This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kristian_carlo View Post
    Some of the players in here might also be part MVP like Calvin Abueva, Ian Sanggalang, Garvo Lanete, RR Garcia, Chris Ellis and Cliff Hodge because they played for the NLEX Road Warriors of the PBA D League which is owned by MVP himself.
    D League really doesn't tell much, the most important gauge is the Draft of course. That's why you see teams stockpiling 1st rounders if they project a good draft.
    If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

So, durden_tyler, the super troll of the san miguel group continues dropping his opinionated pieces. You would think that he is the one funding the national team, or that he has inside information on the formation of the national team like nardy. He even pretends to know the business side of Pinoy basketball.

The simple reality why MVP has sponsored PBA and amateur teams and why he is sponsoring the national teams is that the players in his amateur and PBA teams who play in the national teams eventually strengthen his favored teams. And most definitely, other teams that do not contribute at all to recent national team formation like durden_tyler's favorite teams also benefit.

Thus, MVP's acts will satisfy both the patriotic and business goals of his group.

And the simple fact is that MVP has lent his team players to the national team before who were publicly identified as candidates for the national team. Again, the simple fact is that it is the San Miguel group which has to show its contribution. Look at the U16, U18, and U2 of Bono's team? Did you recognize a San Miguel sponsored player there??? Yes, solid evidence that durden_tyler the super troll never understood what national teams are all about and does not even qualify to talk about basketball business.

Any more business rumor-mongering about the national team durden_tyler -- self-styled, self-crowned expert on the PBA and national team? Be careful or the Senate impeaching panel might do to you what it is doing now to the Crown of the Supreme Court.

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
        i call that bull. He's still the same guy who got disbarred because of MyDearestIrene and that remains his greatest legacy. A messiah? More like just playing the devil against his former "team" (MVP Smart)-- that or he's just passionate about a national team that's why he's doing such. Either way, from the basketball circles he's still an asshole as viewed by many (and by most).

What's funnier is the people who have completely disappeared because all their opinions got waylaid with the recent turn of events. You know, people with no balls.
        don't be so hurt man...don't be so sensitive about san miguel..you're not one of their stock holders anyways and buying maybe 6 bottles of san mig does not even make the cut so why be sensitive? I still hope your former lawyer Eala would take your San Miguel to new heights
        "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

Originally posted by dtfernando View Post
          So, durden_tyler, the super troll of the san miguel group continues dropping his opinionated pieces. You would think that he is the one funding the national team, or that he has inside information on the formation of the national team like nardy. He even pretends to know the business side of Pinoy basketball.

The simple reality why MVP has sponsored PBA and amateur teams and why he is sponsoring the national teams is that the players in his amateur and PBA teams who play in the national teams eventually strengthen his favored teams. And most definitely, other teams that do not contribute at all to recent national team formation like durden_tyler's favorite teams also benefit.

Thus, MVP's acts will satisfy both the patriotic and business goals of his group.

And the simple fact is that MVP has lent his team players to the national team before who were publicly identified as candidates for the national team. Again, the simple fact is that it is the San Miguel group which has to show its contribution. Look at the U16, U18, and U2 of Bono's team? Did you recognize a San Miguel sponsored player there??? Yes, solid evidence that durden_tyler the super troll never understood what national teams are all about and does not even qualify to talk about basketball business.

Any more business rumor-mongering about the national team durden_tyler -- self-styled, self-crowned expert on the PBA and national team? Be careful or the Senate impeaching panel might do to you what it is doing now to the Crown of the Supreme Court.
          i'd rather be called the super troll of Philippine basketball. But what do you know, you're the genius.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
            don't be so hurt man...i know you're very sensitive with the san miguel topic
            Sensitive is not the right word. More like insulted by most people's lack of logic when the obvious is screaming right at their face.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Sensitive is not the right word. More like insulted by most people's lack of logic when the obvious is screaming right at their face.
              I'm just wondering why the Eala bashing suddenly stopped when he shifted to another camp..bakit nga kaya?
              "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

You are being, in Pinoy basketball language a "nana", and you continue to refuse to see the light about your abusive biases. You still continue with calling other posters' comments as "stupid" and now "insulting" and "lacking in logic".

Did you finish high school durden_tyler?

I personally know some of the posters here and they most certainly are gentlemen, of good breeding and mentally superior to you. Even some of the younger fans here show deep thinking that you were never able to show here. Instead your bad forum pieces and uncouth reactive comments continue to expose you for what you really are. A rabid fan of San Miguel teams who is just doing injustice to these San Miguel teams.

Aaah, screaming in obviousness is what you want. Really? Okay, if the San Miguel basketball group is really transparent and honest enough, what are its plans for the national team? Will it lend Fajardo, Banchero and all other bangkeros to the national team? When will San Miguel lend these people, and how much will they give to the U16 and Uwhatever teams? These are the questions that legitimate businessmen will ask and expect to be answered.

MVP's plans for the national teams are clear and in the newspapers and Internet portals.

Comment

MVP lent his best player on 2007 Jimmy Alapag when SMB sponsored the national team headed by chot. i remember there was no issue about that.
                  The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Originally posted by dtfernando View Post
                    Aaah, screaming in obviousness is what you want. Really? Okay, if the San Miguel basketball group is really transparent and honest enough, what are its plans for the national team? Will it lend Fajardo, Banchero and all other bangkeros to the national team? When will San Miguel lend these people, and how much will they give to the U16 and Uwhatever teams? These are the questions that legitimate businessmen will ask and expect to be answered.

MVP's plans for the national teams are clear and in the newspapers and Internet portals.
                    I'm still thinking they would.Let's see if Eala is patriotic enough to talk to his bosses about this matter.The PBA is always talking about them losing their superstars to the national team during Fiba Asia tournament season,I think the whole Pilipinas lineup can be filled by getting players from 3-4 PBA teams namely Tnt,Petron,Coca Cola and Rain or Shine.well that's if they are willing to lend their players.

Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                    MVP lent his best player on 2007 Jimmy Alapag when SMB sponsored the national team headed by chot. i remember there was no issue about that.
                    wondering if the SMC camp would return the favor...

wondering why durd's reply to dtfernando is taking so long..and my balls are still in tact last time i checked it(that was 2 secs ago...bawal pala absent dito hehehe)
                    Last edited by Alex07; 02-09-2012, 06:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
                      I'm still thinking they would.Let's see if Eala is patriotic enough to talk to his bosses about this matter.The PBA is always talking about them losing their superstars to the national team during Fiba Asia tournament season,I think the whole Pilipinas lineup can be filled by getting players from 3-4 PBA teams namely Tnt,Petron,Coca Cola and Rain or Shine.well that's if they are willing to lend their players.
                      Right. Eala has to publicly scream out his plans, or lack thereof, about the Pinoy national team, so that people other than durden_tyler can listen and see through their messages. San Miguel is an excellent company (my brother actually started his rise in business because of this great company.)

I don't know though why a super-strong business group like San Miguel has basketball fans like durden_tyler or basketball managers like Eala.

Comment

• Originally posted by dtfernando View Post
                        Right. Eala has to publicly scream out his plans, or lack thereof, about the Pinoy national team, so that people other than durden_tyler can listen and see through their messages. San Miguel is an excellent company (my brother actually started his rise in business because of this great company.)

I don't know though why a super-strong business group like San Miguel has basketball fans like durden_tyler or basketball managers like Eala.
                        to be fair with Eala I don't think he has some bad blood with the PBA now that he's with SMC (we all know they basically own the league).I just hope his love for basketball and the national team does not falter.

Comment

to be fair with Eala I don't think he has some bad blood with the PBA now that he's with SMC (we all know they basically own the league).I just hope his love for basketball and the national team does not falter.
                          That's fair enough; I admit I rode Eala too hard on my last note. But with SMC owning the PBA -- as just about all posters here already know -- it has to show great responsibilities to match its great powers. Surely, it has more spidermen in them thar holding company than Petron has to support the national team under a "no ifs no buts" environment.

Comment

• what im confused about is why all of a sudden SMC isn't sponsoring national teams as of late. is it because MVP is he SBP head?

i once read on news article that MVP said that even though their companies are clashing on business deals. RSA and MVP are "good" friends outside.

also i want to ask if anyone knows, did SBP approach anyone from SMB to at least sponsor a national team? U13,U16,U18 or even the womens team? did they ever try approaching smb?
                            The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

wondering if the SMC camp would return the favor...

wondering why durd's reply to dtfernando is taking so long..and my balls are still in tact last time i checked it(that was 2 secs ago...bawal pala absent dito hehehe)
                              i'm taking the high road, i'm reeking with bias daw eh, so what's the point?

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                                i'm taking the high road, i'm reeking with bias daw eh, so what's the point?
                                then maybe you could prove mr fernando wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information