Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBA Draft 2012 (possible order and draftees)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
    i assume the said players don't have their own balls? Can't cop out? Come on now, these are mature individuals we are talking about, whatever influence the "agents" have over these players it's ultimately the players' decision.
    just like menor and maierhoffer, its about money they owe to the agents plus the gifts they gotten.

its just sad that young players today are easily tempted by expensive luxury items and they dont know they are burying themselves alive until its too late and their right to decide is no longer theirs.
    If you cannot amaze people with your intelligence, confuse them with your stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by ariel_muhlach View Post
      just like menor and maierhoffer, its about money they owe to the agents plus the gifts they gotten.

its just sad that young players today are easily tempted by expensive luxury items and they dont know they are burying themselves alive until its too late and their right to decide is no longer theirs.
      That or that it could be too late to apply for the draft and pooof! there goes their future (unless you're Chris Tiu of course.)
      If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

crap! why aren't the ncaa/uaap acting on this?? this should be illegal...at least it is in the US...college athletes are banned from accepting anything of value from agents, endorsements, alumni, boosters or the schools themselves that are not part of their scholarship package. maierhofer and menor should be penalized for accepting such things.

Comment

• Originally posted by killmebusy View Post
          crap! why aren't the ncaa/uaap acting on this?? this should be illegal...at least it is in the US...college athletes are banned from accepting anything of value from agents, endorsements, alumni, boosters or the schools themselves that are not part of their scholarship package. maierhofer and menor should be penalized for accepting such things.
          One word: culture.

Not only it happens to possible draft prospects but lately, to rookies
          If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
            One word: culture.

Not only it happens to possible draft prospects but lately, to rookies
            no kidding..it even extends to the high school level...grabe, that should stop.

Comment

can anyone confirm the news that only 4 SMART GILAS players are pushing ahead in joining the PBA Rookie Draft as majority had a change of heart.

And one of those leaving Gilas is Rajko Toroman favorite Mac Baracael.

.... does this also mean Toroman is on the way out.

It is said the players who'll push thru also like to back-out but their agents would not like them to do so.
              Like Ababou, Cawaling and Ballesteros, Baracael knows his limitations with the team. He knows he will be the odd man when Kelly and Ranidel joins the team.

I also think it is a wise move for him. He and Ballesteros are around 26/27 years old, I think. So its time for them to fulfill his dreams of joining the PBA.

Comment

• I think any of these players Lutz, Lassiter, and baracael. will be picked 1,2,3

Comment

its because we are in the Philippines where you find people who should lead like Politicians, Police, Military, Educators and even Religious Leaders are corrupt.

They are not only corrupt but without conscience ..... huling-huli na nga, deny pa rin.
                  If you cannot amaze people with your intelligence, confuse them with your stupidity.

Comment

no kidding..it even extends to the high school level...grabe, that should stop.
                    actually it reached upto the the kids playing at MILO BEST .... Its the dark side of commercialization.

I remember just recently there was this phenom from the south who was still then in high school and was already receiving an allowance and some other things from a prestigious university just to make sure he enrolls and plays for said school but karma hit the school as the kid and family were to too ambitious and really greedy as they wanted also assured playing time and when it could not be given, the boy left and ultimately went to the university's fiercest rival.

Comment

actually it reached upto the the kids playing at MILO BEST .... Its the dark side of commercialization.

I remember just recently there was this phenom from the south who was still then in high school and was already receiving an allowance and some other things from a prestigious university just to make sure he enrolls and plays for said school but karma hit the school as the kid and family were to too ambitious and really greedy as they wanted also assured playing time and when it could not be given, the boy left and ultimately went to the university's fiercest rival.
                      his father is my former coach..

Comment

Look what happpened to Menor now.
                        #parasabayan
                        #GoGilas

Comment

• Originally posted by ricodgame View Post
                          Look what happpened to Menor now.
                          from what I heard he had regrets but only thing he can say is "ganoon talaga pero naipit na talaga ako".

Comment

Good decision for Maierhoffer, he entered that shallow rookie draft in a high note(played for Gilas), that's why he was eventually picked after Aguilar, and became the ROY...
                            While, if he'll just join this year's rookie draft now, I doubt if he'll be selected in the top 3!
                            Not only does God play dice, but sometimes he throws the dice where we can’t see them.

Comment

so it is true that he is now green? i think he made a wrong decision, he will be the starting pg next year...while he went to a team which is too guard-heavy.

Comment

so it is true that he is now green? i think he made a wrong decision, he will be the starting pg next year...while he went to a team which is too guard-heavy.
                                Are you talking about Mark Jevens Tallo? Is he with La Salle now?
                                "To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don't isolate." - Michael Jordan

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information