Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KWSN-Men View Post

Some Olympiakos fans thought they were going to win. LOL
    I also know a couple of Pao fans who thought they could win CSKA this season.. ROTFL
    "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

I see most people anticipate an easy win for Unics; but the fact that Fenerbahçe Ülker quite reached the nadir makes me think that they cannot get any worse and they will eventually show some reaction. I think it's very likely that this reaction will appear in tonight's game; because the team has been preparing for this match since their early elimination from the domestic cup last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Picek View Post
        I also know a couple of Pao fans who thought they could win CSKA this season.. ROTFL
        we' re gonna beat cska when it's necessary.
        sigpic

Comment

Go watch the first game and say the same if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by cesnakas View Post
            Game winner :O Lopez delivers in the clutch.
            Yep. The boy definitely got the "minerals" to win games, despite his hobbit look

I remember him ruining Zvika Sherf future contract with Spartak by winning PBL quarterfinals ( Khimki-Spartak) almost single-handily . IIRC Khimki was like 5 pts down with 1 min to go, before Lopez started to act.

Currently Lopez the clutch-iest Top16 player of Bilbao

Ironically Lopez wouldn't be on the floor if Jackson didn't got a hit in his eye a few minutes earlier.

Comment

Season is not over.

PAO has never lost on a F4 game from CSKA. That will not change.

Comment

Man, what happened to Preldzic. He was on his way to european stardome last season, but now can`t buy a bucket and is making bad decisions with the ball.
                My blog about european hoops http://insidehoops.blog.com

Comment

What did Greer smoke today?

Comment

shittiest atmosphere in EL: FB Ülker theatre

Comment

Henry Domercant does one thing well and that's score. He's the go to guy that Kazan relies on at the end of games and he's delivered almost every time this season. He can shoot, muscle his way to the rim, and operate in the post - one of the most potent offensive players in this year's Euroleague.

What a play by Roko Ukic to force overtime with a floater eerily similar to Luke Ridnour's last night to save Fenerbahce's Euroleague season. For the time being, that is.

Comment

Originally posted by TB-Fan View Post
                        shittiest atmosphere in EL: FB Ülker theatre
                        The atmosphere seems quit hot.

Amazing game by fener tonight. They have a chance to qualify now.

Comment

FENERBAHCE ULKER- UNICS KAZAN; the game of the Euroleague 2011-2012 until now?

Comment

Unics committed unbelievable mistakes one after another in the decisive minutes. What a stupid loss...
                            Bronze Medal - IBN 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Prediction Game

Comment

Anyone else thinks that NTV speaker is annoying as hell?

Comment

Not even close.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information