Comment

Brasil 105-64 Chile

tomorrow will play against Argentina

Comment

France 79:74 Great Britain

Box score: http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches...27LLLVdDj2INA/

Comment

Argentina 80-74 Brasil

just 12 free throws to Argentina in 1st quarter... this match was a big shame by the referees.

Magnano did not talked with ARG coach at end of the game.

Comment

Spain and Great Britain playing http://www.rtve.es/noticias/directo-la-1/
            Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtown View Post
              Thanks for sharing Dtwon. I need my 'fix' of flopping for the day

Comment

Good find, Dtown. Plus, I love listening to Castillian Spanish accents with those rolling "ths".

Comment

Spain won 78-74. Only saw the fourth quarter, GB hung around but didn't have an answer for Spain's interior players. Ibaka looked good. Deng hasn't done much in either of his two friendlies. Fouls were 21-21, when's the last time that happened in a Spain home friendly?
                  Originally posted by Fedfan
                  Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                  Originally posted by GuTO
                  refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

I caught the second half. Spain is still rounding into shape, so it's difficult to make any assessments based on what I saw. The British probably played their best exhibition game of its pre-Olympic preparations despite the loss. They hung tough all the way until the end with modest success on the interior (esp. Pops) and surprising success (or not so surprising, given Spain's early form) from the outside. The Britons played at times a tight man-to-man mixed with zone elements which resulted in Spain getting several good looks from the 3 pt line but weren't able to capitalize on many of their attempts. Also, the classic, crisp Spanish passing wasn't on full display like I've seen in the past. Navarro sat, and I don't recall seeing Rudy Fernandez on the court either (is he injured?), so again, without the benefit of being fully loaded, making any judgments about Spain's conditioning/preparation is too premature. One thing that surely jumped off the screen was Serge Ibaka's play. He had both his inside and mid-range game working, as if it was game six of the NBA playoffs! No doubt, he will be the x-factor that could prevent the USA from claiming gold...On the con side, the Spanish outside game had better improve come tournament time. If teams can limit the Gasols' interior production and keep Ibaka off the boards and in foul trouble, without such balance, they're offensively limited since few players on their roster have the ability (save Calderon, Navarro, and maybe San Emeterio) to create their own shot.

Comment

On July 22nd, Lithuania will face off Russia in a friendly game before the Olympics. This will be the only preparation game for both teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Federoy View Post
                        Navarro sat, and I don't recall seeing Rudy Fernandez on the court either (is he injured?),
                        He just recovered, so probably a bit too early for the gametime

Comment

Rudy will already play today vs France.
                          Navarro is taking it easy since he's been dealing with plantar fascitis all season, i guess he is going to sit at east until the game in Paris on july 15th.

Comment

Spain vs France for everyone. http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-4/2/42/v-424264.html

Comment

What was the final score?

Comment

Originally posted by NorCal View Post
                                What was the final score?
                                Actually had to go before the final score, though Spain seemed to have it in hand when I left.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information