Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 PBA Commissioner's Cup (reinforced)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBA marks 37th year with promo

THE Philippine Basketball Association will give away two round-trip
    tickets with accommodation in Palawan as part of its celebration of its
    37th founding anniversary.

Read more here > http://nsdtambayan.hooxs.com/t1183-p...th-promo#40185
    http://ginebratambayan.hooxs.com/

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay P. Mercado View Post
      I'm still trying to convince myself if Vroman indeed was the right choice for BGK. They already had a Chris Alexander and his 20 / 16 game. Alexander has proven already to be a championship player, steering BGK to the title a few years back. Vroman is obviously more skilled and talented and can give BGK a championship. But that's if his head is secured in place.

Consistency is really the issue. Alexander plays every game without any surprises. He'll give you the same thing every night - scoring, rebounding, blocking shots and intimidation. I don't know if Alexander was out of shape when he came in but he didn't seem to be. Assuming he was, he would be in tiptop shape already by this time. The question though is if Alexander would have given BGK the automatic semis seat that Vroman gave. I think he will.

Vroman, for all his erratic ways, may actually still be BGK's savior. But his task is now more difficult with Caguioa out of the picture at this juncture. But he needs to straighten up as every game now counts. It's the playoffs and he can't afford to lose control of his senses when the team badly needs him to get things going.
      JPM,
      we know nman who is the real brains on installing KAX on BGK dba?
      he is our TopGuy in basketball operations for SMC thus his words are GOD-like.

now lets crossed our finger and hope JAXS have more GAS left.

Go BGK!

Comment

• I wish MC quickly recover from his injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lebron23 View Post
          I wish MC quickly recover from his injury.
          i wish he'd play through it even. He's been playing so well and he's at the twilight of his career too.
          If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• tnt and bgk will win the next 3 games

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
              i wish he'd play through it even. He's been playing so well and he's at the twilight of his career too.
              he would if he could but doctors said "no"

Comment

• Originally posted by SG 3000 View Post
                tnt and bgk will win the next 3 games
                i hope not. i want to see a deciding game

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• From interaksyon:

More physical game please

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• comments in the interaksyon site have some ginebra fans complaining about the game's physicality....how ironic!

Comment

• Without MC47, Ginebra may find it difficult to score unless someone steps up big time. Vroman is great but me thinks he doesn't have the leadership quality that you always look for an import.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
                        comments in the interaksyon site have some ginebra fans complaining about the game's physicality....how ironic!

Perhaps these young Ginebra fans don't know their history. hehe. Distrito, Jaworski, Relosa, Tuadles are just a few names that is synonymous to Ginebra physical play in the 1980s.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
                          Perhaps these young Ginebra fans don't know their history. hehe. Distrito, Jaworski, Relosa, Tuadles are just a few names that is synonymous to Ginebra physical play in the 1980s.
                          leo isaac and jolly escobar gave the following names in the AKTV Center: wilmer ong, benny cheng & macky de joya....these dudes will not hesitate to give you a karate chop when you drive to the basket...

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
                            leo isaac and jolly escobar gave the following names in the AKTV Center: wilmer ong, benny cheng & macky de joya....these dudes will not hesitate to give you a karate chop when you drive to the basket...
                            Leo Isaac when he wore number 45 for Jaworski's Ginebra had the tough task of guarding Purefoods' Jojo Lastimosa in the late 80's. Often the matchup would end up in stare downs as Leo Isaac would often get the goat of Jolas. hehe. Off course, I hate Ginebra back then because I closely follow Purefoods during that period post Toyota/Crispa days. hehe.

Comment

From interaksyon:

MP: Ok ka lang pre?
                              EV: Haaaa? Siniko mo ko e.

Actually it was E-Vill who elbowed Pingris first at the nape then Pingris retaliated with the elbow at the back of E-Vill which sent him tumbling down.

Comment

From interaksyon:

imagine a kardoust or an yi jianlian receiving elbows from these two guys. havoc.
                                AT SA TINGIN MO AY MAS MAHUSAY KA KESA KAY COACH CHOT?!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information