This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by elcian View Post
    Hahaha. Come on now DT. He's only 23 years old and he actually works and plays hard, even though he does some "stupid" things on the court. If he played on a team that had more veterans, he'd definitely play better and not have as many bone headed plays. For someone as young as him, playing on a team like the Washington "Black Hole" Wizards won't do well in his development. I actually feel for John Wall as he can't do anything when he's on such a bad team. The Wizards are talented, but their players are just too selfish (e.g. Nick Young, Jordan Crawford). I'm willing to give McGee time to develop even further. He's still young. In the meantime, we still have Douthit for the immediate future so I suggest we focus on getting him to resign with Gilas. :P
    i am not for or against an eventual McGee acquisition really. Excited to to say the least, but i don't know what to expect or make of it. If we do take that road i hope they consider it more than a pure business move (exposure) and actually think of how he is going to be used in the system. Then again, ultimately i don't think we can afford him so that could be a blessing in disguise.
    If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
      Unfortunately, Palma's opinion does not matter to MVP. Chot's opinion meanwhile...

And oh, Toroman is currently revolutionizing SMC's basketball. If you get my drift...

YES DT!.. TOROMAN is indeed revolutionizing it...
      clear proof is replacing CA44 w/ Vroman.
      2-1 vs 1-2!....

do the MATH!

Comment

• well difference between Palma,Toroman and the local coaches.These coaches had experience playing in the Olympics and WBC.In the case of Ginebra,sucks to be on your team.Maybe it's the aging over dribbling locals they should replace
        "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Originally posted by kgi View Post
          2-1 vs 1-2!....

do the MATH!
          Should have been 0-3 with Alexander. + 1-2 with Vroman. Yup, it should have been 1-5 and out of playoff contention
          If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

2-1 vs 1-2!....

do the MATH!
            ask the Petron, Ginebra and Bmeg, they were supposed to lead the league as of today
            sigpic
            the Future!

Latest NBA Trades
            NBA Boxscores
            PBA Updates
            PBA D-Leagues development
            Boxing Latest Buzz
            MMA's Head to Head Match up

Comment

• Belief and foul throw shooting

There is a science article today that should be read by all foul-throw shooters of the national team who tend to foul up shots when these matter the most. In essence, the best baseball batters believe the ball is bigger, and the best foul-throw shooters think the basket is bigger.

Comment

2-1 vs 1-2!....

do the MATH!
                Once again you have succesfull in bringing the NT team discussion to the toilet bowl
                NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

2-1 vs 1-2!....

do the MATH!
                  LOL what a stupid reply to a topic... a retard in disguise....

Comment

• Since Japeth is warming the TNT bench, why don't they send him to states so he can be trained, just like what Redbull did in the past for Kerby Raymundo. Raymundo was disappointing in his early years, so they send him to states to be trained and look at the result, he is a much better player
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
                      Once again you have succesfull in bringing the NT team discussion to the toilet bowl
                      hahahha..
                      y yo mad bro??? affected?????

oo nga pala... ur one of the TORO boys...
                      sori if i hurt ur feelings...
                      trabaho lang po.
                      hehehehe!.....

who knows they indeed revolutionize it... lets hope for the best!
                      Go BGK!
                      GINSANITY!

Comment

• snow badua
                        MANNY V. PANGILINAN: Sina JUNMAR FAJARDO rin hopefully they join GILAS. Madami pang kinu-consider. Pero yung COACHING POOL na ang bahala.

snow badua ‏
                        MANNY V. PANGILINAN: Oo, tama mataas basketball IQ ni KEVIN ALAS. Saka matapang. Si GARVO LANETE din. Magaling.

snow badua
                        MVP: Gusto ko sa amateur yung ibang players ng BASTE, sina ABUEVA, SANGGALANG, GREGORY SLAUGHTER, KIEFER and also yung KEVIN ALAS.

snow badua
                        MVP: Pero syempre, we have to identify muna our cadets (college & amateur) players. Sila ang foundation tapos PBA ang reinforcement.
                        snow badua ‏
                        MANNY V. PANGILINAN: We would want yan si GARY DAVID. Magaling siya. Skillful at scorer. And then iyan si RANIDEL DE OCAMPO.

snow badua
                        SNOW to MANNY V. PANGILINAN: May wishlist po ba kayo sa mga players na i-i-include? MVP: Merun. Madami. I think yun din halos ang kay COACH

snow badua ‏
                        MANNY V. PANGILINAN: In the next few days or weeks, mailalabas na ni COACH CHOT REYES ang composition ng SMART GILAS NATIONAL TEAM 2
                        You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take!

Comment

• I didn't know that doing this forum is now a profession. Mind educating me how I can earn here?

Originally posted by kgi View Post
                          hahahha..

trabaho lang po.
                          hehehehe!.....

Go BGK!
                          GINSANITY!
                          sigpic

Parties, Potluck, Meetings... No Time to Cook, Budget a bit tight. Need a catering service, food tray, or packed lunch?

Try this: https://www.facebook.com/kitchennipam

Comment

hahahha..

trabaho lang po.
                            hehehehe!.....

Go BGK!
                            GINSANITY!
                            trabaho?stupido bakero!

BTW can u just fix the formatting of your sentences here?its pretty annoying.
                            Gin Kings is on the roll, rolling out of the playoffs.
                            sigpic
                            the Future!

Latest NBA Trades
                            NBA Boxscores
                            PBA Updates
                            PBA D-Leagues development
                            Boxing Latest Buzz
                            MMA's Head to Head Match up

Comment

hahahha..

trabaho lang po.
                              hehehehe!.....

GINSANITY!

Mad is not the word, more like annoyed. I didn’t know we had professional trolls here whose job is to annoy.
                              NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                              https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Some PBA team fans become more enthusiastic and curious when they see posts here. Anyway, the Snow Badua factoids should establish that Smart Gilas 2 is about the development also of a very strong pre-PBA pool as it is about the PBA teams. An NLEX/Sinag selection can already easily hold its own against the best PBA teams; it even has the advantage of having energetic young players who are also less prone to injuries. A good mix of international size, athleticism, resilient youth, cool veterans and shooting power would now be possible for Smart Gilas 2 in a way that was not possible with the earlier version.

Once the SBP stabilizes its high school candidates' tournaments and pool, the later versions of Smart Gilas would create even more excellent choices at all positions.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information