Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GustavoGanso View Post

you know what I told..

I feel bad for Flor Melendez yesterday, he's making a good job, better than Cintron did, with a worst team.... and Balkman is an idiot.
    He is worst than that, I'm tired of him already.

But at same time I don't blame him, Flor Melendez decided to use a skinny SF to defend Brazil's centers, what a great strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by TDW View Post
      He is worst than that, I'm tired of him already.

But at same time I don't blame him, Flor Melendez decided to use a skinny SF to defend Brazil's centers, what a great strategy.
      that's no excuse to start yelling at and insulting your coach in front of thousands of people watching the event. Or hit an opposing basketbal player on the face so hard that his eye was swelling and look like he was one of those UFC fighter after they just fought. He is a cancer to that team, he is worst than Angelo reyes and Ayuso combine. That is why he has not seen any minutes for the last 3 years in the nba.
      ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ciscorlie Horford View Post
        that's no excuse to start yelling at and insulting your coach in front of thousands of people watching the event. Or hit an opposing basketbal player on the face so hard that his eye was swelling and look like he was one of those UFC fighter after they just fought. He is a cancer to that team, he is worst than Angelo reyes and Ayuso combine. That is why he has not seen any minutes for the last 3 years in the nba.
        I totally agree, we can not have this type of players in our nt, barea and arroyo are the other ones that have bad attitudes...and i know, they are good but they have bad attitudes....i honestly think in the long run, we are better off without them.
        sigpic

Comment

He did what? How come he aint suspended again then? Or was that a hard foul on the brazilian?

Also what is this "Barea gave an unsportsmanlike foul in the game" stuff?

What the heck is going on with team Puerto Rico?
          Originally posted by J-Mart
          the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by saalsapr View Post
            He did what? How come he aint suspended again then? Or was that a hard foul on the brazilian?

Also what is this "Barea gave an unsportsmanlike foul in the game" stuff?

What the heck is going on with team Puerto Rico?
            I was talking about Greivis
            ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!

Comment

You are absolutely right, I guess I was just upset at Flor to for letting him defend bigger players while he was getting abused.

Too bad considering that he has talent and can help this team if he puts his mind to it.

Originally posted by tres equis View Post
              I totally agree, we can not have this type of players in our nt, barea and arroyo are the other ones that have bad attitudes...and i know, they are good but they have bad attitudes....i honestly think in the long run, we are better off without them.
              Yes Arroyo and Barea have attitude problems but we are definitely not better off without them, especially Arroyo.

Comment

i caught the tailend of the Argentina-Puerto Game... What an ending! Great game for both and great win for Argentina!

The commentators said two slots in the Olympics, correct?
                If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information