PBA 2013 Mock Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeremy Martin Pagdagdagan View Post
    After 2 conferences, kung hindi magbabago. Though, Close pa din ang 10th-7th pick(TNT, Aces, SMC, ROS). 6th-4th pick kahit magbaliktad sila, iisa lang naman mayari ng pick so wala halos effect. And of course, depende sa lottery kung kanino ang 1st overall pick.

TNT 19-9 GP
    AA 19-9 AA
    SMC 18-10 SMC
    ROS 18-10 ROS
    MB 15-13 BB
    BGK 14-14 BB
    PBB 14-14 BB
    Air21 11-17 BGK
    BB 9-19 ROS
    GP 3-25 SMC

As of now, kung hindi magagalaw yan, ito results.

2013 PBA Mock Draft

First Round
    SMC: Greg Slaughter(Reavis and YDO are not getting younger.)
    ROS: Ian Sangalang(They need length.)
    BGK: Ronald Pascual(With Espiritu gone, they need a 3/2 guy.)
    BB: Kevin Alas(Jonas needs a good backup PG.)
    BB: Garvo Lanete(They are already deep in the 3 and 5 spot.)
    BB: J. Pascual(They are already deep in the 3 and 5 spot and EVill, Pennissi and Seigle are not getting younger.)
    ROS: Niko Salva(They need a 3 guy to back up Gabe.)
    SMC: James Forrester(They need another scorer off the bench.)
    AA: Alex Nuyles(Already solid in the 5, 4, 3 and 1 spot.)
    GP: Mike Silungan(They need a F/G type of player.)

Second Round:
    GP: Raymond Almazan(With Japeth gone, Almazan can fill in the role.)
    BB: Mark Bringas(Another big man won't hurt them.)
    Air21: Justin Chua(They clearly need a big guy.)
    PBB: Justin Melton(With all spots already solid, he'll be a solid backup guard off the bench when needed.)
    BGK: Carlo Lastimosa(Energy guy, BGK needs another scorer off the bench.)
    MB: Jeric Fortuna(Meralco needs a backup to Ross.)
    ROS: JR Cawaling(Backup to Chan and AraƱa.)
    SMC: Nate Matute(With a solid frontcourt, they don't need another big guy unless it's a 3 guy since there's no SF who would you get?)
    AA: Jam Cortes(They have Jazul, and coach Alas, why not get Jam?)
    TNT: Isaac Holstein(Who would you get at this point?)
    highly doubtful almazan slips to the 2nd round...he's a top 5 pick for now with the potential to be a top 3 pick depending on team need and camp/ncaa showings. same with cawaling and lastimosa...i don't think barako needs jake pascual, they'll be getting someone to compete for the starting sg/sf position.

Comment

• Originally posted by killmebusy View Post
      highly doubtful almazan slips to the 2nd round...he's a top 5 pick for now with the potential to be a top 3 pick depending on team need and camp/ncaa showings. same with cawaling and lastimosa...i don't think barako needs jake pascual, they'll be getting someone to compete for the starting sg/sf position.
      Lol Silungan a first round pick? what did he do aside from the hype he got when he first got here? He shot a miserable 17% from downtown during the UAAP and dont think of it as a down season as he also shot a measly 23% the year before.

Comment

• I just hope ROS gets a biggie, either Slaughter or Sangalang. Both could use the magic of extra rice. even Almazan though I dont think they'll fall that far. ROS has someone given that extra "angas" to anyone who joins their front line outside of Reyes so that should be good for PH basketball as a whole
        WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
        SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

• i would love if Slaughter goes to RoS. although sanggalang looks very promising. he seems like a new version of Kerby Raymundo.
          The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by C2Hamm View Post
            I just hope ROS gets a biggie, either Slaughter or Sangalang. Both could use the magic of extra rice. even Almazan though I dont think they'll fall that far. ROS has someone given that extra "angas" to anyone who joins their front line outside of Reyes so that should be good for PH basketball as a whole
            I want Slaughter to go to ROS. So that he will toughen up and ROS is known to lend players to the national team, imagine slaughter with 2 years of experience with yeng guiao and training from the Extra Rice brothers

Comment

• I see Justin Chua going in the first round, while Jake Pascual and/or Silungan will slide to the 2nd.
              Keep running, big boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeremy Martin Pagdagdagan View Post
                After 2 conferences, Ito results:

TNT 19-9 GP
                AA 19-9 AA
                SMC 18-10 SMC
                ROS 18-10 ROS
                MB 15-13 BB
                BGK 14-14 BB
                PBB 14-14 BB
                Air21 11-17 BGK
                BB 9-19 ROS
                GP 3-25 SMC

Close calls:
                10th-7th pick(TNT, Aces, SMC, ROS)
                1st and 2nd overall pick depends on the lottery.

Note:
                6th-4th pick kahit magbaliktad sila, iisa lang naman mayari ng pick so wala halos effect unless Air21 improves or someone from the top 4 losses some games.

As of now, kung hindi magagalaw yan, ito prediction ko.

2013 PBA Mock Draft

First Round
                1. SMC: Greg Slaughter
                Reavis and YDO are not getting younger.

2. ROS: Ian Sangalang
                They need length.

*1st pick and 2nd pick as well as Slaughter and Sangalang could be switched. But i would pick the 7'0" as the first pick.*

3. BGK: Ronald Pascual
                With Espiritu gone, they need a 3/2 guy.

4. BB: Kevin Alas
                Jonas needs a good backup PG.

5. BB: Garvo Lanete
                They are already deep in the 3 and 5 spot.

6. BB: Raymond Almazan
                EVill, Pennissi and Seigle are not getting younger. Plus If they get KAce. It's a good duo.

7. ROS: Niko Salva
                They need a 3 guy to back up Gabe.

8. SMC: James Forrester
                They need another scorer off the bench. Specifically a 3 guy.

9. AA: Alex Nuyles
                Already solid in the 5, 4, 3 and 1 spot.

10. GP: Carlo Lastimosa
                Supposing David, Miller and Mercado plays together in the starting 5. They need a scorer off the bench with guys like Mark Yee left.

Second Round:
                1. GP: Jake Pascual
                With Japeth gone, Jake Pascual can fill in the role.

2. BB: Mark Bringas
                Another big man won't hurt them.

3. Air21: Justin Chua
                They clearly need a big guy.
                *Have the possibility to be picked up earlier than this. Why? He outplayed Slaughter in the D-League finals.

4. PBB: Justin Melton
                With all spots already solid, he'll be a solid backup guard off the bench when needed.

5. BGK: JR Cawaling
                BGK needs another wing player.

6. MB: Jeric Fortuna
                Meralco needs a backup to Ross.

7. ROS: Mike Silungan
                Backup to Chan and AraƱa at the 2 spot.

8. SMC: Nate Matute
                With a solid frontcourt, they don't need another big guy unless it's a 3 guy since there's no SF who would you get?

9. AA: Jam Cortes
                They have Jazul, and Coach Louie Alas, why not get Jam Cortez?

10. TNT: Isaac Holstein
                With Ali Peek and KWill on the verge of retiring and with most quality guys picked, who would you get at this point?

Source of players: pbadraft.net
                New version.

Comment

• Originally posted by unstopaball12 View Post
                  Lol Silungan a first round pick? what did he do aside from the hype he got when he first got here? He shot a miserable 17% from downtown during the UAAP and dont think of it as a down season as he also shot a measly 23% the year before.
                  Sorry sir. I focused on the team needs. I thought Carlo Lastimosa won't be part of the draft. Edited it. Lastimosa went up to 10th pick, Silungan went down to 17th pick.

Comment

• I don't know with Ronald Pascual. Where was he during the last NLEX campaign in the D-league.

Is James Forrester joining this year's draft?

I'm not sure with Kevin Alas but he's a pg who's a scorer in college. He should learn how to pass the ball in the PBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by duphaR007 View Post
                      Is James Forrester joining this year's draft?

yes, according to james forrester's agent (matthew manotoc), he will enter the upcoming draft...so are isaac holstein and nate matute...

Comment

• Ronald Pascual's performance took a significant hit since suffering from that ACL? injury. It doesn't help that he was missing a LOT of 3pt shots with NLEX.

I'd pick Forrester over Pascual.

Comment

• Jeric Fortuna deserves a shot at the PBA. This guy has high basketball IQ. He's like a poor man's JV Casio.

Comment

• he deserves a shot, but teams are loaded with Point guards. The best team i see him joining is Barako

PBA really needs to add 2 more COMPETITIVE teams. Something similar to ROS.

Comment

• Yeah Barako can still use a PG. Even Globalport can use a REAL PG.

Comment

• Originally posted by unstopaball12 View Post
                                he deserves a shot, but teams are loaded with Point guards. The best team i see him joining is Barako

PBA really needs to add 2 more COMPETITIVE teams. Something similar to ROS.
                                well, BGK is still infatuated with PGs right?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information