No announcement yet.

2012 NBA Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syracuse's Dion Waiters will enter the draft.

Adam Zagoria of SNY.tv is reporting that sophomore guard Dion Waiters will not return to Syracuse and will, instead, enter the NBA draft.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

UCONN's Jeremy Lamb and Andre Drummond are considering to declare for the draft.
      Sacramento Kings

Comment

Kentucky's Anthony Davis Jr. is a unanimous first pick overall in most mock drafts.

The team with the most worst record, the Charlotte Bobcats are really hoping that they land the first pick in the lottery.

Sacramento Kings

Comment

NBA Draft 2012 Early Entry List
          Sacramento Kings

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
            Kentucky's Anthony Davis Jr. is a unanimous first pick overall in most mock drafts.

The team with the most worst record, the Charlotte Bobcats are really hoping that they land the first pick in the lottery.

CKR- I'd like to hear your thoughts on Davis. Is he a franchise changer? all star level talent? or just a solid starter in the NBA?

Comment

Hard to tell, but the upside on Davis is quite high. If I were to choose between Drummond and Davis, I would go for Davis as his defensive abilities are most impressive. As far as I'm concerned, Davis has the tools to be an all-star if he keeps on improving.

But Davis needs to gain more mass and strength, as well as work on his post moves. No doubt, he can take his game to the next level with the professional development program.
              Sacramento Kings

Comment

I agree. I go back and forth between believing he is an all star level talent to a franchise changing talent. One thing that I believe he will show in the NBA that hasn't been shown that often in college is how great of an all around offensive player Davis is. Everyone now knows he is dominant defensively but his 15-20 foot shot, his ball handling and his decision making are very nice too.

I'm calling it right now..............our Kings are going to finally get a break and win the lottery putting Anthony "the Dark Knight" (because of his eyebrows) Davis in Sacramento next year.

Comment

I sure hope so. But we do owe the Cleveland Cavaliers our 2012 protected draft pick and if they chose not to claim it, the debt is valid until 2017. I also fancy Davis ending up with my neighboring state, the Charlotte Bobcats.

Meanwhile, Mississippi State forward Renardo Sidney has declared for the NBA draft. Oregon State's Jared Cunningham, has also declared for the draft.
                  Sacramento Kings

Comment

Georgetown's junior forward Hollis Thompson has declared for the draft.

Lehigh's C.J. McCollum will enter the draft.
                    Sacramento Kings

Comment

Mississippi State forward Arnett Moultrie will enter the NBA draft.
                      Sacramento Kings

Comment

North Carolina Tarheels Harrison Barnes, Tyler Zeller, John Henson and Kendall Marshall will enter the NBA Draft.
                        Sacramento Kings

Comment

Florida's freshman star Brad Beal will return to his home in St. Louis to consult with his family on where to go from here.
                          Sacramento Kings

Comment

Anthony Davis Pre Growth Spurt pictures

Anthony Davis, Michael Kidd Gilchrist, and Thomas Robinson are my top 3 picks.
                            Last edited by Lebron23; 03-30-2012, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Arkansas guard BJ Young will enter the draft.
                              Sacramento Kings

Comment

Originally posted by Lebron23 View Post
                                Anthony Davis, Michael Kidd Gilchrist, and Thomas Robinson are my top 3 picks.
                                I think Andre Drummond and Jeremy Lamb will enter in this year's draft, Uconn will be banned in next year's post season tourney...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information