This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
    honestly, they have good line up. give them more time together and they'll be a contender team. just add a inside presence and this team will be good.
    When you say time, you mean 2-3 years right? Any team has a chance to become a contender. It takes a lot of things but it can be done.

a) you must suck so you can have a high draft pick to speed up your rebuilding process. (No problem with this, they'll definitely suck this year.)

b) After sucking for the season, you must not suck in your drafting. (Sucks really, BMEG stole Barroca. So their rebuilding process is moved back a year.)

or

c) Steal some free agents. (Which a Lina franchise won't do. )

So yeah, in 2 years time i think they can be a legit playoff contender. For now, they'd be bottom feeders along with Barako.
    If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
      When you say time, you mean 2-3 years right? Any team has a chance to become a contender. It takes a lot of things but it can be done.

a) you must suck so you can have a high draft pick to speed up your rebuilding process. (No problem with this, they'll definitely suck this year.)

b) After sucking for the season, you must not suck in your drafting. (Sucks really, BMEG stole Barroca. So their rebuilding process is moved back a year.)

or

c) Steal some free agents. (Which a Lina franchise won't do. )

So yeah, in 2 years time i think they can be a legit playoff contender. For now, they'd be bottom feeders along with Barako.
      Rain or shine started poorly during the 1st 2 seasons. and look what they've became after getting norwood and mercado at the same time. getting good coach and good draft picks recently put Rain or shine in contender's mix.
      Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Dun pwede siya, baka import pa

Trans: Gooood decision.
        Vietnam is a new team in ABL. he can try it their

sigpic

Comment

Rain or shine started poorly during the 1st 2 seasons. and look what they've became after getting norwood and mercado at the same time. getting good coach and good draft picks recently put Rain or shine in contender's mix.
          That's the time frame i mentioned right?

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

That's the time frame i mentioned right?
            yes sir.

sigpic

Comment

Jai Reyes - dime a dozen. i forgot which IBN poster had insisted that he is PBA material. (Well he is, up until the point a better guard, which numbers a hundred, is available)
              hahaha nasermonan nga ako dahil sa not favorable comments ko ke Jai Reyes.

trans: to some, Jai Reyes is their Johnny Abarrientos, minus the skills and talents.
              I'm back. Don't ask why. Just be glad.

Comment

35 for japeth? not 31 when he's in WKU? and not 9 when he's in gilas?
                Kevin Durant daw eh. LOL

okay, let's start the KD-Japeth comparisons game!
                I'm back. Don't ask why. Just be glad.

Comment

• Originally posted by capitantiago View Post
                  Kevin Durant daw eh. LOL

Ok let me start.

*thinking*

*thinking very hard*

Sorry, i have no contribution to this topic.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• no offense to their fans but judging from the lineup..its a battle between poweraide, shopinas for the bottom two. Hmm,. who is that uyloan? Where is that versatile guy from Cebu? He played for Barako and Air21. He is too good not to be in the Pba.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulezra View Post
                      no offense to their fans but judging from the lineup..its a battle between poweraide, shopinas for the bottom two. Hmm,. who is that uyloan? Where is that versatile guy from Cebu? He played for Barako and Air21. He is too good not to be in the Pba.
                      What about Barako? Aren't they a bit too old? (Core players) And too... Random... i just don't see a real leader that can lead that squad.

Shopinas is definitely at the bottom. i'd give Powerade the benefit of the doubt because of the Gilas boys. They'd make the team instantly competitive night in night out.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Kevin Durant daw eh. LOL

comparison game?

sigpic

Comment

Kevin Durant daw eh. LOL

For one, they are both 6'9...

about their game... hmmmm.... hmmm...

both like are prolific dunkers...

i think that sums it all up....

Comment

What about Barako? Aren't they a bit too old? (Core players) And too... Random... i just don't see a real leader that can lead that squad.

Shopinas is definitely at the bottom. i'd give Powerade the benefit of the doubt because of the Gilas boys. They'd make the team instantly competitive night in night out.
                            The barakos got a decent lineup with solid-seasoned guards in Arboleda, Artadi and a proven go to guy in Willie Miller.You also have veterans like Pena , Seigle and talented rookies in Maliksi and Ababou who are big scoring guards. Plus, Baculi can coach. Remember the original Barakos before they disbanded? Most of their losses could have gone either way. This teams potential is scary. As they say, maraming pahihirapan itong team.

Comment

• ANG HINA NG LINE UP GINEBRA KO!!!!!!!!!!!tsk.tsk.tsk.
                              KONTI NA NAMAN MANUOD ARANETA NITO!tsk.tsk.tsk

Comment

• Sorry, Shopinas still looks like a DLeague caliber team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information