• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
    duke crews - 29 pts
    nick fazekas - 26 pts

SMBeermen finally beats KL Dragons!
    KL has been on a downward spiral as of late.. I hope coach AV will still hagng on the top 4 spot while hiding his 2 imports
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
      KL has been on a downward spiral as of late.. I hope coach AV will still hagng on the top 4 spot while hiding his 2 imports
      earl barron and adam parada are now available

Comment

earl barron and adam parada are now available
        malaysia should atleast get barron,....
        cramming time again

Comment

• 557897504.jpg

pringle talking with wyusang in ABL
          You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take!

Comment

• how tall is wuysang?

Comment

• Pringle may not be taller than Mike Cortez

Comment

• Barron in ABL you don't get soft 7 footers to your team we are very lucky that he isn't our naturalized player

Comment

• I believe he's 5'10".

Comment

how tall is wuysang?
                    5'9" in shoes. http://turkey2010.fiba.com/pages/eng...Men/index.html

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                      Pringle may not be taller than Mike Cortez
                      if he's listed as 6'2 he could be taller by an inch. but some sources list him as 6'1 which makes him of the same ht of cortez who was listed as 6'1 when he was with carson high and cal state-los angeles. so either he's as tall as cortez or lee or ryan reyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lebron23 View Post
                        so pringle could be only 5'10 based on the pic....

for those height concerned people...

Comment

• no. look at the shoulders,the hips and pringle's head leaning a little bit.
                          pringle is in an angle that could deceive your eyes.
                          he is atleast 2 inches taller than wuysang.

pringle is atleast 5'11.
                          but from what i know he is listed at 6'0 /6'1 during college.

where can we see the schedule of games of pringle's team and smb?
                          where can i see the games? who covers their games? what local network and where can i see their coverage schedule for abl.
                          Darling it's better
                          Down where it's wetter
                          Take it from me.

- Sebastian, The Little Mermaid

Comment

• Originally posted by toikins View Post
                            no. look at the shoulders,the hips and pringle's head leaning a little bit.
                            pringle is in an angle that could deceive your eyes.
                            he is atleast 2 inches taller than wuysang.

pringle is atleast 5'11.
                            but from what i know he is listed at 6'0 /6'1 during college.

where can we see the schedule of games of pringle's team and smb?
                            where can i see the games? who covers their games? what local network and where can i see their coverage schedule for abl.
                            The real question really is if the PBA will allow ABL players to apply for the draft? The requirement is for them to suit up for a (couple of) conference in the D-League? But what if they came from a pro league like the ABL? Or other pro leagues?
                            If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                              The real question really is if the PBA will allow ABL players to apply for the draft? The requirement is for them to suit up for a (couple of) conference in the D-League? But what if they came from a pro league like the ABL? Or other pro leagues?
                              i have the same question in my mind. im trying to find if i had posted it before but i cant see it so maybe i wasnt able to post the question here.
                              btw, is abl a pro league or a semi-pro league?
                              What will be the rule of the PBA on a guy like stanley pringle who played as an import in europe's pro leagues.

it would be awkward to require the likes of pringle to play in dleague before entering the pba draft...

Comment

• Without any competition, I think the PBA would stand by its present rule of not allowing any player to suit up in the PBA without the minimum number of games required from the D-League. If a player is really good, then imagine the D-League salivating at the prospect of having him suit up there. It won't only be good for the team he's playing for, it would also be good for the D-League...and yes, the PBA.

They allowed pro players in the past from the MBA to go straight to the PBA without having to go through the draft simply because they were in a recruitment war with the former. Knowing fully well that the MBA players' ultimate dream is still the PBA, then Commissioner Jun Bernardino relaxed the rules on them to allow them easy passage to the league and punching the final nail on the MBA's coffin in the process. Of course, these MBA players were automatically disqualified from the ROY race but then, it wouldn't matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information