Croatian NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
    Best Croatia in years. Probably got less attention than deserves. Now the quetion is the guts. Are they ready to be among the best.
    I think that is better for them, less hype = less pressure, which is great for a young team. It just depends how much the local media is hyping...

Comment

Originally posted by Milos.Djuric View Post
      I think that is better for them, less hype = less pressure, which is great for a young team. It just depends how much the local media is hyping...
      I just hope they dont end like RedStar with losser mentality if you know what i mean...
      Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

Originally posted by Exitche View Post
        I just hope they dont end like RedStar with losser mentality if you know what i mean...
        I know it too well for my own good.

Comment

Saric looks scary, last time i saw him he was thinner than durant. But that was 2 yrs ago. I saw him in the music video sube la copa and i think he added 15 lbs of muscle to his frame.

Comment

Repesa has been quoted in Croatia media: "My players complain about everything." They've turned on him, per source

Comment

Croatia might even be eliminated with a loss tomorrow.

Comment

Repesa is big moron instead of. Always supporting his players he blames them for everything thats not how NT works,you chose players you support them and chemistry in Cro Nt??? Hezonja getting mad for being changed wtf he isnt kobe he is only 19yo and he should be aware of that he could evwn fail as a player he should realiže that but thats one more thing to blame on coach
                Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

Something goes wrong with Croatia...wtf american point guard in this NT?(and not for first time)....somewhere up in the sky Drazen is watching and crying....

Comment

There has been a falling out between the players and Repesa last night, players asked the Croatian national association to remove Repesa as coach today and that the assistant coach leads the NT

Comment

• Ukic denied any problem between the players and Repesa.
                      At the same time, I read on twitter that Ukic and Tomic had to convince their teammates to play this game after Repesa didn't resign.
                      So who is telling the truth?
                      Bronze Medal - IBN 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Prediction Game

Comment

• Man, hopefully they fix this problem soon. The next World Cup is in 5 years.

Comment

• It might take a while to clear this things up. When Croatia finishes the competition, those things will come out, if anything even happened. Untill than they'll try to keep the team together.
                          The way Ukič responded on twitter my guess would be minor misunderstanding got completely disproportionate when it came to the press. We'll see.
                          Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                          That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• If Croatia miraculously win against Spain (if they have to play them before the semis), they will reach the semis at least and maybe even a medal. In that case there will be no "we had a problem with a coach", only heroes in the eyes of public.

Comment

• in a huge number of bad things happening for our basketball finally a good news.
                              advising committee (main body of the federation for basketball wise decisions) of croatian basketball federation will consist of the following names:
                              Dino Rađa (head of the committee)
                              Stojko Vranković
                              Toni Kukoč
                              Ante Nazor (Zadar coach)
                              Slaven Rimac (Cibona coach)
                              Veljko MrÅ¡ić (Cedevita coach)
                              Danijel Jusup (Zadar coach)
                              Aco Petrović (member of federation's board of directors)
                              Damir Knjaz (faculty of physical education)

basicly four strongest club coaches should have it's representative there.
                              this is the first and biggest step of returning the basketball to basketball players after the change of federations president.
                              some light at the end of the tunnel, maybe?
                              "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information