No announcement yet.

PBA 2013 Mock Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parks will be NBA bound after his UAAP stint?
    Not only does God play dice, but sometimes he throws the dice where we can’t see them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cryotek View Post
      Parks will be NBA bound after his UAAP stint?
      plans to join d draft i heard.

one of d major reasons why he left us ncaa was for financial reasons tied to his father's health status.

now, he can return to pursue what he wanted all along (and he can always return to the philippines anyway).

Comment

• Originally posted by Cryotek View Post
        Parks will be NBA bound after his UAAP stint?
        A long long long long long shot he gets drafted

Comment

• Originally posted by unstopaball12 View Post
          A long long long long long shot he gets drafted
          NO!

He has a very very good chance to get drafted in NBA.
          Last edited by nardong_putik; 05-08-2013, 12:19 AM.
          MR. T. --->>> PACLAND

Comment

• Originally posted by nardong_putik View Post
            NO!

I'd agree with long shot-- after all he's playing in the UAAP (Not Division I or Division II, more like Division X!).

Still, there's a chance.
            If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• It's been a while already but Parks' 3pt shooting is still inconsistent. And it's not like he is scoring 40-50pts against Filipinos who have no shot whatsoever of making it to the NBA. And the UAAP is no where close to the US NCAA.

Just look at the evolution of Japeth, from a slow and ineffective center in Ateneo to a quick, agile forward in the NCAA despite not being able to see any real action. Parks doesn't have that and may never have that chance so he has to train elsewhere in the US for him to have a shot at the NBA or the NBA D-League.

Accept it or not, playing in the Philippines stuns your exposure and skills. But I can't blame Parks because family comes first.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                It's been a while already but Parks' 3pt shooting is still inconsistent. And it's not like he is scoring 40-50pts against Filipinos who have no shot whatsoever of making it to the NBA. And the UAAP is no where close to the US NCAA.

Just look at the evolution of Japeth, from a slow and ineffective center in Ateneo to a quick, agile forward in the NCAA despite not being able to see any real action. Parks doesn't have that and may never have that chance so he has to train elsewhere in the US for him to have a shot at the NBA or the NBA D-League.

Accept it or not, playing in the Philippines stuns your exposure and skills. But I can't blame Parks because family comes first.
                Again agree, he can't even lead NU to the championship. If he was dominating maybe he'd be a 2nd rounder in the NBA Draft... For now, a long shot...
                If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• That's right. If he single-handedly brought NU to the championship then maybe, he has a decent shot at the NBA or at least the D-League.

And not to say NU is composed of a bunch of benchwarmers, he did have a decent supporting cast. Maybe things may have turned out different if they had Norman Black as coach.

Who's fault it is no longer matters, right now, he' just not that good.

Comment

• Originally posted by nardong_putik View Post
                    NO!

very very good chance? UMMMMM NO. what are you smoking kid? give me some of that

Comment

• Ray2x Parks on NBA? For now I can't see him on that level. He can only be an NBA talent if a) he plays in PBA and develop his game further b) be part of the NT and have quality training abroad c) transfer to an US NCAA Div.1 school and play for two years and see where he gets after.

Comment

• Parks will have to work hard and a miracle to reach NBA level. Look at TNT import Mitchell, the guy is an exceptional scorer and ball handler with a good height but still struggling to get into NBA. Parks will need a lot of hard work, support and prayers.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by yogaflame View Post
                          Parks will have to work hard and a miracle to reach NBA level. Look at TNT import Mitchell, the guy is an exceptional scorer and ball handler with a good height but still struggling to get into NBA. Parks will need a lot of hard work, support and prayers.
                          Mitchell is american while parks is fil-am....so there's a chance.... Chinese sun yue made it even if there tons of americans better than him...

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
                            Mitchell is american while parks is fil-am....so there's a chance.... Chinese sun yue made it even if there tons of americans better than him...
                            and in his interviews, parks mentioned something about his father's connection. well, if he has connections and he'll have a good agent, it may work. he needs to sharpen his 3 pt shooting tho as he'll need to sell himself as an sg or shooting pg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
                              You got a point, Filipino fan base especially in USA is allot so maybe that will be his selling point. It is more of popularity , talent is only second.
                              sigpic

Comment

• If Macklin and Mitchell can't make it to the NBA, I don't see how Parks can.
                                Last edited by greenarcher; 05-11-2013, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information