No announcement yet.

Serbia national team 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teodosic is injured and he might not join the national team for Eurobasket, so it seems like young players will have the opportunity to show they're worthy

Comment

Really disappointed that Teo got injured... One of my favorite players.

Personally, I wouldnt go with Nedovic in the start, and would use him off the bench as he really breaks team work with his selfishness, but not in a bad way. He could really give you a spark and 10-12 points constantly.

Looking at this team, it will be great in slow half court game and in an open floor, with young SG and SF who could run forever and Krstic who can make that first pass.

But man oh man with Teo it would be a different story... Coaches dream

Comment

Knowing Duda has no problem taking kids on big tornament I can see him taking Vasilije Micic

Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by cesnakas View Post
          Really disappointed that Teo got injured... One of my favorite players.

Personally, I wouldnt go with Nedovic in the start, and would use him off the bench as he really breaks team work with his selfishness, but not in a bad way. He could really give you a spark and 10-12 points constantly.

Looking at this team, it will be great in slow half court game and in an open floor, with young SG and SF who could run forever and Krstic who can make that first pass.

But man oh man with Teo it would be a different story... Coaches dream

I don't know... Teodosic is a look-for-a-shot point guard rather than a pass-first point guard. That may have contributed to the team's poor performance at the last EuroBasket. Maybe Serbia will start to distribute the ball better when Teodosic is gone.

Comment

I think Teodosic actually prides himself on his passing but goes through phases in a game (often in crunch time) of shooting a lot.

Comment

Ivkovic initial squad: Miloš Teodosić, Stefan Marković, Vasilije Micić, Bogdan Bogdanović, Danilo Anđušić, Nemanja Bjelica, Nemanja Dangubić, Vladimir Lučić, Vladimir Micov, Novica Veličković, Duško Savanović, Milan Mačvan, Zoran Erceg, Stefan Birčević, Nemanja Nedović, Nenad Krstić, Raško Katić, Vladimir Štimac, Đorđe Gagić, Dejan Musli.

Comment

No Dragan Milosavljevic and no Bobi !?!?

Comment

the list of candidates:

Why isn´t Raduljica there? is he out of the NT for ever?

I think Dragan Milosavljevic could have been there, too. He lacks the talent but if you have talented power forwards like Macvan or Savanovic you can afford having a non-talented-hard-worker small forward

EDIT: I was late, sorry
                  Last edited by pep; 06-06-2013, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayrfon View Post
                    no Bobi !?!?
                    a pity he isn´t there.

Perhaps it´s because he still struggles in defence (R. Katic scored too easily against him at the semi finals)

Comment

No Keselj or Tepic either.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                        No Keselj or Tepic either.
                        Marko Keselj ended his season with a broken nose. The Serbian forward will need a surgery. (le mans quarter final out!)

Marko Keselj dissatisfied with playing time in Valencia, moves to Le Mans.

ACB, 11 game, 10.8min, 2.8ppg, 1.5rpg, 0.4apg

Eurocup, 7 game, 12.6min, 4.1ppg, 2rpg, 1apg

Milenko Tepic did poorly in cajasol.

ACB, 33 game, 14.4min, 3.9ppg, 2rpg, 1.5apg

Eurocup, 12 game, 11.3min, 3.2ppg, 1.7rpg, 1.5apg

Comment

Without Veličković, Savanović, Erceg and Micov!
                          Naš nacionalni tim biće znatno oslabljen na šampionatu Evrope u Sloveniji. Kako saznaju „Novosti“, misiju pod Alpima preskočiće Veličković, Savanović, Erceg i Micov

Comment

Ivkovic just announced our team for Slovenia:

Rakocevic, Micic(or Markovic), Milosavljevic, Micov, Pavlovic, Keselj, Radmanovic, Velickovic, Savanovic, Erceg(or Macvan), Milicic, Rakovic

Rasic, Tepic, Paunic, Tripkovic, Perovic are eliminated while Kuzmic and Savovic had problems with papers

Comment

Originally posted by Ayrfon View Post
                              Ivkovic just announced our team for Slovenia:

Rakocevic, Micic(or Markovic), Milosavljevic, Micov, Pavlovic, Keselj, Radmanovic, Velickovic, Savanovic, Erceg(or Macvan), Milicic, Rakovic

Rasic, Tepic, Paunic, Tripkovic, Perovic are eliminated while Kuzmic and Savovic had problems with papers
                              I apologize if I missed some type of news that answers my question but where is Teodosic?

Comment

Originally posted by NorCal View Post
                                I apologize if I missed some type of news that answers my question but where is Teodosic?
                                Injured Teodosic Could Miss EuroBasket

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information