Jean Abdel nour
    Bassel Bawji
    Ali Haidar

Matt freije
    Ali Kanaan
    Charles Tabet
    Daniel Fares
    C (pure 5/ vroman/ hoskin)

14 players.. 2 of them will be eliminated bcz of injuries or bad performance.

what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by babdelkader View Post
      Ali Kanaan just missed 2 free throws!!!
      does this player deserve to be in an NT ????
      just the same for Sam Hosikn and Moe Ibrahm...
      Ghaleb is on bench, he is now Ahmad Ibrahim number 2 case
      Ali Can help us a lot...he is way better than Roy Smaha.... missing 2 FT doesnt judge his performance at all !!!!!

Ghaleb on the bench !?!?! its a normal action from the Amazing ghassan... one of his definite excuses is gona be blaming Ghaleb for his losses, just like what happened with Ahmad Ibrahim with the U18 NT (as if he doesnt know Ghaleb is a selfish player, and as if he did coach seriously the U18 NT....)

Sam Hoskin was a deal for GS's benefit

Moh Ibrahim, he is a good bench player.

Long Live Lebanon !! (Except All the Politicians!!)
      Long Live Lebanon !! (Except All the Corrupted Citizens and All the Politicians!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Bernard View Post
        Ali Can help us a lot...he is way better than Roy Smaha.... missing 2 FT doesnt judge his performance at all !!!!!

Ghaleb on the bench !?!?! its a normal action from the Amazing ghassan... one of his definite excuses is gona be blaming Ghaleb for his losses, just like what happened with Ahmad Ibrahim with the U18 NT (as if he doesnt know Ghaleb is a selfish player, and as if he did coach seriously the U18 NT....)

Sam Hoskin was a deal for GS's benefit

Moh Ibrahim, he is a good bench player.

Long Live Lebanon !! (Except All the Politicians!!)
        what kind of smart peoples are you ? it's enough reading your ridiculous quote about NT and about Sarkis ! Ghaleb on the bench !?!?! Oh are you so surprised ? Don't be my dear ! What do you expect from Sarkis to do with such player , he did his worse performance ever (2/9 and 1/8 on 3 pts and 14 , 22 % on 2 pts) , you are waiting anything to blame and offense Ghassan Sarkis . Sorry but it's not a professional way of writing from an active member in such forums , it's kid way of blaming and offending . It seems like you have a personal or political problem with this coach.

Secondly , are you really talking about Sam Hoskin :O (32,33,37,40 pts and average of 30 points in each game and 10 rebounds ??? And 52 % of Field Goals !!! ) What the hell you are talking about , What kind of professional player are you expecting with 30K $ . I'm sure you didn't watch any game for the NT.
        New Sports Info , Lebanon & World Sports News

www.newsportsinfo.com

Like our page on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-Sp...39151639520854

Comment

well it's too early to know what will happen until then as well as it's nearly impossible to know which player could be in the final 12.

we are talking here a lot of valuable things and sharing a lot successful ideas, but who's listening ? and who cares ? probably no one from the officials. which is even more sad.

we need to change the mentality at first. look at Matic and Baldwin for what they have done !
          well my bet is nothing will happen until 2013 since next year our NT doesn't have any activities first time in many years (another resting summer for Fadi ), and probably the NT will gather in july 2013 facing the same problems that we had before and during the AC 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by ElieEk View Post
            what kind of smart peoples are you ? it's enough reading your ridiculous quote about NT and about Sarkis ! Ghaleb on the bench !?!?! Oh are you so surprised ? Don't be my dear ! What do you expect from Sarkis to do with such player , he did his worse performance ever (2/9 and 1/8 on 3 pts and 14 , 22 % on 2 pts) , you are waiting anything to blame and offense Ghassan Sarkis . Sorry but it's not a professional way of writing from an active member in such forums , it's kid way of blaming and offending . It seems like you have a personal or political problem with this coach.

Secondly , are you really talking about Sam Hoskin :O (32,33,37,40 pts and average of 30 points in each game and 10 rebounds ??? And 52 % of Field Goals !!! ) What the hell you are talking about , What kind of professional player are you expecting with 30K $ . I'm sure you didn't watch any game for the NT.
            all i can see Ghaleb was picked from Sarkis so Ghassan should expect the good and the bad from every player he picked and in both ways it's his judgement is to be blamed. You can never ever blame a player for his playing actions on court. Ghaleb was the bravest player after Sam Huskin to take responsibility and trying to create some plays for the sake of the team. he could have one bad day give him a break dude.

for the record Sam 5th Overall 16.3 ppg also 5th Overall in rpg 10.1 3rd in FG % with 52.8 %

Comment

I know this is OT but one of the main reasons why Smart Gilas (Philippines NT) has greatly improved was because of the support that they have received from Manny V. Pangilinan (also called MVP)... He is a big businessman who loves basketball (sort of like what President Choueiry (RIP) was for us)... and to some extent President Kekhia.

This is an article mentioning that he will continue supporting the bball program in Philippines until they achieve their goal and that is qualifying to the Olympics.

I really hope we can find someone in Lebanon who is willing to support our NT like this because at the end of the day and as we saw from our results in China, $$$ makes a huge difference when it comes down to budget preparations and organizing the best training programs and camps for any NT. Time is the other vital entity that we always abuse and not respect when it comes to our preparation.

Comment

Well guys i guess that Gassan should consider watching " Ndudi Ebi " who could be a big addition to the national he's a good re bounder and a perfect scorer, also i hope you can consider bringing back Ahmad Ibrahim he is more professional now and a new " Fady Alkhatib " because of his high scoring, and if we can work on Thiago Maalouf's skills we can benifit alot from his huge body, i guess there are a lot of great talents but we must evolve them.

Comment

Ndudi Ebi

Ebi is also a good interior defender. Ebi uses his wingspan to block shots on a challenge or a help-defense basis. While that wingspan is also put to use on hooks and dunks in the offense.
                  Sacramento Kings
                  HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Originally posted by Khaled-Salloum View Post
                    Well guys i guess that Gassan should consider watching " Ndudi Ebi " who could be a big addition to the national he's a good re bounder and a perfect scorer, also i hope you can consider bringing back Ahmad Ibrahim he is more professional now and a new " Fady Alkhatib " because of his high scoring, and if we can work on Thiago Maalouf's skills we can benifit alot from his huge body, i guess there are a lot of great talents but we must evolve them.
                    hey Khaled welcome aboard

Ebi is gonna play in the league this year with Anibal Zahle. It's a great place to watch carefully the guy his CV looks interesting but let's see how he can perform.
                    About Ahmad if GS stays on the head of the NT, the chances to see Ahmad is near to 0.1 %. They have personal problems together as things didn't go well last year with the U-18 AC when Ghassan was coaching the U-18 NT.

As for Thiago i think it's very hard to see something from the guy i've heard Champville already let him go back to Brazil.

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
                      Ebi is also a good interior defender. Ebi uses his wingspan to block shots on a challenge or a help-defense basis. While that wingspan is also put to use on hooks and dunks in the offense.
                      thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by mavrick_h View Post
                        thanks for the info
                        No need to thank me though. Nothing new to what I said. Ebi is a good player who once played alongside Kevin Garnett in Minnesota. I think Ebi learned a couple of tricks on defense with KG.

Besides, I wish the best for your national team in the future.
                        Sacramento Kings
                        HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Originally posted by mavrick_h View Post
                          hey Khaled welcome aboard

Ebi is gonna play in the league this year with Anibal Zahle. It's a great place to watch carefully the guy his CV looks interesting but let's see how he can perform.
                          About Ahmad if GS stays on the head of the NT, the chances to see Ahmad is near to 0.1 %. They have personal problems together as things didn't go well last year with the U-18 AC when Ghassan was coaching the U-18 NT.

As for Thiago i think it's very hard to see something from the guy i've heard Champville already let him go back to Brazil.
                          Thnx bro, well GS might have to change his perspectives for the sake of our team, let's talk logic non of our current squad is a " Great Scorer " who can give you a 25+ pts per match, Jaun is sometimes struggling while Ghaleb shoots 10/50 if not less as an average :P and Sam is over ratted he's been looking good because the others look bad and i guess he was not a big addition to our team, Ebi is certainly a player to watch and he will probably lead Anibal with Jay to the Semis if not to the finals, i have sources telling me that Ahmad Ibrahim has become more professional and will shine in the next 1-2 seasons we must benefit from him as a new leader and a shinning star, hope GS will sacrifice to push our team forward, as for Thiago i guess it's a big loss coz we dnt usually get players that tall accept for the other 218 guy whom we missed lately, too bad for the money lost on bringing average X NBA names and not creating a league to help improve big talents, let's hope we can someday make it!!!! If our hopes stands on having players such as " Nadim Hawi " :P or " Mo Ibrahim " in our NT it would be a disaster wake up GS and start working!!!!!!

Comment

Guys from a very close source to coach GS Ahmad Ibrahim will be back to the national team very soon looks like coach Ghassan is changing his mind about a lot of tactics, he needs his chance so lets put the last Asian games behind us and support him, we'r gona make it nshalla

Comment

Originally posted by Khaled-Salloum View Post
                              Guys from a very close source to coach GS Ahmad Ibrahim will be back to the national team very soon looks like coach Ghassan is changing his mind about a lot of tactics, he needs his chance so lets put the last Asian games behind us and support him, we'r gona make it nshalla
                              Maybe next summer Ahmad will join the team Inshallah. Right now though the NCAA season will start in November so for sure he can't join the NT until the end of his academic year.

Comment

guys, i should've mentioned this earlier but i forgot.
                                The federation is currently negotiating with the great business Nehmat Frenn (president of the Sanita company and president of the chamber of commerce) as well as some other lebanese businessmen and manufacturers.
                                anyways, it seems they're working to secure a good budget for 2012-2013, the theme will be "made in Lebanon" (souni3a fi Loubnan), the national team jersey will hold ads for lebanese products like Sanita...
                                i think this is a great step specially that Nehme Frenn seems to be willing to pay big for these ads, so hopefully we can have a few millions to finance our preparations in 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information