Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavaliers just signed Deron Williams

Comment

• And Bogut is close according to some rumors.

Comment

• Deron Williams is signing with the Cavs. Will be teammates with fellow USABMNT LeBron and K-Love from 2012.
        Sacramento Kings
        HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

• Larry Sanders has made his NBA comeback official by signing with the Cavs. He could very well be the impact defensive big they've needed for years now.

Comment

• How to fix the Current Cavaliers team? Trade Tristan Thompson, Kevin Love, Deron Williams, and Iman Shumpert. Get Paul George, and DeAndre Jordan. Sign Tim Frazier, and trade for Tim Hardaway Jr.

Comment

• I dunno how to fix cavs, all i know lebron doesnt deserve this shit.

They are like 4 wins 25 losses without Lebron the last 3 years.I want to see Lebron just once in his career on a team, where it doesnt collapse if he is off it.

Comment

• For all the praise Paul George gets for his defense, he gets destroyed time and time again by good scorers. All he is is long and able to shoot. He's lazy, ball-dominant, and not even all that clutch. Jimmy Butler might be perfect but I don't know. Tristan Thompson would be just fine if he wasn't the only banger they had down low. Sanders would've been the absolute perfect guy to back him up. DeAndre would just be amazing and I would even move Kyrie for him in a heartbeat if I already had a replacement for him -which they clearly don't- because the fact is he's the problem and has been since he was drafted first overall and completely enabled. Trading Shumpert would be insane. Dude is not only a terrific 3 and D guy, he is a great penetrator as well. Don't trade TT. Make him the backup behind a guy like DeAndre. Then bring in a true point guard for when LeBron is off the floor because Deron was too over the hill to be that guy. That team can win.

The guys who need to be replaced due to impending decline are Jefferson, Frye, and Smith unless they're willing to take a major backseat and be third or even fourth stringers.

Comment

• Heard that the Cavs are planning to trade Kevin Love for Demarcus Cousins.

Comment

• I have absolutely no idea how that would work. Cousins needs the ball and Kyrie will never give it to him.

Comment

• Glad to see that there is some meat to the Paul George to Cleveland trade rumors. It makes sense for both teams. If you're Cleveland a Kevin Love/ Paul George swap would put you right there on my opinion with the Warriors. And if you're Indiana it looks like a sure bet you'll lose Paul George to free agency after next year so might as well get something in return.

If this goes down and the LeBron rumors to Los Angeles two years from now are true I don't see Paul George staying in Cleveland. That actually may be LeBron's pitch to George. Let's try to win it together in Cleveland for a year and then go as a duo to Los Angeles together. The plot thickens.
                      Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

• Originally posted by usagre View Post
                        Glad to see that there is some meat to the Paul George to Cleveland trade rumors. It makes sense for both teams. If you're Cleveland a Kevin Love/ Paul George swap would put you right there on my opinion with the Warriors. And if you're Indiana it looks like a sure bet you'll lose Paul George to free agency after next year so might as well get something in return.

If this goes down and the LeBron rumors to Los Angeles two years from now are true I don't see Paul George staying in Cleveland. That actually may be LeBron's pitch to George. Let's try to win it together in Cleveland for a year and then go as a duo to Los Angeles together. The plot thickens.
                        I hope LeBron stays in Cleveland for the rest of his career. I like LeBron, but I hate the Lakers franchise.

Comment

• I am all for George. And using him as shooting guard to create mismatches.

JR Smith, Shumpert , Frye and some first round trade picks. Indiana have no power , because no team will trade for one year rental knowing they cannot challenge either Cleveland or GSW.

Why should anyone give up their future knowing couple of years Warriors, Cleveland is lock. Indiana are toast.

Comment

• I feel bad for Frye, but he has to go.Because at moment the intrest is simple, how do we match with Golden State. Frye is a mismatch vs GSW.

Comment

• Originally posted by eshmawi View Post
                              I am all for George. And using him as shooting guard to create mismatches.

JR Smith, Shumpert , Frye and some first round trade picks. Indiana have no power , because no team will trade for one year rental knowing they cannot challenge either Cleveland or GSW.

Why should anyone give up their future knowing couple of years Warriors, Cleveland is lock. Indiana are toast.
                              I agree with your posts. Cavs are going to be better than last year.

Comment

• You all need to stop trying to trade Shumpert haha. Two-way players who shoot 40% from three are ridiculously rare these days and becoming even more so.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information