Nov 11 Lebanon 103 - Syria 94
    Nov 11 Yemen 65 - Jordan 54
    Nov 12 Iran 95 - Lebanon 74
    Nov 12 Syria 62 - Yemen 54
    Nov 13 Iran 91 - Jordan 60
    Nov 13 Lebanon 80 - Yemen 74
    Nov 14 Iran 87 - Syria 57
    Nov 14 Lebanon 76 - Jordan 69
    Last edited by Kings; 11-14-2011, 10:37 PM.

Syria Roster
    Okba Baghajati
    Mourad Hashim
    Ali Sadek
    Ayoub Al Ghawi
    Tarek Al Zaim
    Bilal Atli
    Mouhammad Shahin
    Basel Shinno
    Ali Obesi
    Mahmoud Tarrab
    Ishaq Oubid
    Anthony Baker

Head Coach : Pance Milevski
    Assistan Coach : Fadi Al Rishani, Mouhammad Al Khatib

Comment

Yemen 42
      Iran 86

Any news about Syria match ?

Comment

Syria 108
        Jordan 63

Comment

Originally posted by Jalaa_Syria View Post
          Syria Roster
          Okba Baghajati
          Mourad Hashim
          Ali Sadek
          Ayoub Al Ghawi
          Tarek Al Zaim
          Bilal Atli
          Mouhammad Shahin
          Basel Shinno
          Ali Obesi
          Mahmoud Tarrab
          Ishaq Oubid
          Anthony Baker

Head Coach : Pance Milevski
          Assistan Coach : Fadi Al Rishani, Mouhammad Al Khatib

Bassel Shinno really looked over age to me. Syria has a very good team.

I was at the court and saw both games. Syria's No.7 was really good at the PG.

Comment

Here is the full schedule.

All the times are local time for Tehran.

Comment

Lebanon 103
              Syria 94

Comment

Iran beat Lebanon pretty easy 95-74.

Being up 93-65 they loosened their grip on the game,Saleh Forutan is a big monster with a huge athletic ability. He jumps so easily and he was dunking all the day against Lebanon. One of his put back dunks was absolutely crazy and set the stadium on fire. He got 5 monster blocks too.

Vahid Dalirzehan is pretty young at 16,but he can develop into a better Samad if he improves his game at this rate. He was carrying an injury from the first game against Yemen.

Thank god we got a PG who can cut through opponents defence again after a big absence of such a point guard after Mehdi Kamrani. Sajjad Mashayekhi is a gem and needs to be polished.

All in all these 3 players have the ability to become Team Melli material after a couple of years,but man do i mean Saleh Forutan is a beassssst!

Comment

Originally posted by behzadir View Post
                  Iran beat Lebanon pretty easy 95-74.

Being up 93-65 they loosened their grip on the game,Saleh Forutan is a big monster with a huge athletic ability. He jumps so easily and he was dunking all the day against Lebanon. One of his put back dunks was absolutely crazy and set the stadium on fire. He got 5 monster blocks too.

Vahid Dalirzehan is pretty young at 16,but he can develop into a better Samad if he improves his game at this rate. He was carrying an injury from the first game against Yemen.

Thank god we got a PG who can cut through opponents defence again after a big absence of such a point guard after Mehdi Kamrani. Sajjad Mashayekhi is a gem and needs to be polished.

All in all these 3 players have the ability to become Team Melli material after a couple of years,but man do i mean Saleh Forutan is a beassssst!
                  Congrats for the Iranian NT!
                  It seems there are some nice talented prospects for the future of Team Melli.

Our Lebanese U18 NT is quite undersized as our tallest player is just 198 cm. I don't believe we have any major players that will come out of this group as in previous teams but I hope they prove me wrong in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
                    Congrats for the Iranian NT!
                    It seems there are some nice talented prospects for the future of Team Melli.

Our Lebanese U18 NT is quite undersized as our tallest player is just 198 cm. I don't believe we have any major players that will come out of this group as in previous teams but I hope they prove me wrong in the future.
                    No.5 W.M. Arakji was a good all around player(expect shooting bad). He could drive well and had a good IQ and timing. But man did he have a bad temper!! He should work on that of course.

Comment

No.5 W.M. Arakji was a good all around player(expect shooting bad). He could drive well and had a good IQ and timing. But man did he have a bad temper!! He should work on that of course.
                      Thanks for the info. Yeah it seems Wael Arakji is a good player. In today's game against Yemen he had 27 points along with 6 rebounds and 3 assists.

Final Score:

Lebanon 80 -74 Yemen

Comment

Iran easily wins the WABA U18 Championship beating the over-aged Syrian team with a 30 point margin.

87-57 was the final score.

Good to see a strong generation stepping up again with some real great raw talents that have to be devepoled.

Now we know why FIBA Asia made a big trouble for Iran's U16 team to participate in the Asian Championship with a crappy reason of email viruses!! They exactly knew which West Asian team is the real threat to East Asians and simply dismantled it with an idiotic reason. That way they got all 4 semi spots for East Asia.

After this tournament i have to admit that FIBA Asia is smart in its cruel decisions and determining the threats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
                          Thanks for the info. Yeah it seems Wael Arakji is a good player. In today's game against Yemen he had 27 points along with 6 rebounds and 3 assists.

Final Score:

Lebanon 80 -74 Yemen
                          Actually Wael is a pretty good player he is ranked first in steals per game in the tournament and 2nd in ppg after Iranian Sajjad Mashaykhi with a 1 pt difference in the total knowing that Wael played for only 21 minutes in his last game.
                          On the other hand Wael is already playing for Riyadi's Senior team this year to gain experience even though he is still too young but he proved his great potential.

Comment

Originally posted by kerdito View Post
                            Actually Wael is a pretty good player he is ranked first in steals per game in the tournament and 2nd in ppg after Iranian Sajjad Mashaykhi with a 1 pt difference in the total knowing that Wael played for only 21 minutes in his last game.
                            On the other hand Wael is already playing for Riyadi's Senior team this year to gain experience even though he is still too young but he proved his great potential.
                            Thanks for the info. bro and great to see you posting here again

Comment

Iran easily wins the WABA U18 Championship beating the over-aged Syrian team with a 30 point margin.

87-57 was the final score.

Good to see a strong generation stepping up again with some real great raw talents that have to be devepoled.

Now we know why FIBA Asia made a big trouble for Iran's U16 team to participate in the Asian Championship with a crappy reason of email viruses!! They exactly knew which West Asian team is the real threat to East Asians and simply dismantled it with an idiotic reason. That way they got all 4 semi spots for East Asia.

After this tournament i have to admit that FIBA Asia is smart in its cruel decisions and determining the threats!!
                              lol, that's why they asked for hosting the tournament at least we can be sure about the visa . just imagine we (or any other country) host the next U18 tournament and our computers get a virus and they forget to answer Chinese federation guess what will happen ? FIBA Asia will postpone the whole tournament

funny comment from Mashhoon

"One of Syrian players was my classmate"

anyhow, even though beating these teams in this age level isn't anything new for us, but still it's nice to see these boys happy after a VERY bad summer for Iran basketball.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information