Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crispa-Toyota games...FINALLY ON CABLE TV!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgive me if I have to post the update of The Greatest Games here as I don't think we have a specific thread for this...

As requested by a lot of fans, starting November 16, 2011, we are already playing past RFM / SWIFT games until the end of the month. We've already shown games featuring SWIFT vs. Purefoods, two games vs. Presto and one vs. San Miguel Beer. There'll be more coming your way until the end of the month.

For December, we will be featuring all championship games interspersed with old Crispa games against Toyota, Royal Tru Orange, Presto and Tanduay. The Finals will be Games 3 and 4 of the tumultuous Anejo Rum vs Shell 1990 Open Conference (where Anejo walked out in Game 6), the 1988 Open Conference Finals between Purefoods and SMB (featuring David Thirdkill vs. Norman Black, with Ramon Fernandez coaching the Hotdogs), Purefoods vs. Gordon's Gin in the 1997 AFC, Ginebra vs. Air 21 in the 2008 Fiesta, and Red Bull vs. Purefoods in the 2005-06 Philippine Cup.

And for January, we're looking into the possibility of featuring Presto / Great Taste as our featured team for the month. This will depend on the availability of the materials of course but hopefully, these would be enough to ensure a wonderful trek back memory lane for all you Presto and PBA fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay P. Mercado View Post
      Forgive me if I have to post the update of The Greatest Games here as I don't think we have a specific thread for this...

As requested by a lot of fans, starting November 16, 2011, we are already playing past RFM / SWIFT games until the end of the month. We've already shown games featuring SWIFT vs. Purefoods, two games vs. Presto and one vs. San Miguel Beer. There'll be more coming your way until the end of the month.

For December, we will be featuring all championship games interspersed with old Crispa games against Toyota, Royal Tru Orange, Presto and Tanduay. The Finals will be Games 3 and 4 of the tumultuous Anejo Rum vs Shell 1990 Open Conference (where Anejo walked out in Game 6), the 1988 Open Conference Finals between Purefoods and SMB (featuring David Thirdkill vs. Norman Black, with Ramon Fernandez coaching the Hotdogs), Purefoods vs. Gordon's Gin in the 1997 AFC, Ginebra vs. Air 21 in the 2008 Fiesta, and Red Bull vs. Purefoods in the 2005-06 Philippine Cup.

And for January, we're looking into the possibility of featuring Presto / Great Taste as our featured team for the month. This will depend on the availability of the materials of course but hopefully, these would be enough to ensure a wonderful trek back memory lane for all you Presto and PBA fans.
      wow!
      just watched the KO game between TJ Hotdogs and Swift yesterday.
      great job, sir!
      hoping for the games of the 1990 Reinforced Finals (PF-Alaska), 1991 AFC Finas (PF-Diet Sarsi), 1993 AFC (Coney Island-SMB).
      I'm back. Don't ask why. Just be glad.

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information