Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep Fadi El Khatib (199-SF)(LEB) Lebanese NT Captain back to the Team ,and he will lead the team in every tournament
    About the Naturalized player ,we didn't decide yet Vroman out from a long time ,we need a Pure 5 in the Team ,maybe in the next Monthes we will negociate :
    -Darryl Watkins (211-C)(USA)
    -Cheikh Samb (216-C)(SEN)
    -Loren Woods (218-C)(USA)
    Proud To Be Lebanese

Live Streaming On LBCI Site :http://www.lbcgroup.tv/sports

Source:

Lebanese Basketball Group on FB (THX TO ROY HAJJ FOR ALL THE STATS)

www.sports-leb.com

www.sportkello.com

http://www.malaeeb.com/

Comment

Originally posted by gazara View Post
      yep Fadi El Khatib (199-SF)(LEB) Lebanese NT Captain back to the Team ,and he will lead the team in every tournament
      About the Naturalized player ,we didn't decide yet Vroman out from a long time ,we need a Pure 5 in the Team ,maybe in the next Monthes we will negociate :
      -Darryl Watkins (211-C)(USA)
      -Cheikh Samb (216-C)(SEN)
      -Loren Woods (218-C)(USA)
      i wont take neither. we need a better profile then watkins , and a more dedicated player then loren and cheikh samb. + loren is too old we need an investment for the future and not a 35 years old player.

Comment

Originally posted by lebanese NT View Post
        i wont take neither. we need a better profile then watkins , and a more dedicated player then loren and cheikh samb. + loren is too old we need an investment for the future and not a 35 years old player.
        totally agree man !!....
        but maybe the federation is enjoying putting our NT @ risk and making problems to their chemistry, bcoz they r extremely dedicated to our beloved NT (ironically) !...

Long Live Lebanon !! (Except all the Politicians!!)
        Long Live Lebanon !! (Except All the Corrupted Citizens and All the Politicians!!)

Comment

I hope that this summer the new federation will fire coach ghassan sarkis since he proved to us that he is a bad coach by choosing weak players instead of strong players where they are not helping the national team.

If I was a coach,I would choose these players:

1-FADI EL KHATIB

2-RONY FAHED

3-JACKSON VROMAN

4-MATT FREIJE

5-ELIE RUSTOM

6-ALI MAHMOUD

7-JEAN ABDEL NOUR

8-WILLIAM PHARIS

9-DANIEL FARIS

10-AHMAD IBRAHIM

11-ALI KANAAN

12-ALI HAIDAR

13-OMAR AL TURK

14-JULLIAN KHAZZOUH

15-SABAH KHOURY

Comment

Originally posted by heart21 View Post
            I hope that this summer the new federation will fire coach ghassan sarkis since he proved to us that he is a bad coach by choosing weak players instead of strong players where they are not helping the national team.

If I was a coach,I would choose these players:

1-FADI EL KHATIB

2-RONY FAHED

3-JACKSON VROMAN

4-MATT FREIJE

5-ELIE RUSTOM

6-ALI MAHMOUD

7-JEAN ABDEL NOUR

8-WILLIAM PHARIS

9-DANIEL FARIS

10-AHMAD IBRAHIM

11-ALI KANAAN

12-ALI HAIDAR

13-OMAR AL TURK

14-JULLIAN KHAZZOUH

15-SABAH KHOURY
            this is a good one but let's mention something

fady khatib : 33 years
            rony fahed : 31
            jackson vroman : 31
            matt freiji : 31
            elie rustom : 25
            ali mahmoud : 29
            jean abdel nour : 29
            daniel fares :25
            ali kanaan : 27
            ali haidar is a young one
            omar el turk : 31
            sabah also 30
            so if you leave elie rustom , ali haidar , daniel faris and julian you will reach the world cup (if u will) with a 32, 33 + age team
            how you are expecting from these players to run (at least lool) , ma byousalo ma3ak 3al world cup , (translate : they couldn't reach the world cup) so at least we should habe a choice of 23 , 24 , 25 age of players with maximum 4 players at 32,33 years old
            New Sports Info , Lebanon & World Sports News

www.newsportsinfo.com

Like our page on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-Sp...39151639520854

Comment

Maybe u are right,but don't forget many old star players in the NBA are playing till now,extra ordinary,like steve nash,kobe brayant and many more and don't forgot that we cannot always rely on young players with not enough experience.

So the starting lineup for next year should be:

5-JULLIAN KHAZZOUH

4-JACKSON VROMAN

3-FADI EL KHATIB

2-AHMAD IBRAHIM

1-RONY FAHED

Comment

Maybe u are right,but don't forget many old star players in the NBA are playing till now,extra ordinary,like steve nash,kobe brayant and many more and don't forgot that we cannot always rely on young players with not enough experience.

So the starting lineup for next year should be:

5-JULLIAN KHAZZOUH

4-JACKSON VROMAN

3-FADI EL KHATIB

2-AHMAD IBRAHIM

1-RONY FAHED
                yes man true , I told that we could enforce our team with maximum of 3 or 4 expertize players but not all the team

secondly , are you comparing omar turk and rony with nash and kobe
                New Sports Info , Lebanon & World Sports News

www.newsportsinfo.com

Like our page on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-Sp...39151639520854

Comment

I wasn't comparing them to each other;just showing the importance of our strong experience players and good luck for our National Team,hopefully we are the champions next year.

Comment

I haven't appeared on this forum in months now, but i noticed that you guys have included Julian Kazzouh's name on next year's list.. Last time I checked the guy didnt really care to play for the NT.. So where are u getting the info that he might join from? thnx

Comment

Jackson Vroman currently has a poor free throw shooting percentage in the PBA
                      but now they are on the semis
                      sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

I hope that the new federation at this summer will try to host the fiba asia because we are a basketball country and we deserve it.

Comment

If lebanese people and federation wants really to qualify to the world cup we should have to find a very good foreign coach that knows how to lead our national team to sucess not like Ghassan Sarkis who since he come to the team showed to us that he is from the worst coaches I have ever seen where he prefers only his interest over our national team and the evidence is our failure in the arab games and not calling very strong players like rony fahed,matt freije,omar al turk and ahmad ibrahim.I don't like to nag on something but he should be fired this summer.
                          Last edited by heart21; 04-07-2012, 07:34 AM.

Comment

If lebanese people and federation wants really to qualify to the world cup we should have to find a very good foreign coach that knows how to lead our national team to sucess not like Ghassan Sarkis who since he come to the team showed to us that he is from the worst coaches I have ever seen where he prefers only his interest over our national team and the evidence is our failure in the arab games and not calling very strong players like rony fahed,matt freije,omar al turk and ahmad ibrahim.I don't like to nag on something but he should be fired this summer.
                            we've been calling for that decision ever since he was stupidly appointed as our NT head coach, by our stupid, unprofessional, basketball-illeterate and above all the terms, our corrupted federation.
                            both, all federation members and GS should be dismissed from their duties ASAP !!

Long Live Lebanon !! (Except All the Poiliticians!!)
                            Long Live Lebanon !! (Except All the Corrupted Citizens and All the Politicians!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Bernard View Post
                              we've been calling for that decision ever since he was stupidly appointed as our NT head coach, by our stupid, unprofessional, basketball-illeterate and above all the terms, our corrupted federation.
                              both, all federation members and GS should be dismissed from their duties ASAP !!

Long Live Lebanon !! (Except All the Poiliticians!!)
                              Why do u think that all the players want G.S as their coach even though he is a very bad coach and have very bad tactics,the evidence is that he choosed players we didn't need them in the arab games like nadim hawe,miguel martinez , mohammed ibrahim and hussein khatib.I'm not saying that they are bad players but they don't belong to the national team.

Comment

Why do u think that all the players want G.S as their coach even though he is a very bad coach and have very bad tactics,the evidence is that he choosed players we didn't need them in the arab games like nadim hawe,miguel martinez , mohammed ibrahim and hussein khatib.I'm not saying that they are bad players but they don't belong to the national team.
                                These players you mentioned all play, or used to play, with Champville and that's why Sarkis selected them... Sarkis is the type of coach who doesn't like selecting players that he hasn't coached before and that's why you will rarely see him selecting Lebanese players from abroad with the exception of Ali Haidar... I don't know if his relationship with Ahmad Ibrahim has improved or not though and whether he would call his name to join the Lebanese NT in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information