Euroleague Final Four Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euroleague Final Four Tickets

My friends I was looking for the Euroleague match program the other day and i saw that Turkish Airlines has an
    application which let you win the flight and the final 4 match tickets. I started tweeting about the match with the #fanofthematch hashtag. It is not that hard just go to their application and follow the instructions. Good luck https://www.facebook.com/turkishairl...1171798?ref=ts

Euroleague Final Four Tickets

Hi everyone,
    I am selling tickets for the Final 4 (11-13 May)
    If anyone interested, send personal message!

Comment

Final four reservation sale for Barcelona

Hi people,

I have reservation for FC Barcelona Regal

Venue/City/Begins on
      Sinan Erdem Dome, Istanbul 11.05.2012

Section
      PC3 (dark green)

Reservation Price
      €69

Qty

Total Price
      €138

But now, i have not enough money to buy two tickets for the match. So i want to sell two reservations for $250. Then you'll purchase the tickets until 01/04/2012. Final date for tickets purchase is this Sunday.

Comment

Hi friend,

How many tickets do you have because i need a couple.Tell me about the price pls!
        It's better for you to stay at your home, because in Istanbul this year probably we will have company... ( gay-roi )

Do you read derby news?

Cheers mate

Comment

[English or provide translation]
          Last edited by rikhardur; 03-30-2012, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Euroleague - final four - 3 tickets for sale -

Hello everyone,

Selling 3 tickets for the Euroleague Final4 (Semi and Final) for euro 350 each

Let me know if you re interested,

Vassilis

Comment

What's the face value?

Comment

Hello , I am a fan of Mens Sana Montepaschi Siena. In february I have puchased two tickets for F4 from website of euroleague. The tickets are in PC4, if anybody is interested, please mail me at luca.petrangeli@tin.it
                Thanks.

Comment

163 each

Comment

Hello all!

I am selling 4 tickets (category PC6) at 310 € each for the 2012 Turkish Airlines Euroleague Final Four (Istanbul, May 11-13).
                    Ticket price includes home delivery by courier to any country.

A ticket consists of two individual physical tickets (one for each game day) that entitle you to attend all the games.

If interested, please contact me via email: spalding2012@libero.it

Thank you for your attention.

Comment

Do you still have the tickets? If yes, send me an pm to talk on th e phone. i am from

Do you still have the tickets? If yes, send me an pm to talk on th e phone. i am from Greece. thnaks

Comment

Looking for Final Four tickets

Who ever has Final Four tickets and will not finally go i am intrested to buy 2.

Send my private msg to exchange email and arrange it .

Comment

Hello, I have purchased two tickets in website of euroleague, but Mens Sana lost playoff! Now I sell its, they are in PC4 sector.
                          If interested, please mail me at luca.petrangeli@tin.it
                          Thanks

Comment

I am searching 3 tickets for the Final Four. Please send me an email here: exetlaios8@hotmail.com

Comment

I am looking for tickets too. Send me at frozenpictures1900@yahoo.gr
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQp8dsyWTxA

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information