Who will be the best promising player of Eurobasket 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hustlerlt View Post
    Let's not forget that Kanter had to play against Portugal,who doesn't have any big men on their team.I bet that if Jonas would get at least the same ammount of minutes that Kanter had,he wouldn't do worse.
    u lets not forget all match between kanter and jonas kanter beat jonas pls look u18 tournament 2008 that enes was chosen mvp

Comment

Originally posted by jasua_85 View Post
      u lets not forget all match between kanter and jonas kanter beat jonas pls look u18 tournament 2008 that enes was chosen mvp
      And Jonas was chosen mvp three times. So? Kanter and Jonas had two match ups against each other, in one Kanter dominated, in another they both were equal really.

Comment

I hate it when the compareings start soo soon. Let's see how the tournament goes and talk later.
        Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa;
        Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa.

Comment

Enes didnt have any official game in last 2 year guys.He needs timeHe has big potential and only 19 years old

Comment

Originally posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
            And Jonas was chosen mvp twice. So? Kanter and Jonas had two match ups against each other, in one Knater dominated, in another they both were equal really.
            but jonas never was choosen mvp when they match up againist each other jonas only number 1 if enes not to be there pls accept enes now best prospect in europa ,say like this nba ,they picked up him 3th

Comment

turks and liths are boring with this kanter-jonas fight, after šarić and hezonja come to scene like anybody will care for those two guys

Comment

Originally posted by Daywalker989 View Post
                Enes didnt have any official game in last 2 year guys.He needs timeHe has big potential and only 19 years old
                yes also he didnt play serious match for 2 years altough he look fit

Comment

Originally posted by jasua_85 View Post
                  but jonas never was choosen mvp when they match up againist each other jonas only number 1 if enes not to be there pls accept enes now best prospect in europa ,say like this nba ,they picked up him 3th
                  They picked Milicic 2nd and Nikoloz Tskitishvili 5th. Nowitzki was drafted only 9th, Ginóbili 57th, Parker 28th pick. Does that mean they are all worse players than Darko or Skita? Draft order doesn't always reflect player skills and abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Darknemo2000 View Post

Do you think Kanter would have better role on our team? We are stuffed with big men. Turkey is thin on them, so Kanter naturally will have his pT and his role. Jonas is in much stronger competition there.
                    I don't see Javtokas, Lavrinovic and Petravicius better than Savas, Asik and Ilyasova. Especially Javtokas and Petravicius are limited players.

Comment

It's really interesting how our best player in preparation games doesn't get any respect and playing time now...he most probably lost his ability and can't play anymore I guess then

Comment

Originally posted by SaliH View Post
                        I hate it when the compareings start soo soon. Let's see how the tournament goes and talk later.
                        I agree. Plus you have almost no material to compare except for your perceptions.
                        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Valanciunas won't be this guy, cause he's 3-rd center in the team and gets very small minutes. But i guess he can get them if he is succesfull in the first minutes he's on the court, but it wasn't so today.

Comment

Guys,be calm There is nothing to prove who is better than who.Please just make predictions about future prospect star of the Eurobasket 2011.
                            sigpic

Comment

Zoran Dragić first game 12 points, 7 rebounds, 2 steals. For me probably the best defensive player at his position on this EC and an amazing fighter. When he will improve his shooting he will overcome his brother, I am sure.

Comment

Originally posted by stane View Post
                                Zoran Dragić first game ...... he will overcome his brother, I am sure.
                                He does not look like a born to be leader.
                                He gets his stats in all quiet way.
                                Where his brother seems to get his way any time he wants to,and more importantly,team needs to
                                And that is big difference
                                And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information