Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A israeli center in missing! Award to the finders

Quote Originally Posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
    I don't think I can add much more most of you aren't already aware of.
    His head is in the right place, great guy, every aditional kg of body mass is welcome with him, he has good IQ and positions well on court, good leg work understands basketball abve average for such tal guy imo.

Judging from some interviews Olimpija's staff is trying to prolongue the contract with him. If he would be able to gain just 5 kilos for example, his body weakness wouldn't dissapear but he'd do much better. As large % of centers tend to mature later nothing is lost with him yet.
    Yea but you see thats the thing...he is so tall but he isnt a center. he cant play around the basket like a C and cant fight with players half his size on position, reb or post play. he rather shoot from long distance than play around the basket.
    he has no skill in playing with the back to the basket. he dosent need 5 kg he needs 20.
    That why i cant put him on the list cus for me he is just a very tall PF at best.
    Last edited by cscarlos; 11-27-2011 at 05:19 PM.

Aaron Liberman (PF/C 207cm 95kg)

Aaron Liberman is a lengthy post player with long arms and an intriguing upside. He runs well in transition and is active at both ends. He has a nice touch in the paint area and rebounds fairly well in his area. Last year, he didn't plan to play in the post in college because of his weight (now 210 pounds), which didn't allow him to bang down low at that level. So he spent four hours a day during the summer working on his ball handling with a private coach, former Los Angeles Clipper Josh Moore. Due to faith reasons, he is in Israel since September and he is doing some weight training with a coach who was an Olimpic weight lifter in order to get stronger. In USA, while playing for Valley Torah, he has earned interest from Yale, Dartmouth, Boston College and Pepperdine. If he manage to fill out his body in order to play PF in college, I won't be surprise to see better NCAA program recruited him.

After Jake Cohen and Jeremiah Kreisberg, I guess he will be the next american jew to play for Israel U20.

OH MAN how you find those guys??
    thank god you here
    very interesting player indeed. anybody knows where he is playing in collage and what his stats?
    (by the way how you put pictures on the messege board? all I can do is put links to pictures...)

7-footer Orel Levi born in 1996, actually at the Israel Basketball Academy, can be a good prospect down the road.

bl1331143207969.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12