Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBA Draft 2012 (possible order and draftees)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by killmebusy View Post
    on the contrary, they are also loaded up front...rodriguez, kramer, matias, belga, cruz. they need a pg...they only have tang and jazul and if one of them goes down they use araña or buenafe at point...not good. i think barocca will be picked at 2...
    Yeng Guaio likes playing big now with Norwood-Buanafe-Ibanes... so it owuld not be surprising for them to pick Balle or even Lassiter nor Barracael.

They still have Uyloan as the third PG.

Originally posted by killmebusy View Post
    dylan and alaska are a hand and glove fit...
    A Dylan pick would might be good for the aces but not for Dylan.
    “You don’t have to be a fantastic hero to do certain things – to compete. You can be just an ordinary chap, sufficiently motivated.” - Sir Edmund Hillary

Comment

• Originally posted by potz05 View Post
      Yeng Guaio likes playing big now with Norwood-Buanafe-Ibanes... so it owuld not be surprising for them to pick Balle or even Lassiter nor Barracael.

They still have Uyloan as the third PG.

A Dylan pick would might be good for the aces but not for Dylan.
      i think uyloan is not under contract anymore. dylan actually fills a need in the 3-spot for alaska...as he is an upgrade from wesley g and the aging tony dela cruz.

i'm pretty sure though that there will be at least 3 trades come draft day...i expect meralco to make a splash, probably send cardona to shopinas (as franz is being rumored to be the coach) for the #5 pick.

Comment

• the second round draft order

my mock draft

11.) TALK N TEXT (from AIR 21) - Chris Lutz. scorer and defender. need a wing defender for them plus for future national team purposes

12.) ALASKA (from RAIN OR SHINE from COKE) - Eric Salamat - good in steals department last uaap and he's a perfect back up PG for alaska.

13.) ALASKA (from AIR 21 from POWERADE from MERALCO) - James Martinez. since Alaska has good frontcourt rotation, they need to beef up the backcourt. with addition of martinez, salamat and lassiter expect alaska to be contenders for next season

14.) ALASKA (from RAIN OR SHINE) - Alein Maliksi. combo forward but will fight for his minutes at SF position and in SG as well. an emergency forward/guard in case foul troubles hit the sf/sg positions

15.) BMEG - Pamboy Raymundo. Will need a stable PG. they have enough of bigs.

16.) ALASKA - Gilbert bulawan or they pass.

17.) GINEBRA (FROM BARAKO) - Brian Ilad - Need another big man for the aging and injured plagged frontcourt

18.) AIR 21 (FROM PETRON) - Likely pass

19.) AIR 21 (FROM GINEBRA) - Likely pass

20.) TALK N TEXT - likely pass
        Last edited by Silent Killer; 08-22-2011, 08:15 AM.
        Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• PARTIAL AND OFFICIAL DRAFT ORDER 1ST AND 2ND ROUND
          FIRST ROUND:
          1) POWERADE TIGERS - Jvee Casio(see my early mock draft)

2) RAIN OR SHINE (from AIR 21) - Jason Ballesteros(see my early mock draft)

3) AIR 21 (from MERALCO) - Marnel baracael(see my early mock draft)

4) POWERADE (from RAIN OR SHINE) - Magi Sison(see my early mock draft)

5) BARAKO (from BMEG) - Paul Lee(see my early mock draft)

6) ALASKA - Marcio lassiter (see my early mock draft)

7) TALK N TEXT (from BARAKO) - Andy Barroca (see my early mock draft)

8) PETRON - trade the pick

9) GINEBRA - Reil cervantes (see my early mock draft)

10) AIR (from TNT) - Dylan Ababou (see my early mock draft)

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
            the second round draft order(unofficial since no 17-20th picks yet)

my mock draft

11.) TALK N TEXT (from AIR 21) - Chris Lutz. scorer and defender. need a wing defender for them plus for future national team purposes

12.) ALASKA (from RAIN OR SHINE from COKE) - Eric Salamat - good in steals department last uaap and he's a perfect back up PG for alaska.

13.) ALASKA (from AIR 21 from POWERADE from MERALCO) - James Martinez. since Alaska has good frontcourt rotation, they need to beef up the backcourt. with addition of martinez, salamat and lassiter expect alaska to be contenders for next season

14.) ALASKA (from RAIN OR SHINE) - Alein Maliksi. combo forward but will fight for his minutes at SF position and in SG as well. an emergency forward/guard in case foul troubles hit the sf/sg positions

17.)

18.)

19.)

20.)
            i think petron will target bulawan in the 2nd round (if they have any or they trade back in) as he has ties with coach ato and can give them another big to work with at least for injury reserve as jwash and rabeh might be out til first quarter of next year.

anyone got a link to the updated rosters of each team along with the expiring contracts and injuries?

Comment

• Originally posted by killmebusy View Post
              i think uyloan is not under contract anymore. dylan actually fills a need in the 3-spot for alaska...as he is an upgrade from wesley g and the aging tony dela cruz.

i'm pretty sure though that there will be at least 3 trades come draft day...i expect meralco to make a splash, probably send cardona to shopinas (as franz is being rumored to be the coach) for the #5 pick.
              Just like I said Great For the Aces bad for Dylan just look at KDP, the groomed to be the new Jeffrey Cariaso but where is he now?

And I highly doubt that Dylan would stay longer there:

Dylan: "Kaya nga ko nagpa-draft para magka-playing time e hindi para mababad ulit sa bench."

Remember: Tim Cone only has a few patience when it comes teaching the triangle to Rookies. And it would not be another surprise if he picks Eric Salamat higher he has a much higher Ibasketball I.Q. (plus the fact that a boy fanbase for is girl friend and his girl friend's sister) LMFAO
              “You don’t have to be a fantastic hero to do certain things – to compete. You can be just an ordinary chap, sufficiently motivated.” - Sir Edmund Hillary

Comment

the second round draft order(unofficial since no 17-20th picks yet)

my mock draft

17.)

18.)

19.)

20.)

You really don't like Chris Lutz, do you sir SK? lolx

Comment

You really don't like Chris Lutz, do you sir SK? lolx
                  hehe nope naman. i just base the needs of each team.

sigpic

Comment

hehe nope naman. i just base the needs of each team.
                    Hahhaha LMFAO!

The greatest draft of all I guess would be the team that will draft Eric Salamat..

Comment

Hahhaha LMFAO!

The greatest draft of all I guess would be the team that will draft Eric Salamat..
                      And for me Alaska will get him

sigpic

Comment

And for me Alaska will get him
                        I think that was last year or the last last which Tim Cone commended his b-bal I.Q. right? Though I think he needs to get back his game form.

I would be glad to see him in any team besides Rain or Shine. Going to watch the games live by then to get a peek at his pretty girl.

Comment

• whose that girl?

sigpic

Comment

• Yeah maybe everybody happy many people want to see Jose on the bench for the aces but aces fans like us believe Eric will help a lot as an ace even given limited minutes
                            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

whose that girl?
                              Ashley Gosiengfiao

Originally posted by reamily View Post
                              Yeah maybe everybody happy many people want to see Jose on the bench for the aces but aces fans like us believe Eric will help a lot as an ace even given limited minutes
                              He sure can do.

Comment

Ashley Gosiengfiao

He sure can do.
                                lucky guy

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information