BULACAN - Philippine Arena (50,000) - World's Largest Domed Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by weward View Post
    hehe it will dwarf my highschool,St.Paul Bocaue..its just on the other side of the NLEX face to face pa tlga sila..lol I just wonder where will they place the road leading to that land..

and INC establishing a big base in Bocaue. And we all know Bocaue is the base of the JIL people..and Bocaue and Sta.Maria is one of the most religious RCC people in Bulacan. party party na! oops this is about religion already. sorry
    A little diversity is always good. Did you know that just behind the INC central temple in Culiat, there's a big Muslim community? And the Claretian missionaries have a seminary nearby. Down the road at Commonwealth is St Peter's Parish. Then again, Bocaue is the home of the pagoda fluvial procession.
    Keep running, big boy.

Comment

Originally posted by xin View Post
      I'm only interested in the Arena , since this is IBN there's only one religion here and that is Iglesia ng Basketbol

I know you are just exicited with the developments in your church but this kind of project is part of the ministries of your church and this is something that other denominations/religion have also been doing for hundreds of years now. They're hitting two birds in one stone...

The religious sector has always been a partner of the government in providing health services, quality education and venues for social gathering for the people but the truth is access to these facilities/institution is not free even for members.

It's imperative that they open this commercially, maintenance alone of a structure this size will cost millions annually.

So the design will be more like an auditorium which is more suitable for concerts/performing arts than basketball games

Perfect for the anniversary of the church and other large events like the opening/closing ceremonies of multi-sport competitions.

Its actually a huge church building in disguise as an arena

ok na sana nagparinig pa si kuya trans: world peace
      its weird why people here are excited of these arena when its built mainly for religon and not a sports arena if theres concerts rest assured its not gonna be rap,hard rock,heavy metal or anything thats loud,its mainly for their big meetings,exhibits,and cultural stuff so its not considered the worlds largest multi sport arena like the covered Georgia Dome

Comment

Also read in SSC that the total cost would be 7.6 Billion pesos. Whoohoo.
        Keep running, big boy.

Comment

Originally posted by weward View Post
          hehe it will dwarf my highschool,St.Paul Bocaue..its just on the other side of the NLEX face to face pa tlga sila..lol I just wonder where will they place the road leading to that land..

and INC establishing a big base in Bocaue. And we all know Bocaue is the base of the JIL people..and Bocaue and Sta.Maria is one of the most religious RCC people in Bulacan. party party na! oops this is about religion already. sorry
          if you are business minded, this is a good opportunity as you live close to the area...
          I remember someone hated the term"PUSO" so much.
          A few years later, "PUSO" has become Gilas's battle cry.

Now i know where Manu_bol's hate is coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by kerouac82 View Post
            ...When it's finished, it could overtake the Blue Eagle Gym as the biggest on-campus sports facility in the country. I wonder how this will affect NEU's athletic recruitment, and their sports programs as a whole. This could attract talented INC athletes who would otherwise go elsewhere due to NEU's reputation for not prioritizing sports (ie. Paul Artadi). Are they planning to jump ship from the NCRAA to the NCAA too?
            I wouldn't be surprised if the Philippine Arena and the new athletic equipment (new sports complex/new NEU campus etc...) attracted international students/recruits. Seeing as to how NCAA Men's Basketball is venturing into the international market with their international preseason games in China etc, the Philippine Arena could become a reason to hold these games in the Philippines. Not only NCAA Men's Basketball, but even preseason/regular NBA games could be held in the Philippine Arena.

Looking back on the previous posts, it's ironic how people are reacting to this new Arena. In most countries, when a group develops/creates something that brings great honor/respect to their country...people are also proud and are very thankful.

But then again, like what jerby said:
            Originally posted by jerby View Post
            Amazing, this is a country that has really forgotten to believe in what it can do. This is our tragic story, a country blessed in natural resources and prized global workers always doubting anything good that it can do.

The reason why this country is not moving forward is because most Filipinos do not believe that it can actually be one of the world's best. It is the cancer that's been eating us.

Comment

since we're on ibn let's not talk religion, let's talk sports
              "People may be right in their own eyes, but the Lord examines their heart....."(Proverbs 21:2).

GILAS 2 MEN'S NATIONAL BASKETBALL TEAM: ONWARD TO REDEEMING ASIAN BASKETBALL SUPREMACY

Comment

Originally posted by ARMIR View Post
                ...so its not considered the worlds largest multi sport arena like the covered Georgia Dome
                Is it hard to accept if the Philippine's could create the World's Largest Domed-Arena? And just so you know, the Geogia Dome is considered a "Domed-Stadium"...which is also quite different from a "Domed-Arena"

Comment

Just so we're all in the same page when it comes to discussing "largest indoor arenas". Take a look at the "Arenas under construction" section..guess who's #1

Oh and the same architectural firm POPULOUS, will be creating the Philippine Arena. If you click on the link, you'll notice that they were also the ones responsible for creating the other indoor arenas listed.

Comment

Originally posted by jerby View Post
                    Amazing, this is a country that has really forgotten to believe in what it can do. This is our tragic story, a country blessed in natural resources and prized global workers always doubting anything good that it can do.

Chris Tiu says, I will choose the NT, and crabs, instead of rallying on something inspiring say, "well he is rich that is why he is snobbing the PBA".

Japeth Aguilar chose the NT, and others, basing their assumption on some paparazzi type/kuryente prone blogs say, "well it's because he is getting more money in the NT".

Something monumental like the world's biggest arena in the Philippines is unveiled and the crabs say, "well it's INC so it will be used for religious purposes (so f..ing what?!) and doubting its supposed cost and insinuating that it is substandard."

What gives?

The reason why this country is not moving forward is because most Filipinos do not believe that it can actually be one of the world's best. It is the cancer that's been eating us.
                    Pre hinay la, it im kasing kasing bangin bumuto ... Trans: relax bro.

Comment

Originally posted by bright.lights View Post
                      Is it hard to accept if the Philippine's could create the World's Largest Domed-Arena? And just so you know, the Geogia Dome is considered a "Domed-Stadium"...which is also quite different from a "Domed-Arena"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Dome
                      yea but the Philippine Dome will not be use as a sports arena its for a religious purpose and no one not even the President can tell the INC to do so.
                      btw the Georgia Dome is considered a dome stadium/arena they held basketball,concerts,wrestling,soccer even a rodeo event,lots of football stadium in the US cant do that.

Comment

yea but the Philippine Dome will not be use as a sports arena its for a religious purpose and no one not even the President can tell the INC to do so.
                        Watch the video posted on youtube about the Arena, even the architectural firm "POPULOUS" expressed that the arena will be used for various events and will not be limited to "religious" purposes.

...btw the Georgia Dome is considered a dome stadium/arena they held basketball,concerts,wrestling,soccer even a rodeo event,lots of football stadium in the US cant do that.
                        I respectfully disagree. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Dome..
                        "The Georgia Dome is a domed stadium located in Atlanta, Georgia, United States..."

Don't be too negative AMIR , it shows on your posts

Comment

Originally posted by geo View Post
                          Pre hinay la, it im kasing kasing bangin bumuto ... Trans: relax bro.
                          Nya ha ha ha, gidaw kay adi pan usa nga waray! Napakalas ka man!

trans= Surprised to know another Waray here! You startled me on a forum!!!

Comment

jobs for Filipinos

i think more than 5000 jobs will be available for at least 2.5 years from this project... kudos to the INC leaders and member...

Comment

be proud and positive pinoys!

the iglesia ni cristo centennial project is something that all Filipino should be proud of.. it shouldn't matter if the dome will subsequently be use for recreational purposes.. the fact is the dome will serve as a living testament of how great Filipinos are..

Dare to ask why?

imagine a minority religious group which starts from scratch in 1914

managing to penetrate and establish thousands of churches here in RP and 98 other countries and territories..

this minority religious group has no debt or loan to speak of and is now building great churches around the globe and now the biggest arena in the world funded solely by INC members "handog" ang "abuloy"..

did you ever imagine that the person who established this church in 1914 is a simple man, not born of riches?

did you ever ask why what's in this church that it was able to grow in multitudes and achieved its glorious status?

it takes a lot to make people as organized, disciplined and committed as that of the majority of INC members..

it takes a lot more for leaders to be honest and incorruptible when face with great powers and huge wealth.

INC leaders are living testament of honesty. Their churches are evidence of money well kept and well spent.

I believe Filipino people will greatly benefit if our political leaders run our country like how INC leaders run their flocks. Future political leaders must consider taking leadership training under the INC executive ministers.

when we see something good let us set aside the "carab mentality". let us just be thankful that a 3rd world country like ours can still built outstanding structures comparable and even greater to that of the G8 countries.

have we seen even just one INC chapel crumbling from an earthquake? there is none i guess.. i am almost sure that the structures to be build under the roof of INC's ciudad de victoria here in bocaue are world class..

bocauenos will greatly benefit from this INC project in terms of potential jobs, social services and tourism.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Yes it's big, however it's too far for those who are living in the south.
                                #parasabayan
                                #GoGilas

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information