Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippine PBA Trades, Releases, Sign-ups, Rumours (vol. III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japeth for ballesteros?

This is not a rumor, but I think Japeth should be traded. The most possible team should be Meralco.
    A Japeth-Ballesteros+future pick will be a good deal. TNT can have additional frontcourt option aside from Williams, De Ocampo and Peek. For Meralco's side, Japeth can surely strengthen their interior defense. A team-up of Mercado and Japeth will produce a ton of highlight reels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jomar09 View Post
      This is not a rumor, but I think Japeth should be traded. The most possible team should be Meralco.
      A Japeth-Ballesteros+future pick will be a good deal. TNT can have additional frontcourt option aside from Williams, De Ocampo and Peek. For Meralco's side, Japeth can surely strengthen their interior defense. A team-up of Mercado and Japeth will produce a ton of highlight reels.
      matthew manotoc, japhet's agent, said that it's easier said than done....but their patience is really running out with japhet's PT....

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
        matthew manotoc, japhet's agent, said that it's easier said than done....but their patience is really running out with japhet's PT....
        Air21 and powerade is a better fit although I doubt if mvp would like aguilar to go a team not his own. meralco-tnt is ideal but the trade needs a 3rd party.hopefully with black as coach, aguilar will do much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jomar09 View Post
          i think that is a good idea. japeth will flourish, i think under gregorio.a good trade scenario would be Asi + 1st Round Pick = Japeth. at least asi would end his career where he started.
          The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Well, it's losing patience to PT only eh? And not the entire TNT management and his misuse. Like many i doubt they let him go because the Other Evil Empire might be interested (So yeah Meralco is the only option for MVP's camp)
            If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• even without peek, japhet barely plays...

Comment

• Originally posted by kgi View Post
                mcDonald will be teamed up w/Jolibee!

now.. its:
                Fazekas & Famous
                AJ & CA44
                McDonald & Jolibee!

what a team up for ABL league
                will you stop this mcdonald and jolibee nonsense?
                so Phil. Patriots replaced Miller with Alexander hmm..
                sigpic
                the Future!

Latest NBA Trades
                NBA Boxscores
                PBA Updates
                PBA D-Leagues development
                Boxing Latest Buzz
                MMA's Head to Head Match up

Comment

even without peek, japhet barely plays...
                  Japeth should just go to a low-market team.

Comment

• Originally posted by acklium View Post
                    will you stop this mcdonald and jolibee nonsense?
                    so Phil. Patriots replaced Miller with Alexander hmm..
                    You'll have to forgive him. The poster (kgi) could be under the influence of alcohol. haha!!

Comment

• Import Rodney White granted release from Barako for family reasons
                      InterAKTV · Monday, March 26, 2012 · 2:28 pm

Barako Bull has granted a release to import Rodney White, who requested to go back to the United States to take care of his ailing father, the team announced Monday.

Reggie Okosa, a 6-foot-10 veteran international campaigner, is scheduled to fly in Tuesday as White’s replacement.

A former NBA lottery pick, Rodney White replaced DerMarr Johnson, who injured his knee during his stint with Barako. White led the team to a 3-2 win-loss record after the team went 1-3 with Johnson in tow. He was one of the league’s more impressive imports, tallying a triple-double in a comeback win over Meralco on March 17 and following it up with 41 points and 22 rebounds in a victory on March 21 against Petron Blaze.

Barako Bull ended its campaign with a 4-5 slate, and is currently awaiting the results of the remaining games to determine whether it will figure in a playoff for the last quarterfinals spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrueBluePinoy View Post
                        Import Rodney White granted release from Barako for family reasons
                        InterAKTV · Monday, March 26, 2012 · 2:28 pm

Barako Bull has granted a release to import Rodney White, who requested to go back to the United States to take care of his ailing father, the team announced Monday.

Reggie Okosa, a 6-foot-10 veteran international campaigner, is scheduled to fly in Tuesday as White’s replacement.

A former NBA lottery pick, Rodney White replaced DerMarr Johnson, who injured his knee during his stint with Barako. White led the team to a 3-2 win-loss record after the team went 1-3 with Johnson in tow. He was one of the league’s more impressive imports, tallying a triple-double in a comeback win over Meralco on March 17 and following it up with 41 points and 22 rebounds in a victory on March 21 against Petron Blaze.

Barako Bull ended its campaign with a 4-5 slate, and is currently awaiting the results of the remaining games to determine whether it will figure in a playoff for the last quarterfinals spot.

wow!! well family first.
                        Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                          wow!! well family first.
                          And he played rather well in their loss to Ginebra. Respect to him.
                          If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• I am from UST. I hope Jervy Cruz will play for another team.
                            Last edited by Lebron23; 03-26-2012, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• is that Reggie Okosa who played in Japan's league?
                              Darling it's better
                              Down where it's wetter
                              Take it from me.

- Sebastian, The Little Mermaid

Comment

Maybe not now, but I guess by next season when Norman Black will be then calling the shots for TNT.
                                Not only does God play dice, but sometimes he throws the dice where we can’t see them.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information