Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Euroleague/Club Competition Signings & Rumours (vol. II)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Overthetop View Post
    Haven't Real Madrid signed with Carroll a 3 year contract ? or is there an option or something like that on the contract ?
    honestly i dont know wich is his contract with madrid

Comment

• he has contract for next season but he can leave Gala if it is paid for proper value.

Originally posted by Assaf M View Post
      What's the situation of Jamon Lucas Gordon from Galatasaray? Does he have contract for next season ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
        Milano wouldn't need Sato if they keep Hairston.

Are Olympiacos still planning on signing Michael Bramos?
        It is now about Hairston. Is about Milano is NOT interested at all in Sato. So the report is false.
        btw, Sato's contract with Pao for next season would be more than 2.2M. Milano would not spend such money for him.
        Milano never asked Sato so far, nor they talked with his agent
        THE NEW SPORTANDO: BASKET RUMORS
        THE NEW SPORTANDO: NBA RUMORS
        THE NEW SPORTANDO: real time basket news from around the world!!

Follow us on Facebook & Follow us on Twitter
        Basket Transactions

Comment

• Even if Sato's contract is nominally 2.2 mil euros or theoretically noone in europe, not even CSKA would pay that kind of money for him. He'll find a job sooner or later.

This summer Oly and Pao will relive their duel in signing the most amount of greek players and then tossing about half of them in reserves or on loan to other teams so they don't "rot" as players.

The others will see some limited playing time especially in Pao or be used only for practice sessions.
          https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Originally posted by De Ridder View Post
            rafa hettsheimeir is close to Maccabi according to reports in Israel.
            What can Spanish guys here tell about him? seen him only once this season
            I can't see any reason for Maccabi to sign Hendrix carbon copy + he's about to undergo knee surgery that will disable him for 2 months:
            11th Commandment: You shall not say Maccabi is a mediocre team!

Comment

• Repesa today will officially coach of Unicaja
              Last edited by Merthin; 06-06-2012, 08:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by De Ridder View Post
                rafa hettsheimeir is close to Maccabi according to reports in Israel.
                What can Spanish guys here tell about him? seen him only once this season
                Hettsheimeir's agent rejects those reports,saying that Maccabi showed intrest but didn't make any move for him,also says the he prefers to stay in Spain and has couple of offers.and he has an injury in his knee and will undergo surgery and will have to rest two-three months(info via Source)

Comment

• Unicaja can be once of these teams?

Comment

• Originally posted by Merthin View Post
                    Repesa today will officially coach of Unicaja
                    Repesa will officioally sign after EB qualys. 1+1. one year with posibility to extend contract, so there is posibilty he will be able to lead our NT and Unicaja.......as we say here: "Balkan job's"whistle.gif
                    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                      Are Olympiacos still planning on signing Michael Bramos?
                      I assume that the rumors about Bramos are probably true. It makes sense. Same with the rumors about Jankovic.

It is logical. Bramos to replace Pelekanos and Jankovic to replace Vasilopoulos.

Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
                      honestly i dont know wich is his contract with madrid
                      I believe that he has 2 more years left on his contract with Real, with a salary of about €600,000 euros net each season. I don't know though about if the contract has team and player options in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                        Repesa will officioally sign after EB qualys. 1+1. one year with posibility to extend contract, so there is posibilty he will be able to lead our NT and Unicaja.......as we say here: "Balkan job's"[ATTACH=CONFIG]4132[/ATTACH]
                        Isn't there some rule in ACB that forbid ACB clubs coaches to train NTs ? I think Scariolo is the most famous victim of this rule..

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Bounce View Post
                          Isn't there some rule in ACB that forbid ACB clubs coaches to train NTs ? I think Scariolo is the most famous victim of this rule..
                          I thought the same. Unless the rule changed, he must stick either to Unicaja or Croatia.
                          I'm curious to know about what "Balkan job's" actually mean
                          Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                          Artificial Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
                            I thought the same. Unless the rule changed, he must stick either to Unicaja or Croatia.
                            we say it here when somebody finds way to go around rules and finds "holes in law"....wich is kind way of llife here

It's rumour here....Theroreticly with this 1 + 1 all Unicaja has to do is not to extend his contract before EB?
                            Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
                              Unicaja has found a way to sign Respesa without violating the rules of the ACB. Repesa sign two contracts, one now and another after the pre-European

Comment

• Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                                we say it here when somebody finds way to go around rules and finds "holes in law"....wich is kind way of llife here

It's rumour here....Theroreticly with this 1 + 1 all Unicaja has to do is not to extend his contract before EB?
                                Hello, Do you know anything about the future of Ukic?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information