X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• because he is better than them with the prayers of pinoys

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
      If Macklin and Mitchell can't make it to the NBA, I don't see how Parks can.
      macklin played in d nba (pistons).and mitchell will play in d nba soon. book it.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
        If Macklin and Mitchell can't make it to the NBA, I don't see how Parks can.
        How did chinese players wang zhizhi, sun yue & japanese tabuse got in to the NBA?

And in the PBA, how did dodot jaworski made it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
          How did chinese players wang zhizhi, sun yue & japanese tabuse got in to the NBA?

nepotism?
          The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
            nepotism?
            That's one way to make it... Applicable in the senate too

Comment

• to be fair, Parks has a better chance of suiting up for an NBA team than Japeth, especially that he is only on his early 20s,

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
                to be fair, Parks has a better chance of suiting up for an NBA team than Japeth, especially that he is only on his early 20s,
                He just turned 20 last february..
                To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• If Ray Parks can surpass the skill of his superbly talented father..That's the only way he can play in the NBA. The late Bobby Parks all with his dominating skills in the PBA was not able to play in the NBA and if im not mistaken. Though I think Parks Sr. was drafted by the Atlanta Hawks, he never really suited up to play a single game.

Comment

• Should Slaughter is the clear bet for no.1 in this upcoming draft?How about Ian and Almazan!!
                    Not only does God play dice, but sometimes he throws the dice where we can’t see them.

Comment

• Sanggalang is nice but I don't know about Almazan. His "disappearing" act last year should be an obvious red flag. He's an awesome shot blocker and good rebounder but his offense still work in progress. IMO his game and appearance reminds me of Andrada for some reason. As for Sanggalang I'd take him over Slaughter in a heartbeat even though his shorter.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                        Sanggalang is nice but I don't know about Almazan. His "disappearing" act last year should be an obvious red flag. He's an awesome shot blocker and good rebounder but his offense still work in progress. IMO his game and appearance reminds me of Andrada for some reason. As for Sanggalang I'd take him over Slaughter in a heartbeat even though his shorter.
                        Almazan now is doing great in DLeague unlike Slaughter...but I like Sanggalang for the no. 1 pick instead!
                        Not only does God play dice, but sometimes he throws the dice where we can’t see them.

Comment

• Maybe they're "hiding" him? Slaughter kinda regressed this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                            Maybe they're "hiding" him? Slaughter kinda regressed this year.
                            Slaughter played amongst boys in his UAAP stint. That made him look really good racking up rebounding numbers left and right.

When a seven footer cant find a decent gig in the states (if he's as good as advertised) and has to fly over to the PH, then that should say something.

Comment

• Originally posted by arkuo14 View Post
                              Slaughter played amongst boys in his UAAP stint. That made him look really good racking up rebounding numbers left and right.

When a seven footer cant find a decent gig in the states (if he's as good as advertised) and has to fly over to the PH, then that should say something.
                              We tagged Karim Abdul and Emmanuel Mbe's as boys heheheh
                              To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                              1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post

Hey, nobody bash DUDUT, now. He is the luckiest guy in the planet...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information