Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBA Draft 2012 (possible order and draftees)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
    eric salamat and pamboy raymundo joins the draft....jason ballesteros and allein maliksi to follow...
    lucky for the team who gets ballesteros. a perfect role player.
    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
      lucky for the team who gets ballesteros. a perfect role player.
      Due to minimal playing time and the need to follow to the letter the role Coach Rajko what his role is, you guys have not seen how Jason blossomed into a more all-around player. He is a very much improved player from his NCAA MVP form days with San Sebastian .... The team who'll pick him would really get a steal he is also an awesomely hard worker, his work habits reminds me of Willy Wilson.
      LABAN KUNG LABAN! KAYA NATIN PILIPINAS!
      Mabuhay ang TEAM PILIPINAS !!!!

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
      THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nardy View Post
        Due to minimal playing time and the need to follow to the letter the role Coach Rajko what his role is, you guys have not seen how Jason blossomed into a more all-around player. He is a very much improved player from his NCAA MVP form days with San Sebastian .... The team who'll pick him would really get a steal he is also an awesomely hard worker, his work habits reminds me of Willy Wilson.
        Like...
        Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

If he can adjust to the pros then he'd be a real effective player. With his size, and experience with Gilas, surely he'd be a late 1st rounder-early 2nd rounder.
          If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

1. very mobile for his size
            2. has a good defense from the low post and perimeter
            3. Good rebounding skills (better than e.vill)
            4. has a decent inside game

seems to be very likely 4 or 5 in the pba.
            sigpic
            the Future!

Latest NBA Trades
            NBA Boxscores
            PBA Updates
            PBA D-Leagues development
            Boxing Latest Buzz
            MMA's Head to Head Match up

Comment

just wanna comment on some points here. Salamat isnt a point guard. He is more of a tweener. Though he is leaning more towards the 2 spot. He doesnt have the skill to be a point. All left and doesnt have the mentality. He is in the mold of a Custodio minus the air game. Paul lee who is scorer should compete with salamat for the 2 spot.

Raymundo is a real point guard who has range, basketball I.Q and can play under pressure. What he lacks is physical presence . But if Jai Reyes can play in the Pba with his lack of size. Raymundo could be a 2 or 3rd guard.

And lastly, Jason ballesteros will have a long Pba career ahead of him. He is a good shot blocker, can run , flexible , good recovery and his understanding of the game has improved tremendously under Toros system. If i were a Pba team looking for a quality bigman..jason is the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by paulezra View Post
                just wanna comment on some points here. Salamat isnt a point guard. He is more of a tweener. Though he is leaning more towards the 2 spot. He doesnt have the skill to be a point. All left and doesnt have the mentality. He is in the mold of a Custodio minus the air game. Paul lee who is scorer should compete with salamat for the 2 spot.

Raymundo is a real point guard who has range, basketball I.Q and can play under pressure. What he lacks is physical presence . But if Jai Reyes can play in the Pba with his lack of size. Raymundo could be a 2 or 3rd guard.

And lastly, Jason ballesteros will have a long Pba career ahead of him. He is a good shot blocker, can run , flexible , good recovery and his understanding of the game has improved tremendously under Toros system. If i were a Pba team looking for a quality bigman..jason is the answer.
                jai reyes plays in the pba because he is a reyes. hahaha
                I'm back. Don't ask why. Just be glad.

Comment

sige, BMEG should draft him.
                  sampayan brigade, here they come.

Comment

Originally posted by capitantiago View Post
                    sige, BMEG should draft him.
                    sampayan brigade, here they come.
                    raffy reavis
                    rico M.
                    and jball?
                    sigpic
                    the Future!

Latest NBA Trades
                    NBA Boxscores
                    PBA Updates
                    PBA D-Leagues development
                    Boxing Latest Buzz
                    MMA's Head to Head Match up

Comment

Originally posted by capitantiago View Post
                      jai reyes plays in the pba because he is a reyes. hahaha
                      Stupid post! Jai reyes plays in the Pba because he worked hard for it and it just so happened that Coke doesn't have a solid point guard in their team.

Comment

Originally posted by kepweng View Post
                        Stupid post! Jai reyes plays in the Pba because he worked hard for it and it just so happened that Coke doesn't have a solid point guard in their team.
                        Yeah, can't question his effort. (Even in college) he's not a total bust so to speak, but he's easily replaceable as well.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Originally posted by kepweng View Post
                          agreed! stupid post indeed. "pagpasensyahan mo na dude" well it's a given since most people here nowadays are just pure talk, nothing else... I used to play with Jai back in high school, boy that guy can shoot and he's indeed a hardworker. But in the Pba, it's pretty different though with his size and competition...but he's lucky he went to coca cola since that team doesn't have a good solid point guard. but in reality yeah i think once coke gets hold of a good point guard in the draft, there's a possibility that he'll be replaced...

Comment

Originally posted by jrb0yd View Post
                            agreed! stupid post indeed. "pagpasensyahan mo na dude" well it's a given since most people here nowadays are just pure talk, nothing else... I used to play with Jai back in high school, boy that guy can shoot and he's indeed a hardworker. But in the Pba, it's pretty different though with his size and competition...but he's lucky he went to coca cola since that team doesn't have a good solid point guard. but in reality yeah i think once coke gets hold of a good point guard in the draft, there's a possibility that he'll be replaced...
                            Lol It's ok bro sanay narin ako dyan though I'm not a regular here... Yeah I remember in Juniors he was deadly from the outside. Who wouldn't forget his back to back 3 points in the Finals. In College, he also did his share..And since we're talking of Pba, yeah I agree he's also replaceable, given his size and competition. I read Coke will have two of three first round picks and Coach Perasol is very much interested in getting Casio. Coke should get Ballesteros and then Casio(if he's still available)

Comment

Originally posted by jrb0yd View Post
                              Exactly

Jai is a serviceable point guard. None more, none less.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                                Exactly

Jai is a serviceable point guard. None more, none less.
                                hahaha patawa pala kayo eh.

trans: you're so cute! hahaha

remember that they had chris ross. and there was that genius who traded him to an old combo guard paolo mendoza whom they are not using.

and yes, Ross was traded to SLR on draft day, that same draft where reyes was a part of.

FYI, PGs are dime a dozen in the PBA.

sabagay, that team is clueless. they reactivated will antonio.
                                oh, they should also get wainwright and arigo, their former players. haha

yeah, stupid post! hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information