ASEAN Basketball League Season 3 (2012)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
    I didn't know Joe Jellybean Bryant is coaching the Bangkok Cobras. The first high-profile coach in the ABL.

How many Asian imports can each team have?
    3 Asean(still Asian) imports
    2 Non-Asian(im not sure if its Non-Asean or Non-Asian) imports.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

from twitter.

toroman introduced by noli to SMB team.

i guess well see gilas plays for SMB

AlrRU-LCIAEZmEn.jpg
      AlrN64FCIAEn_yW.jpg
      The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Nice to see Noy Javier back in action. Jai Reyes and Ken Bono are now playing for Bangkok Cobras alongside Marvin Cruz.

Surprisingly Ramsey Williams is still playing in the ABL even if this guard can't shoot nor make plays.

I expect more D-League standouts to join the ABL.

Comment

would chris alexander accept (alleged) offer to play for smb in abl?

Comment

Originally posted by neo View Post
            would chris alexander accept (alleged) offer to play for smb in abl?
            PBA bench boy's cant handle the ABL? SMB looks flat!
            sigpic
            the Future!

Latest NBA Trades
            NBA Boxscores
            PBA Updates
            PBA D-Leagues development
            Boxing Latest Buzz
            MMA's Head to Head Match up

Comment

Originally posted by acklium View Post
              PBA bench boy's cant handle the ABL? SMB looks flat!
              I think it's not about the players. Coach Parks may not be the best man suited for the job. I think their system is not too good.

Comment

I agree. Bobby Parks doesn't have a stellar record as a coach. I remember Shell didn't too well when he was their playing coach.

And maybe having Boy Toothpick play for SMB will help bring some of the Ginebra magic (and crowd support) to the ABL games.

Comment

OMG Deandre Thomas has gotten even fatter since college.
                  Originally posted by Fedfan
                  Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                  Originally posted by GuTO
                  refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

by the way, whatever happened to junmar? i haven't seen his name in the boxscores in the last 4 or 5 games

Comment

Originally posted by lovejones View Post
                      by the way, whatever happened to junmar? i haven't seen his name in the boxscores in the last 4 or 5 games
                      i do. sometimes i see 0

Comment

Originally posted by Jomar09 View Post
                        I think it's not about the players. Coach Parks may not be the best man suited for the job. I think their system is not too good.
                        should not be a valid excuse he had Oliver Bunyi and Coach Leo Austria as lead assistant..
                        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Originally posted by lovejones View Post
                          limited playing time..
                          https://www.facebook.com/pinoybaskebol/?fref=ts

http://pinoybasketbol.com/

Comment

The bigman Junmar Fajardo is working hard, this is the evidence: 5 stitches in. 5 stitches out. Just a scratch, he says.

"You don't play against opponents. You play against the game of basketball" Bobby Knight

Comment

ABL: Beermen sign former Meralco import Jarrid Famous
                              Art Requiron, InterAKTV · Tuesday, February 28, 2012 · 5:56 pm

The first import that was replaced in the PBA Commissioner’s Cup is heading to the ASEAN Basketball League.

Jarrid Famous will be reinforcing the ABL’s San Miguel Beermen starting on Wednesday after the six-foot-11 frontman from South Florida was replaced by NBA journeyman Earl Barron as import of the Meralco Bolts.

Famous will take the place of Doug Thomas, who recently tore his LCL (lateral collateral ligament) making him unavailable for the Beermen’s next matches, and will join Dalron Johnson.

The Beermen will face the Indonesia Warriors on Wednesday at the Ynares Arena.

Famous averaged 26 points, 15 rebounds and 1.67 blocks in three games with the Bolts this conference.

He had 13.9 points and 9.8 rebounds per game in the 2011-2012 season of the NBA Developmental League with the Fort Wayne Mad Ants and Iowa Energy.

Finally SMB fills their hole at center.
                              “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
                              -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

Originally posted by mangangalakal View Post
                                ABL: Beermen sign former Meralco import Jarrid Famous
                                Art Requiron, InterAKTV · Tuesday, February 28, 2012 · 5:56 pm

The first import that was replaced in the PBA Commissioner’s Cup is heading to the ASEAN Basketball League.

Jarrid Famous will be reinforcing the ABL’s San Miguel Beermen starting on Wednesday after the six-foot-11 frontman from South Florida was replaced by NBA journeyman Earl Barron as import of the Meralco Bolts.

Famous will take the place of Doug Thomas, who recently tore his LCL (lateral collateral ligament) making him unavailable for the Beermen’s next matches, and will join Dalron Johnson.

The Beermen will face the Indonesia Warriors on Wednesday at the Ynares Arena.

Famous averaged 26 points, 15 rebounds and 1.67 blocks in three games with the Bolts this conference.

He had 13.9 points and 9.8 rebounds per game in the 2011-2012 season of the NBA Developmental League with the Fort Wayne Mad Ants and Iowa Energy.

Finally SMB fills their hole at center.
                                wtf is up with mvp/rsa theyve been swapping players/coaches lately

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information