Basketball Tryouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball Tryouts

Hello. My name is Brandon Baker from The United States. I was wondering if anyone can help share some information on how to get or set up a euro basketball tryout. I played for my high school at Minuteman Vocational High school but, could not afford to further my career in basketball in college. I am 6'0ft 167 lbs. I play shooting guard and if needed Point Guard. I love to shoot but more importantly, look for the open assist. If anyone can please share some information that would be most helpful and I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Brandon Pro Basketball Tryout

Hello Brandon
    Contact our current NBA Scout: Don Sellers (310) 430-0565

We would like to congratulate you on a successful basketball career. We would also like you to attend the IPBS Pro Basketball Combine which is rated #1 Internationally. Its our guarantee that you will play in front of scouts from the following leagues (NBA, NBDL, PBL, NBL Canada, Euro League and Professional Player Agents). Many players are signed to professional contracts on the spot. Don't pass on the opportunity to further your career by playing professional basketball. We hope to see you there!! (Click the link below to log onto the IPBS website).

Here are a few Scouts that will be in attendance:
    Jim Cleamons: World Champion Chicago Bulls/Los Angeles Lakers
    Jon Whitkin: Cleveland Cavaliers
    Tony Fritz: Current NBA Scout for Denver Nuggets, Golden State Warriors
    Chris Iverson: General Manager, Rochester Razorsharks
    Clifford Ray: Current Assistant Coach NBA Sacramento Kings Former Assistant Coach World Champion Boston Celtics
    Kevin Gray: Current International Pro Scout multiple Clubs (Philippines)
    Don Sellers: Current NBA Scout, Former NBA Memphis Grizzlies Scout, NBDL
    Rod Baker: Current Head Coach Rochester Razorsharks. PBL Coach of the Year & PBL 6x Champion. Harlem Globetrotters International
    Sedric Toney: Former NBA Player. Current International/NBA Professional Player Trainer

Contact us: (866) 875-9091

Comment

Working...
    X

Debug Information