Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 132

Thread: Euroleague Top16: Week5

  1. #21
    Senior Member MaccabiTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,390
    Country: Israel

    Default

    GROUP E

    CSKA Moscow vs. Olympiacos
    Galatasaray MPark vs. Anadolu Efes

    GROUP F

    Gescrap Bilbao vs. Montepaschi Siena
    Real Madrid vs. Unicaja Malaga

    GROUP G

    Fenerbahce Ulker vs. Unics Kazan
    Panathinaikos vs. EA7 Armani Milano

    GROUP H

    Maccabi Electra vs. Zalgiris Kaunas
    Bennet Cantu vs. Barcelona Regal

  2. #22
    Senior Member madmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaccabiTA View Post
    GROUP E

    CSKA Moscow vs. Olympiacos
    Galatasaray MPark vs. Anadolu Efes

    GROUP F

    Gescrap Bilbao vs. Montepaschi Siena
    Real Madrid vs. Unicaja Malaga

    GROUP G

    Fenerbahce Ulker vs. Unics Kazan
    Panathinaikos vs. EA7 Armani Milano

    GROUP H

    Maccabi Electra vs. Zalgiris Kaunas
    Bennet Cantu vs. Barcelona Regal

    Nice gif there...
    I enjoyed that game just as much as the biggest Maccabi fan...

  3. #23
    Senior Member MaccabiTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,390
    Country: Israel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madmax View Post

    Nice gif there...
    I enjoyed that game just as much as the biggest Maccabi fan...
    yea I noticed your 'love' to Zalgiris

  4. #24
    Senior Member cesnakas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madmax View Post

    Nice gif there...
    I enjoyed that game just as much as the biggest Maccabi fan...
    At least Zalgiris played so quality basketball, that Rytas never even dreamed.

  5. #25
    Senior Member cesnakas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    229

    Default

    GROUP E

    CSKA Moscow vs. Olympiacos
    Galatasaray MPark vs. Anadolu Efes

    GROUP F

    Gescrap Bilbao vs. Montepaschi Siena
    Real Madrid vs. Unicaja Malaga

    GROUP G

    Fenerbahce Ulker vs. Unics Kazan
    Panathinaikos vs. EA7 Armani Milano

    GROUP H

    Maccabi Electra vs. Zalgiris Kaunas
    Bennet Cantu vs. Barcelona Regal

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,072
    Country: Italy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keftess View Post
    Is there any problem with navarro's health??
    yes, he lately is suffering from feet (as reported by sportitalia's tv speaker)

  7. #27
    Senior Member iskoch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,135
    Country: Russian Federation

    Default

    GROUP E

    CSKA Moscow vs. Olympiacos 90-10
    GS Medical Park vs. Anadolu Efes 55-45

    GROUP F

    Gescrap Bilbao vs. Montepaschi Siena 49-51
    Real Madrid vs. Unicaja Malaga 75-25

    GROUP G

    Fenerbahce Ulker vs. Unics Kazan 45-55
    Panathinaikos vs. EA7 Armani Milano 80-20

    GROUP H

    Maccabi Electra vs. Zalgiris Kaunas 75-25
    Bennet Cantu vs. Barcelona Regal 35-65
    Republic of FENERBAHÇE

  8. #28
    Senior Member arturcia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Vievis
    Posts
    238
    Country: Lithuania

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cesnakas View Post
    At least Zalgiris played so quality basketball, that Rytas never even dreamed.

    But Rytas won more games against Maccabi than Zalgiris
    Remember September 2003!!!

  9. #29
    EL Week 3 MVP Billy Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,217
    Country: Israel

    Default

    GROUP E

    CSKA Moscow vs. Olympiacos

    CSKA without its creative force: Khryapa, but Teo + Krstic will surely have extra motivation playing against 'you eat my bread' Oly

    GS Medical Park vs. Anadolu Efes
    Lakovic scoring 5/6 3FG including the winner shot. Yea I know it's science fiction, but this season GS deserves play-off spot more then Efes.


    GROUP F

    Gescrap Bilbao vs. Montepaschi Siena

    Siena has their 1-st playoff spot in their pocket ( unless they will lose their 14+ tiebreaker with BB) , so their key players will probably won't play more then 20 min after the Coppa week.

    Real Madridvs. Unicaja Malaga

    Pyrrhic victory for Real, if BB wins , they're out of the race.


    GROUP G

    Fenerbahce Ulker vs. Unics Kazan

    Home advantage might turn into home disadvantage , when you're down at your home court.

    Panathinaikos vs. EA7 Armani Milano

    Game over for Milano.

    GROUP H

    Maccabi Electra vs. Zalgiris Kaunas

    Zalgiris trying to break its Top16 curse. Sorry, not in Yad Eliyahu.

    Bennet Cantu vs. Barcelona Regal

    A week ago I was concerned about Barca motivation for this game, now I wonder if they're able to beat Cantu at their home court. No doubt they will have motivation to rebound after devastating 20+ Copa loss, but now all their offense organization lays on Huertas fragile shoulders. No more Eidson to back-up PG/SF positions. Sada, Mickael can't hit a shot to save their life . Hopefully Barca defense will be enough to take a win here. Expect an extra low (51-54) final score .

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,072
    Country: Italy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Bounce View Post
    GROUP E

    CSKA Moscow vs. Olympiacos

    CSKA without its creative force: Khryapa, but Teo + Krstic will surely have extra motivation playing against 'you eat my bread' Oly

    GS Medical Park vs. Anadolu Efes
    Lakovic scoring 5/6 3FG including the winner shot. Yea I know it's science fiction, but this season GS deserves play-off spot more then Efes.


    GROUP F

    Gescrap Bilbao vs. Montepaschi Siena

    Siena has their 1-st playoff spot in their pocket ( unless they will lose their 14+ tiebreaker with BB) , so their key players will probably won't play more then 20 min after the Coppa week.

    Real Madridvs. Unicaja Malaga

    Pyrrhic victory for Real, if BB wins , they're out of the race.


    GROUP G

    Fenerbahce Ulker vs. Unics Kazan

    Home advantage might turn into home disadvantage , when you're down at your home court.

    Panathinaikos vs. EA7 Armani Milano

    Game over for Milano.

    GROUP H

    Maccabi Electra vs. Zalgiris Kaunas

    Zalgiris trying to break its Top16 curse. Sorry, not in Yad Eliyahu.

    Bennet Cantu vs. Barcelona Regal

    A week ago I was concerned about Barca motivation for this game, now I wonder if they're able to beat Cantu at their home court. No doubt they will have motivation to rebound after devastating 20+ Copa loss, but now all their offense organization lays on Huertas fragile shoulders. No more Eidson to back-up PG/SF positions. Sada, Mickael can't hit a shot to save their life . Hopefully Barca defense will be enough to take a win here. Expect an extra low (51-54) final score .
    u also are forgetting navarro's health. he is not in good condition. anyway , to win help winng. after a so big loss wih real, barca also lost his certainties. cantu 100% that means mta out

  11. #31
    Senior Member cesnakas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arturcia View Post
    But Rytas won more games against Maccabi than Zalgiris
    Good stat tho.

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Khimki City
    Posts
    557
    Country: Russian Federation

    Default

    GROUP E

    CSKA Moscow vs. Olympiacos 65 - 35
    Galatasaray MPark vs. Anadolu Efes 55 - 45

    GROUP F

    Gescrap Bilbao vs. Montepaschi Siena 49 - 51
    Real Madrid vs. Unicaja Malaga 60 - 40

    GROUP G

    Fenerbahce Ulker vs. Unics Kazan 48-52
    Panathinaikos vs. EA7 Armani Milano 65 - 35

    GROUP H

    Maccabi Electra vs. Zalgiris Kaunas 65 - 35
    Bennet Cantu vs. Barcelona Regal 47 - 53

  13. #33

    Default

    GROUP E

    CSKA Moscow vs. Olympiacos 80/20
    Galatasaray MPark vs. Anadolu Efes 70/30

    GROUP F

    Gescrap Bilbao vs. Montepaschi Siena 50/50
    Real Madrid vs. Unicaja Malaga 75/25

    GROUP G

    Fenerbahce Ulker vs. Unics Kazan 60/40
    Panathinaikos vs. EA7 Armani Milano 92/8

    GROUP H

    Maccabi Electra vs. Zalgiris Kaunas 95/5
    Bennet Cantu vs. Barcelona Regal 40/60

  14. #34
    EL Week 3 MVP Billy Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,217
    Country: Israel

    Default

    Ha, CSKA recycles its pre-game laser show

    I've seen this "chess game" show 2 years ago, then it was "Pashutin vs Gershon", not "Kazlauskas vs Ivkovic" as it's now

  15. #35
    Senior Member KWSN-Men's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,734

    Default

    Olympiakos finds out first hand what it's like to play against a team with abnormal 3p percentage.

    Some Olympiakos fans thought they were going to win. LOL

  16. #36
    EL Week 3 MVP Billy Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,217
    Country: Israel

    Default

    BB - Siena : 7-8 for 1q , must be EL record

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Khimki City
    Posts
    557
    Country: Russian Federation

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Bounce View Post
    BB - Siena : 7-8 for 1q , must be EL record
    21-22 at the half time also looks quite impressive And Bo is surprisingly barely noticeable.

  18. #38
    Senior Member KWSN-Men's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,734

    Default

    GS is the only Turkish team with a coach, not a clown.

  19. #39
    Senior Member cesnakas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Game winner :O Lopez delivers in the clutch.

  20. #40
    Senior Member uRAgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    209
    Country: Russian Federation

    Default

    great game in Baskonia

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •