Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBA Draft 2012 (possible order and draftees)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jericho D. Niera View Post
    May attitude problem daw si KDP.
    he was diagnosed to have a slipped disc that's why he was not playing...from what source did you get that "daw"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
      he was diagnosed to have a slipped disc that's why he was not playing...from what source did you get that "daw"?
      hes back in Canada?
      sigpic
      the Future!

Latest NBA Trades
      NBA Boxscores
      PBA Updates
      PBA D-Leagues development
      Boxing Latest Buzz
      MMA's Head to Head Match up

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
        Again, hope the underdog beats all odds and is given the chance! i assume you're talking to him, any sort of expectations? Has he been talking to agents already (you know advance marketing and selling himself )
        He has an agent... One if the best but he probably won't let me disclose more. Kaming mga friends and family nya ang advanced marketing! Hahaha but kidding aside, the fact that they are really taking good care of him, they must also be busy doing what's best for him.

This boy is hungry and loves the game so he will accept any opportunity.

As for full games... In time makita na yan. But know na sha ang go to guy sa team nya during filipino national leagues dito. Clutch. Hindi natatakot. I saw. 6'9 center run towards him while he's shooting a 3. He sunk it. He is so fit. Works out, watches his body fat percentage and he des strength training coz when he started playing pro am, yung mga itim with plow through him. He needed to stand his ground.

Salamat for listening to this. I know i am biased.
        Last edited by Shootforthemoon; 08-23-2011, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by acklium View Post
          hes back in Canada?
          attitude? he has slip disc. he was seen coaching kids when he is in canada for fun. i think he is playing for some minor leagues right now to stay fit. i dont know when will he be given a chance in alaska but he is a good back up for tenorio specially with the triangle offense

Comment

• From Twitter

rpatrick317 Patrick Marahay
            by snowbadua
            @snowbadua kukunin kya ng ROS c Lutz? Eh maiinit ang dugo s knya ni Arana.

snowbadua snow badua
            UPDATE from ongoing PBA BOARD MEETING: DRAFTING will continue BEYOND THE SECOND ROUND until ALL teams pass.
            19 minutes ago

snowbadua snow badua
            Wow, one of the ROOKIE ASPIRANTS is said to be asking for atleast 250K a month. Hmm...
            27 minutes ago Favorite Reply

snowbadua snow badua
            YENG GUIAO: Yung di available si JV CASIO sa 2nd. We're looking at CHRIS LUTZ, MARCIO LASSITER & MAC BARACAEL. Nasa radar din si PAUL LEE
            28 minutes ago Favorite Reply

snowbadua snow badua
            YENG GUIAO: Hindi kami tumutingin sa DRAFT para sa kailangan namin. Kumpleto na kami eh. Best available talent ang sa amin sa RAIN OR SHINE.

snowbadua snow badua
            YENG GUIAO: Pag hindi kinuha ng POWERADE si JV CASIO, susunggaban namin yun sa second pick.

snowbadua snow badua
            SNOW to RYAN ARANA: Paano pagkinuha ng ROS sa DRAFT si CHRIS LUTZ? RA: Hirap naman ng tanong mo. Pero wala tayong magagawa. Haha BHahala na.

snowbadua snow badua
            RYAN ARANA: Pero seriously, kung kukunin si CHRIS LUTZ, OK din yun malaking tulong din siya sa team. Goodluck sa kanya, joke. hahaha
            2 minutes ago
            Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by st_ang3r View Post
              attitude? he has slip disc. he was seen coaching kids when he is in canada for fun. i think he is playing for some minor leagues right now to stay fit. i dont know when will he be given a chance in alaska but he is a good back up for tenorio specially with the triangle offense
              until now , i think hes still in canada
              sigpic
              the Future!

Latest NBA Trades
              NBA Boxscores
              PBA Updates
              PBA D-Leagues development
              Boxing Latest Buzz
              MMA's Head to Head Match up

Comment

• From twitter

snowbadua snow badua
                11th PICK is concession to SHOPINAS. Meaning the 2nd round will have to adjust one step back. TNT now picks 12th instead of 11.
                2 minutes ago Favorite Reply

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post

snowbadua snow badua
                  YENG GUIAO: Hindi kami tumutingin sa DRAFT para sa kailangan namin. Kumpleto na kami eh. Best available talent ang sa amin sa RAIN OR SHINE.

lies.... you know your team is pretty thin at a position when Ty Tang is playing heavy minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Yabuki View Post
                    lies.... you know your team is pretty thin at a position when Ty Tang is playing heavy minutes.
                    actually, Gabe is playing most of the Point as seen in the just concluded Governor's cup

Comment

• Originally posted by SMBeTz View Post
                      actually, Gabe is playing most of the Point as seen in the just concluded Governor's cup
                      yes, but Tang I believe is the 2nd PG option for them, hell, He played more times during the critical minutes of the 4th quarter last season than Gabe.

Comment

• From twitter

snowbadua snow badua
                        JB BAYLON: JV CASIO is not yet sure to be the first pick. he's on the shortlist but we want to make sure, we cover all bases when we pick.
                        3 minutes ago Favorite Reply

sigpic

Comment

yes, but Tang I believe is the 2nd PG option for them, hell, He played more times during the critical minutes of the 4th quarter last season than Gabe.
                          agreed...they should pick barocca if casio goes #1...

Comment

agreed...they should pick barocca if casio goes #1...

Comment

• The best talent available right away at number 1 would have to be these 3; Marcio Lassiter, Paul Lee and JV Casiio.

If you are looking for a complete/two-dimensional (offense/defense), hands down it is Marcio Lassiter. If you are looking for the ultimate one-on-one/shoot-first type of a player, it is Paul Lee. And if you're looking for a set-up/pass-first/shoot-later, then it is JV Casio.

I recall Paul Lee declined to join Gilas because negotiations fell as he was asking too much money. He's the only that fits the description in Badua's tweets.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
                                The best talent available right away at number 1 would have to be these 3; Marcio Lassiter, Paul Lee and JV Casiio.

If you are looking for a complete/two-dimensional (offense/defense), hands down it is Marcio Lassiter. If you are looking for the ultimate one-on-one/shoot-first type of a player, it is Paul Lee. And if you're looking for a set-up/pass-first/shoot-later, then it is JV Casio.

I recall Paul Lee declined to join Gilas because negotiations fell as he was asking too much money. He's the only that fits the description in Badua's tweets.
                                that instantly removes him from Powerade's list. Quite a ballsy guy isnt he? I reckon he wouldnt last long in a team with average financial capabilities, if he does well he's gonna pull off a Joe Devance on RoS/Powerade/Alaska.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information