Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippine PBA Trades, Releases, Sign-ups, Rumours (vol. III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLAYER WHO WANTS TO BE TRADED: Gusto ko tlg mangyare yan. Pare halata mo ba sitwasyon dito? Di na attitude pinag uusapan dito. Bata bata na. via PTV Sports
    I can't ever understand. Why my life has been cursed, poisoned and condemned. When I've been trying every night. To hold you near me. I'm telling you. It isn't easy. Believe me!

Comment

• Originally posted by multihephep View Post
      i miss sir nardy still waiting 4 his comebck
      if you miss him. you can follow him over at Twitter.hes very active over there. you can post your queries directly at him.
      The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• what's his twitter account?
        Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately, it kills all people.

Comment

• Originally posted by mackkoolit View Post
          what's his twitter account?
          Nardy Madrasto
          @Nardy
          Ako si ma4ma before. Naging simple na lang po ako.

Comment

• trade coming up hehe..

snow badua ‏@snowbadua

Trade brewing: CAT-quick point guard for a "running" big man. Team A badly needs a big man. Team B long in search of a veteran floor general

Kamahalan, sagot ko ang PADALA mo. Meowww. tahahahahaha
            Cortez - Taha???

snow badua ‏@snowbadua

This team which is willing to trade big man has another big man in sight--- a former national cager--- for their 2 guards.
            this one i have no idea..

Comment

• Mike Cortez to Air 21 looms as 3-team trade with Ginebra, Petron in the works
              Rey Joble, InterAKTV · Monday, November 5, 2012 · 4:30 pm

AKTV/Paul Ryan Tan
              If plans don’t miscarry, Mike Cortez will have a reunion of sorts with his former college coach Franz Pumaren.

A three-team trade that will send Cortez to the Express is now in the works among Air 21, Barangay Ginebra San Miguel, and Petron Blaze.

Pumaren, the Air 21 coach, and team executive Lito Alvarez told InterAKTV that they’ve already proposed a trade to Barangay Ginebra San Miguel for the services of the veteran guard, who played for the coach at La Salle.

Cortez was Pumaren’s starting point guard when the Green Archers won its fourth straight title in 2001. The coach had earlier expressed interest to be reunited with his former sentinel.

“We’re still waiting for them,” Pumaren told InterAKTV when asked which players will be dealt in the three-way trade. “Depende yan sa kanila.”

Alvarez said the trade would also involve Petron Blaze, which is likely to send veteran guard Denok Miranda in the deal.

“Kailangan ng guard ng Ginebra while yung Petron naman, malaki ang kailangan nila dahil injured si (June Mar) Fajardo and (Danny) Ildefonso,” said Alvarez.

According to the executive, either rookie center Yousef Taha or James Sena can be included in the three-team deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverwing View Post
                Mike Cortez to Air 21 looms as 3-team trade with Ginebra, Petron in the works
                Rey Joble, InterAKTV · Monday, November 5, 2012 · 4:30 pm

AKTV/Paul Ryan Tan
                If plans don’t miscarry, Mike Cortez will have a reunion of sorts with his former college coach Franz Pumaren.

A three-team trade that will send Cortez to the Express is now in the works among Air 21, Barangay Ginebra San Miguel, and Petron Blaze.

Pumaren, the Air 21 coach, and team executive Lito Alvarez told InterAKTV that they’ve already proposed a trade to Barangay Ginebra San Miguel for the services of the veteran guard, who played for the coach at La Salle.

Cortez was Pumaren’s starting point guard when the Green Archers won its fourth straight title in 2001. The coach had earlier expressed interest to be reunited with his former sentinel.

“We’re still waiting for them,” Pumaren told InterAKTV when asked which players will be dealt in the three-way trade. “Depende yan sa kanila.”

Alvarez said the trade would also involve Petron Blaze, which is likely to send veteran guard Denok Miranda in the deal.

“Kailangan ng guard ng Ginebra while yung Petron naman, malaki ang kailangan nila dahil injured si (June Mar) Fajardo and (Danny) Ildefonso,” said Alvarez.

According to the executive, either rookie center Yousef Taha or James Sena can be included in the three-team deal.
                Denok to Ginebra?

"Point guard for point guard trade na matutuwa ang Ginebra fans: Siot Tanquingcen for Franz Pumaren" hahahah

Trans: Great trade for BGK
                Ako si ma4ma before. Naging simple na lang po ako.

Comment

• Air 21
                  offered TAHA for CORTEZ, but
                  GINEBRA declined. Then AIR offered
                  TAHA to PETRON but PETRON said
                  JUNEMAR is coming back. Now
                  GINEBRA wants a big man so they offered AIR the point guard for
                  the rookie bigman. So that's not
                  a 3-team trade. :-) via PTV Sports
                  I can't ever understand. Why my life has been cursed, poisoned and condemned. When I've been trying every night. To hold you near me. I'm telling you. It isn't easy. Believe me!

Comment

• For Air21's bigs- Baclao, Reyes, Taha and Isip!
                    Not only does God play dice, but sometimes he throws the dice where we can’t see them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymous_Red View Post
                      Air 21
                      offered TAHA for CORTEZ, but
                      GINEBRA declined. Then AIR offered
                      TAHA to PETRON but PETRON said
                      JUNEMAR is coming back. Now
                      GINEBRA wants a big man so they offered AIR the point guard for
                      the rookie bigman. So that's not
                      a 3-team trade. :-) via PTV Sports
                      Obviously, Cortez will be traded, in exchange for a big man, for one of the Air21's bigs- Baclao, Reyes, Taha and Isip!
                      Not only does God play dice, but sometimes he throws the dice where we can’t see them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cryotek View Post
                        Obviously, Cortez will be traded, in exchange for a big man, for one of the Air21's bigs- Baclao, Reyes, Taha and Isip!
                        If it's Yousef, Coach Franz will miss singing "That's the way Taha-taha I like it!"

Comment

• If I was Air21 I won't agree on a straight-up Taha for Cortez trade, bihira kase ang serviceable big men sa PBA. Kailangan maging wise sa mga trades. Go for Taha for Cortez + 1st rd pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by swish#20 View Post
                            If I was Air21 I won't agree on a straight-up Taha for Cortez trade, bihira kase ang serviceable big men sa PBA. Kailangan maging wise sa mga trades. Go for Taha for Cortez + 1st rd pick.
                            Knowing Air21, a straight-up "Taha for Cortez" trade is actually a "Taha for Cortez + cash under the table" deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by swish#20 View Post
                              If I was Air21 I won't agree on a straight-up Taha for Cortez trade, bihira kase ang serviceable big men sa PBA. Kailangan maging wise sa mga trades. Go for Taha for Cortez + 1st rd pick.
                              Good suggestion. But as many has pointed out in the past, Air21 is SMC's bitch. Only a matter of time (and correct amount!) before it happens.
                              If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                                Good suggestion. But as many has pointed out in the past, Air21 is SMC's bitch. Only a matter of time (and correct amount!) before it happens.
                                Yup, and they showed last game vs petron that they are their bitch....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information