Shabazz Muhammad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shabazz Muhammad

For me the best player in the class of 2012 hands down...

Sorry Andre Drummond...

Check out 6'6" Shabazz Muhammad out of Las Vegas, NV dominating in his junior season for ;Bishop Gorman High School. Shabazz is the top ranked shooting guard...

I look for Muhammad to work on his dribbling skills. Currently, he plays small forward and I envision him as a shooting guard as he already has the footwork of a skilled two guard.

Recently, Muhammad visited USC in an un-official visit.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
      I look for Muhammad to work on his dribbling skills. I envision him as a shooting guard as he already has the footwork of a skilled two guard.
      Do you rank him over A. Drummond?

Loves to see him play for Coach K

Comment

Originally posted by alex15 View Post
        Do you rank him over A. Drummond?

Loves to see him play for Coach K
        In terms of potential, they are even on my scale but Muhammad's basketball IQ makes him my top choice.
        Sacramento Kings

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
          In terms of potential, they are even on my scale but Muhammad's basketball IQ makes him my top choice.
          +1 for this one his basketball IQ separates him from the rest of his class, I heard the Duke blue devils is the top school right now.

Comment

Originally posted by alex15 View Post
            +1 for this one his basketball IQ separates him from the rest of his class, I heard the Duke blue devils is the top school right now.
            I also would like to see him in DUKE and be under Coach K. His game could prosper under DUKE.

Still, Muhammad can go to any college he wants though.
            Sacramento Kings

Comment

Shabazz Muhammad said in an interview with ESPN that he enjoyed his unofficial USC visit and is looking forward for an official visit.
              Sacramento Kings

Comment

Some recent coverage:

Shabazz Muhammad takes over the No. 1 spot from Andre Drummond in the latest ESPNU 100, writes Dave Telep.

Shabazz Muhammad's enhanced workout and midnight sessions help him climb to No. 1 in the ESPNU 100, writes Dave Telep.

No one in the 2012 class has a better work ethic than Shabazz Muhammad or a higher motor than Mitch McGary, writes Paul Biancardi.

Unfortunately he didn't show up at the AdidasNations.

Comment

Shabazz showed up but was not able to participate. All summer he fought knee und ankle issues. He is a tremendous competitor and the best wing guard prospect to emerge since Bryant 16 years ago. A tireless competitor and worker, his improvements year to year the last 3 years are obvious. Everybody who takes Andre over Shabazz is a pure gambler.

Comment

Originally posted by hoopscoop View Post
                    Shabazz showed up but was not able to participate.
                    He was in the rosters but didn't play, if you prefer.

Comment

He was there and tested every day his gimpy ankle, but the swelling and pain was to much to endure. The term not showing up is all that what shabazz is not about, so beg your pardon, he simply could not play.

Comment

Now I remember, you are the semantic guy!

Comment

And You are the guy watching Basketball through numbers.

Comment

Shabazz Muhammad was recently linked in recruitment with the Memphis Tigers... and almost got the program into trouble because of a potential recruitment violation.

Sacramento Kings

Comment

Thanks your reply

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information