Golden State Warriors Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden State Warriors Thread

The franchise have not had success since 1975 where that was the year that the franchise won their last NBA Championship. Flash forward summer of 2011, prior to the lockout, they two important signings. One is NBA Legend Jerry West who will be a special consultant for the team. Second is the hiring of former NBA star point guard Mark Jackson as the new head coach after a bit of success with Keith Smart.

Jackson takes over a young and high scoring team alongside three rookies whom they got from the 2011 Draft. The Sharp-shooting Klay Thompson, the volatile Jeremy Tyler and combo guard Charles Jenkins.

Prior to the draft, there were rumors and speculations of the Warriors trading Monta Ellis. So far, the trade had not materialized.

Still, expect changes with the Warriors after the lockout.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Mark Jackson tied to Drug King Pin

Head coach Mark Jackson is allegedly in connection with a Drug Syndicate Operation.

Jackson vehemently denies all ties linking him to the syndicate.

Also, Lady Gaga and Jamie Foxx are also mentioned.

PKVGAMES: Daftar situs judi qq online resmi Top 1 Indonesia dan kumpulan agen poker pkv games dengan deposit termurah tahun 2024
    Sacramento Kings

Comment

Former Golden State Warriors Reggie Williams has signed with the Spanish ACB Team Caja Laboral Vitoria. The contract does not have an Escape Clause with Williams being a free agent. Williams' contract has a buyout clause of $1 Million if any NBA team wishes to acquire his services.
      Sacramento Kings

Comment

Catching up with point guard Stephen Curry

Curry got married last month and is due for a full recovery for his surgically repaired right ankle.
        Sacramento Kings

Comment

Mark Jackson maintained his innocence and denies any involvement in drug activity with the drug pusher that was arrested. Jackson said that he knows the drug pusher but their affiliation was merely spiritual.

Sacramento Kings

Comment

The agent of Ekpe Udoh stated on an interview with HoopsHype that his client is not interested on playing overseas during the lockout.
            Sacramento Kings

Comment

Re:

We're going to make the playoffs. 8th seed here we come.

Comment

Warriors to retire Mullin jersey

The Golden State Warriors have announced that they will retire the jersey (#17) of former All-Star Chris Mullin on January 20, 2011 in the game against the visiting Indiana Pacers (If the lockout ends).

Sacramento Kings

Comment

Stephen Curry's ankle according to Yahoo Sports is nearing complete healing.
                  Sacramento Kings

Comment

Re:

Off season moves have to be made, enough of this not doing anything BS, hopefully the new owner has some damn balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Quylac View Post
                      Off season moves have to be made, enough of this not doing anything BS, hopefully the new owner has some damn balls.
                      There is a lockout. I am sure that the Warriors will make changes in the roster after the lockout.
                      Sacramento Kings

Comment

Monta Ellis said in an interview with SB Nation that he is not looking to play abroad but will just stay in Memphis, TN with his family. Ellis is also working out during the lockout as well as engaging in community outreach programs.
                        Sacramento Kings

Comment

The Golden State Warriors have announced the hiring of Rick Welts as the new Team President and Chief Executive Officer. Welts resigned from the Phoenix Suns earlier this month.

The Warriors will reportedly hire Rick Welts as their new president. The ex-Phoenix Suns executive has spent 26 years with the NBA league office and the Suns.
                          Sacramento Kings

Comment

Stephen Curry stated that he does not consider to play overseas because of his ankle rehabilitation.

“Playing overseas would make sense if I was healthy, but I don’t have enough time to prepare myself to be effective over there. I’m a basketball junkie and love to play, but I’m not bored. I’m working out and getting the details in order of taking my game to the next level.”
                            Sacramento Kings

Comment

The Golden State Warriors formally introduce Rick Welts.

Also a good read from NBA.com: Rick Welts, Front and Center
                              Sacramento Kings

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information