeremy Lin on a three year deal. Nets still have forty million worth of cap space to fill out the roster.
                  Sacramento Kings

Comment

• Justin Hamilton after great season in Spain with Valencia reached a two-year,6 million agreement with the Brooklyn Nets.

Comment

• Nets stockpiling guards now: Tyler Johnson and Allen Crabbe are being sought.
                      Last edited by CKR13; 07-11-2016, 07:05 AM.
                      Sacramento Kings

Comment

• this is the most fucked up team in the league, that idiot russian thought he can buy his way to title with money.
                        They are screwed for like 10 years to come.

Comment

• Yeah stupid idiot. Money doesn't buy championship Ask Miami and Cleveland that. Those were won on World Peace and Solar Power.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                            Yeah stupid idiot. Money doesn't buy championship Ask Miami and Cleveland that. Those were won on World Peace and Solar Power.

Have you heard off Lebron James? Neither Miami nor Cleveland were or going to spend that amount of money if they didnt have Lebron James.
                            Guaranteed High revenue with Lebron , Guranteed title runs with Lebron. More games in playoffs, more tickets sold.

Comment

• Originally posted by eshmawi View Post
                              Have you heard off Lebron James? Neither Miami nor Cleveland were or going to spend that amount of money if they didnt have Lebron James.
                              Guaranteed High revenue with Lebron , Guranteed title runs with Lebron. More games in playoffs, more tickets sold.
                              Have you heard of sarcasm? Basically all your NBA posts go something like this "Lebron God. Lebron GOAT. Lebron marry me" etc... Basically go open a fan club or something. Everything else about other teams you pretty much shit on them and say stuff like you did about the Nets. Same with Warriors etc.

We get it, you want to have butt sex with LeBron. So I'll just repeat, he played for cookies and air.

Comment

• Lin injured yet again. Supposedly it's an injury that really worries the Nets.

Not good for a team that needs him to make the D'Angelo situation work.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information