Eurocup Final 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madmax View Post
    it's no coincidence that spanish teams are usually doing so well in ULEB competition - they are basically untouchable and any kind of contact is whistled agaisnt their poor opponents. And it's not even excuse making, since Spain NT and clubs always benefitted from such refereeing and always were in the centre of controversy when playing against tough physical squads like Greece for example. Some teams are used to such pussy refereeing standards, while others need whole game to adjust and when they do it's too late already...
    Haters gonna hate hahahaha
    BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

Originally posted by Kwijibo View Post
      Haters gonna hate hahahaha
      it's not hating my catalan friend, just stating a simple truth...everyone knows these double standards from the refs when playing spanish teams and unless the name of your club is PAO or CSKA you will most certainly get screwed by them. It's much easier to beat spanish team in a series of games, where biased refs can't so blatantly kill one team multiple times.

Comment

Originally posted by madmax View Post
        it's not hating my catalan friend, just stating a simple truth...everyone knows these double standards from the refs when playing spanish teams and unless the name of your club is PAO or CSKA you will most certainly get screwed by them. It's much easier to beat spanish team in a series of games, where biased refs can't so blatantly kill one team multiple times.
        I'm spanish! And valencia is not guilty about the kid fouls of valanciunas who lost the game. And Spain haven't got favour of refs. If our NT throw more FT the reason is that we're simply better
        BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

You see lithuanian basketball schooll play and stood like a man.Spanish school is too play and fall around couple times on the ground like girl.I have heard a rumour that fiba are trying to make a new very important rule in this years olimpics: every time teams player will stand to close to gasol and navarro is a faul...

I want to ask spanish fans: is it true that in your schools before you can play profesionaly footbal,basketball and other team sports,firstly you have to have go through acting,floping school and make the examines in how to "fall like dead" ? ;D I just love when in footbal barcelona meets real,what a match,what a football for 20-25minutes and what acting melodrama for other 65-70minutes,just loved watching every time with my popcurns .I feel that next year in oscar ceremony film real vs barcelona gonna win in best foreign film category.What performances from both sides,even deniro and brando wuold be proud

Comment

I just can't stop laughing about any single loser that come up with excuses when their teams lose (always) against a spanish team.
            Go get some balls and play, don't blame refs when you are not good enough to win.

Comment

Well, Rytas won the small final 71:62 against Spartak. Basically Rytas took advantage of deeper rest before the game.

Other than that this is probably the most horrible and no doubt ugliest BB team of Rytas I've ever seen (and I've seen all of Rytas teams). If Džikič is staying I'm not watching Lrytas next year and I'm not looking forward to see chucker and ball hog Seibutis in NT.
              Off course, having Rasič anywhere around your team is also a disaster. Lithuanian club BB is in deep crisis. Both Žalgiris and Rytas can't play basketball this season and a third place in Eurocup is basically underachievement for Rytas having in mind their history. So No thanks for Džikič (though I'm not saying he's the only one to blame).
              Last edited by Straight forward; 04-15-2012, 02:00 PM.
              LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
              Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
              Buzelis, Lelevicius
              Murauskas, Sirvydis
              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Eurosport 2 Int has been covering Eurocup all season long and they only showed 30 something minutes of first semifinal game..
                now there won't even be a live coverage of final game..
                I mean wtf?
                "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                  Well, Rytas won the small final 71:62 against Spartak. Basically Rytas took advantage of deeper rest before the game.

Other than that this is probably the most horrible and no doubt ugliest BB team of Rytas I've ever seen (and I've seen all of Rytas teams). If Džikič is staying I'm not watching Lrytas next year and I'm not looking forward to see chucker and ball hog Seibutis in NT.
                  Off course, having Rasič anywhere around your team is also a disaster. Lithuanian club BB is in deep crisis. Both Žalgiris and Rytas can't play basketball this season and a third place in Eurocup is basically underachievement for Rytas having in mind their history. So No thanks for Džikič (though I'm not saying he's the only one to blame).
                  by roster and invested money it's not underachivment to finish behind valencia and khimki
                  Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Planinic is on fire : a walking miss-match nightmare for Valencia . Markovic is too short to defend him, De Colo is well ... De Colo

Very good broadcast quality from Eurosport2 , yep it's broadcast in Israel somehow, probably we got US stream.

Pretty good commentators, both are Americans I think. I wish the same level for EL games.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post

You are 3rd in Eurocup and you are talking aboute how bad your team is ? If Džikić was bad coach he wouldnt won Eurochallenge , be in ABA league F4 with Krka and you wouldnt reach Eurocup F4 . Rašić was one of the best Partizan player two years ago when Partizan reached Euroleague F4 , he is one of the best players in Serbian NT that was second in Europe and 4 in world but he isnt good for you . Valencia is a better team and you cant blame players and coach for lossing against better opponent .

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bounce View Post
                        Congrats to Khimki. Spartak had its chances, but kudos to Khimki on having cojones to hit those big threes & to turn -10 into +4.
                        Cojones hahahahahahaha
                        BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

Can someone give me a link with English comentators ?

Comment

It's over.

Kinda ironic that a cherry on the Khimki Eurocup cake was a game deciding non-call on Pietrus

Comment

Planinic played best clutch game of his carer, imo I still think Perasovic made mistake atacking him in 2nd half to load him with fouls.
                              Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                                Planinic played best clutch game of his carer, imo I still think Perasovic made mistake atacking him in 2nd half to load him with fouls.
                                Go figure, maybe it was Planinic best clutch game just because he fouled out with 7 min to go. Dunno if Zoran deserved MVP : he was great @ first half, but wasn't there when the game was decided. Generally speaking it's a bad idea to collect votes for MVP @ the half.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information