Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crispa-Toyota games...FINALLY ON CABLE TV!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crispa-Toyota games...FINALLY ON CABLE TV!

Yes, the title says it all...

You'll finally get a chance to watch, not one, not two, but three Crispa versus Toyota games starting October 16, 2011. These will be shown in The Greatest Games on Pinoy Extreme TV at CABLELINK Channel 33 and DESTINY Channel 83.

Yes, three Crispa versus Toyota games - one game in 1979, and two games in 1982. This is part of our tribute to the Fortune Cookie, Fortunato "Atoy" Co, Jr. who's celebrating his 60th birthday on October 15, 2011. Co, the 1979 MVP, is co-featured on the Spotlight for October alongside Noli "The Tank" Locsin. Coincidentally, both wore jersey #6 while playing for their respective teams, Crispa and Ginebra.

Catch The Greatest Games on PINOY EXTREME TV daily...

I'll fill you in on the schedule very soon!

Excited for this one Jay. You know, educate the youngsters (like us) on the rich history of our Philippine basketball.

In behalf of the young ones like me, this is appreciated.
    If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
      Excited for this one Jay. You know, educate the youngsters (like us) on the rich history of our Philippine basketball.

I second the motion in behalf of the young ones, DT!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jay P. Mercado View Post
          I'll fill you in on the schedule very soon!
          Do announce it a week before so we can insert it in our busy schedule. You know, students like us Thanks Jay!
          If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Do announce it a week before so we can insert it in our busy schedule. You know, students like us Thanks Jay!
            Tell me about it...I still have Finals week to worry about this October!

Comment

Is the Pinoy Extreme TV available for SkyCable subscribers? I want to watch this as well if possible.
              https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffie View Post
                Is the Pinoy Extreme TV available for SkyCable subscribers? I want to watch this as well if possible.
                Unfortunately, it isn't. Primarily for economic reasons. First, SKY produces its own sports show in "BALLS" so having another sports channel will not only be redundant for them, it will also compete against their very own sports network. Second, SKY is the only cable network provider that charges networks for the latter to be seen on SKY cable. Destiny, Cablelink and other "smaller" players were more than glad to accommodate Pinoy Extreme so that their channel options can be beefed up further.

But not with SKY. Unless you pay dues to them, they won't accommodate you in their network. That's how business works for them, I guess...

Comment

Jay, the 1979 game, which game are we talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by gary_hole View Post
                    Jay, the 1979 game, which game are we talking about?
                    Gary,

No idea yet. I still have to preview the games. I'll be meeting my Executive Producer today, weather permitting, and once I get to see the tapes, I'll keep you posted as well as the schedule of showing...

Comment

Gary,

No idea yet. I still have to preview the games. I'll be meeting my Executive Producer today, weather permitting, and once I get to see the tapes, I'll keep you posted as well as the schedule of showing...
                      Once you get the data (game date or conference), pm me, I might have some game data (boxscores) for it.

Comment

THanks a whole lot mr. jay p. mercado! You are the man! I miss Atoy Cos fade away and undergoal shots. Jawos barreling drive and Mons elegant shot. Everything from that era is precious. The old big dome , short shorts , long socks with stripes , the pro models and the converse. Sana yung ibang teams din in the future like Tefilin with Norman, or Gilbeys with the sweet shooting Lew Massey.

Comment

thank you sir jay!! mabuhay ang PBA!!

Comment

Unfortunately, it isn't. Primarily for economic reasons. First, SKY produces its own sports show in "BALLS" so having another sports channel will not only be redundant for them, it will also compete against their very own sports network. Second, SKY is the only cable network provider that charges networks for the latter to be seen on SKY cable. Destiny, Cablelink and other "smaller" players were more than glad to accommodate Pinoy Extreme so that their channel options can be beefed up further.

But not with SKY. Unless you pay dues to them, they won't accommodate you in their network. That's how business works for them, I guess...
                            That sucks.. Who owns skycable? I want to change subscription!

Comment

Originally posted by ryanzerous View Post
                              That sucks.. Who owns skycable? I want to change subscription!

the Lopez family which also owns ABS-CBN.
                              If you cannot amaze people with your intelligence, confuse them with your stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information