2012 4th FIBA Asia "Borislav Stankovic" Cup [Tokyo, Japan, Sep 14-21]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seigle42 View Post
    if philippines losing to china U-23 later, its very ashamed for filipinos.
    im not ashamed our team losing to china, i'm more ashamed of your english..take a hike..

Comment

• Originally posted by macan77 View Post
      im not ashamed our team losing to china, i'm more ashamed of your english..take a hike..
      Leave him alone mate..seigle42 is none other than the (in)famous joel23
      How to beat CHINA NATIONAL TEAM A and be the Master of Asian Basketball:

* Inherit the BRAZILIAN GENES *

* Brazil clobbered China in 2012 London Olympics 98-59 *

Comment

• Originally posted by macan77 View Post
        are you accepting our select team losing to our old rivalry U-23 team??? Our team is still sucks!!! More ashamed ashamed ashamed
        ================================================== =========================================

Comment

• Originally posted by seigle42 View Post
          are you accepting our select team losing to our old rivalry U-23 team??? Our team is still sucks!!! More ashamed ashamed ashamed
          can't accept your grammar though
          We can have no progress without change, whether it be basketball or anything else

Comment

• Sorry GS!!!
            I can't see any Defensive/Offensive Plan !!!
            our players are improvising as usual,
            better to stop saying Rony Fahed and other players do not match your way of play,
            I can see Karl Sarkis immitating Rony Fahed's style but always he loses the ball.
            Thanks for our IMPROVISING players
            Thank you Fadi
            Credits for the Philippines Team, they are very organised team.
            Long Live Lebanon.

Comment

• Karl Sarkis = Epic Fail !

Comment

• Originally posted by mavrick_h View Post
                Karl Sarkis = Epic Fail !
                he is trying to imitate Rony's style... EXACTLY, what is sad that he loses the ball every single time... under his father sights...
                his father is very proud of him :P or he should :P

Comment

• Originally posted by mavrick_h View Post
                  Karl Sarkis = Epic Fail !
                  Nadim Hawi = SPECTATOR !

Comment

• Fadi El Khatib is as usual playing on behalf a team called Lebanon.
                    all other players are Spectators !!!

Comment

• Very Bad Game for Lebanon !!! Congrats Phillipines ,hope we'll do better in the others games
                      Proud To Be Lebanese

Live Streaming On LBCI Site :http://www.lbcgroup.tv/sports

Source:

Lebanese Basketball Group on FB (THX TO ROY HAJJ FOR ALL THE STATS)

www.sports-leb.com

www.sportkello.com

http://www.malaeeb.com/

Comment

• Congratulations Philippines, you deserve it.
                        very bad performance for Lebanon, I didn't expect better performance
                        as we have better players laying down on the beach now in Lebanon
                        I really hope GS does not make more promises, I really do not believe him, neither in his coaching career.
                        thanks for Fadi El Khatib, without him we would be crached by +40 points.
                        Good luck for us in the next matchs.

Comment

• Originally posted by babdelkader View Post
                          Congratulations Philippines, you deserve it.
                          very bad performance for Lebanon, I didn't expect better performance
                          as we have better players laying down on the beach now in Lebanon
                          I really hope GS does not make more promises, I really do not believe him, neither in his coaching career.
                          thanks for Fadi El Khatib, without him we would be crached by +40 points.
                          Good luck for us in the next matchs.
                          Thank you and good luck to your next matches as well. Hope to see you in the next round.

One thing I noticed with your team: your coach made so many bad decisions including benching Thompson in the last five minutes. You have a good roster but your coach simply made terrible decisions. For one thing, why did he let Karl Sarkis hog so many minutes when he was barely effective compared to Akl? I don't think the Lebanese fans will be very happy with what he is doing.
                          GILAS WISHLIST:
                          6'8 Pingris

Comment

• not really we get a good job defending rustom and estephan and make them work in defense with dillinger and norwood..

but again on ghassan i think they can do better job in adjusting in game..

garnett was treated like an import in this game as to be fair he i sthe only big man playing in this game
                            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by interxavierxxx View Post
                              Thank you and good luck to your next matches as well. Hope to see you in the next round.

One thing I noticed with your team: your coach made so many bad decisions including benching Thompson in the last five minutes. You have a good roster but your coach simply made terrible decisions. For one thing, why did he let Karl Sarkis hog so many minutes when he was barely effective compared to Akl? I don't think the Lebanese fans will be very happy with what he is doing.
                              well, the lebanese fans WERE NOT happy where GS was chosen to coach the NT, so it does not count to be unhappy with their decisions,
                              we have a full NT players laying down on the beach
                              well we'll be playing on the 5th-8th places at the end like last year, nothing better will be expected,
                              what really counts that we have powerfull players, and with another coach we have another NT which can win.
                              Karl Sarkis is trying to immitate Rony's style, he tries to improvise, but there a BIG BIG difference b/w the two players, he is bad-fail copy of Rony.
                              Phillipines team is so good, the ball rotation is amazing, even the shot percentage is not good, but they play as a team, and with such height average
                              I believe you have to be satisfied with their performance. they are playing like heros.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                                not really we get a good job defending rustom and estephan and make them work in defense with dillinger and norwood..

but again on ghassan i think they can do better job in adjusting in game..

garnett was treated like an import in this game as to be fair he i sthe only big man playing in this game
                                Exactly, I was expecting this after seeing their coach make frequent mistakes in their past games. I won't be surprised if becomes the leading rebounder of this tournament.
                                GILAS WISHLIST:
                                6'8 Pingris

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information