This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Khaled.Salloum View Post
    In addition to these names Ghassan will take either Ellie Stephan/ Mazen Mnaymni on SG also Elie Rustom/ Nadim Soayd/ Ghaleb Rida SF and Nadim Hawi / Bashir Amouri / Matt Frayji as PF i guess he will pick one name of every position.
    Bashir Amouri is a very good and hardworking player, don't make fun

Comment

• With our new 2 center twin towers Julian Khazzouh and Loren Woods our NT will not have a lot of problems to beat Iran and China since we have now some advantage on them defensively and offensively by our leader.

Comment

• Originally posted by heart21 View Post
        With our new 2 center twin towers Julian Khazzouh and Loren Woods our NT will not have a lot of problems to beat Iran and China since we have now some advantage on them defensively and offensively by our leader.
        we have to be patient, yesterday some links said that it's still not clear if julian kh will join or not. seriously i ve enough of rumors.

Comment

• Originally posted by francesces View Post
          we have to be patient, yesterday some links said that it's still not clear if julian kh will join or not. seriously i ve enough of rumors.
          Exactly until the Australian roster is done without his name, we got to stay calm :P

Comment

• Preliminary schedule now up!
            Laban Pilipinas! UTAK!!!

Comment

• khalid80, what are the last news concerning julian kh, cause there is a lot of rumors, and i still dont get it

Comment

khalid80, what are the last news concerning julian kh, cause there is a lot of rumors, and i still dont get it
                As far as I know nothing is official yet, let's wait and see.
                Last edited by Khalid80; 06-25-2013, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• Really nice video created for the 2013 Lebanese NT

Comment

• Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
                    As far as I know nothing is official yet, let's what and see.
                    thank you

Comment

• according to LBCI sport
                      LBCI won't broadcast Jones Cup
                      The most important is ASIA and soon good news!

im wondering what does good news could be.

Comment

• Unfortunately Julian Khazzouh is probably not joining the NT,but it is not over yet because he will play if he receives the money he ordered as I heard and I advice the federation not to lose this player since he will helps us a lot on defense to qualify to the world cup so the federation should find a solution to this issue,and why not ask help from the minister of sports to solve this problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by heart21 View Post
                          Unfortunately Julian Khazzouh is probably not joining the NT,but it is not over yet because he will play if he receives the money he ordered as I heard and I advice the federation not to lose this player since he will helps us a lot on defense to qualify to the world cup so the federation should find a solution to this issue,and why not ask help from the minister of sports to solve this problem.
                          if u re talking about this link http://www.sports-leb.com/sports/Mor...?newsid=277881

the sagesse group admin said: I want you to remember that the sites & groups doesn't know the truth and not everything they say is true and all those articles are predictions and some news heard from a place or another, don't believe everything

Comment

if u re talking about this link http://www.sports-leb.com/sports/Mor...?newsid=277881

the sagesse group admin said: I want you to remember that the sites & groups doesn't know the truth and not everything they say is true and all those articles are predictions and some news heard from a place or another, don't believe everything
                            Sports-leb usually they are a trusted source.
                            Sagesse admin is saying that since he doesn't want to lose JK for good. The federation will ban him from playing in Lebanon if he doesn't join.

Comment

• Originally posted by mavrick_h View Post
                              Sports-leb usually they are a trusted source.
                              Sagesse admin is saying that since he doesn't want to lose JK for good. The federation will ban him from playing in Lebanon if he doesn't join.
                              agree 100 %

Comment

• Things are not looking good about Julian but nobody lost hopes and we are still "hoping" he would join. There are still some time to find out as he won't join in all cases before mid-july. But for now, things are negative.
                                Proud to be Lebanese
                                www.arabasket.com

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information